Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Ordering is a pain in the butt here in Sephora. Seems like they are more of a security company than beauty product seller!

So.. Sephora has a crazy good product that is on sale and your wife wants to buy that for her and her friends too then you go and order those using your card and 3 days later your order gets cancelled for what? Btw product is out of stock by the time you know your order just got cancelled! 1. Your billing address (not shipping) can't be a commercial address! That is fine with the bank but no that's not fine with Sephora! When I called, operator said I need to change my billing address with the bank! Are you freaking kidding me! 2. I added 8 same products in the basket. Order got cancelled after 3 days... why? Operator says you cannot order more than 3 products at a time. How am I supposed to know that? She wants me to google that! Are you freaking kidding me again! Your basket doesn't show anything and you need to find out from google that you are not even thinking of! Why would you even let me order at the first place! Horrible. Just horrible experience!

Unfortunately there is a big problem with people buying u...

Unfortunately there is a big problem with people buying up large amounts of popular items to resell them for a higher amount on websites like Ebay, so most websites do have limits to the amount of the same product. I think the quantity you ordered plus the fact it was going to a business address through some red flags, even if the items were for personal use.
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing