Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Original beauty blender or ultra beauty blender??

Why.would you refer buying n why is it the best?

Re: Original beauty blender or ultra beauty blender??

I've tried others and the original Beauty Blender is softer and bouncier but the price has me hanging on to it probably too long. I also feel like it is more fragile when cleaning. 

I love the beauty blender pro. It doesn't absorb a lot of product and doesn't release dye while washing. Also gives me a flawless finish.

For the price, Ultra isnt bad. 

I don't think I've tried ulta's beauty sponge, but I have tried real techniques' and another random brand I got gifted from Marshalls. Beautyblender's sponge has always been my preferred choice. It's soft and bouncy, others tend to be harder. I like the shape as well. 

Original.  It is higher quality in my opinion and it lasts longer, as it stands up better to cleanings in between uses

I haven' tried the Ulta brand in quite some years, but over the years, if I try a new sponge, I always come back to the Beauty Blender. I just prefer the shape, size, texture, and most importantly the bounce back that it has. The last time I tried one from Ulta is was like a rock hitting my face. The other alternatives I've tried, just didn't do it for me like the BB. I know a lot of people like the real techniques sponges. Maybe give those a try first if you're hesitant on taking the plunge with the BB.

RE: Re: Original beauty blender or ultra beauty blender??

Yes the beauty blender is 10 times better !!
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing