Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Opinions Wanted: BIC Swag!

BIC Swag Post_ Selfie of Katie and Brenda wearing BIC hats.png

Happy mini-Friday, BIC!

We are seeking your creative minds to figure out the different types of BIC swag we should be considering! As you can see in this picture, @heartsmyface took it upon herself to create the most adorable BIC baseball caps with the help of @NotCrocker  ... We LOVE these hats and want to see what else you think would be simply adorable. Keychains? Pins? Are there hot new swaggy items trending that we don't know about yet?! 

Please share all your swaggy ideas... Keeping a tight(ish) budget in mind 😄

Re: Opinions Wanted: BIC Swag!

Great ideas so far!  I would be interested in a bathrobe, water bottle, checkbook cover, large makeup bag (larger than the typical makeup bag offered with gwps), charger, slippers, and socks.

The water bottle idea sounds fantastic! Has anyone mentioned a soft case for like an iPad/tablet? Actual pens is also something that would be really cute too (bummed I missed out on that reward that happened in the past month). A super cute bag charm would be neat too!

There are so many fantastic ideas already here! I'm most drawn to the water bottle, t-shirt, socks, headband for masking, and reusable tote. I'm also going to throw in a beer cozy, because I collect them 🙂

@KatieBT  I’m not sure if this has been mentioned, but I would also love a purse sized hair brush (nice quality) with the logo. That’s definitely something I would use frequently. 

ooh that would be a great idea @PrettyPaint  !!! I can always use a mini brush for my work bag

@KatieBT  Oh another idea just came to mind. How about a BIC picture frame 🙂 

Oh yeeeees I would love ❤️ one of those hats that @heartsmyface  made with a little graphics magic from @NotCrocker . Yes! Please have them put those into production for Sephora  🙂

Firstly, kudos to the cap creators!

Second the idea of umbrellas or brush cup holder!  Or, a Sephora LipStories Set would be awesome (like lash/lip or lash/mascara.)

I also like coasters, maybe a pair (BIC/BABE).

Or, sunglasses!

A sheet mask and a replica of these caps @heartsmyface has created. These caps are just too adorable that I want to have one too. Lol

Seeing lots of great ideas. I use lanyards daily to hold my keys and stuff, so how about those? I also second the socks, towels, blankets, reusable totes, pins, keychains, scarves, jewelry, luggage tags

I'll update if I think of anything else

-Lanyards

-Power banks - to charge cell phones, tablets, etc.

-Bath robes 

-Coins

-Portable mini speakers

-Mini pocket umbrellas - can fit in bags

@KatieBT 

Great idea! Here are some things I would enjoy....

- those little organizer mesh bags that you can stash in your larger bags for makeup, pens, keys, etc. 

-I would love a tank or tee! 

-nail files

-I’m a big hand sanitizer person, so I would totally carry around one with the BIC logo

-a bracelet

RE: Opinions Wanted: BIC Swag!

Hey cuties! I want ALL of the BIC things!!!!! So obsessed with my hat and use it all of the time, thank you @heartsmyface 💕 I think you already know what I’m about to say, and I can practically hear you guys laughing...but I want an umbrella! Like the nice umbrella that we got as a GWP years ago. I know you mentioned working with a small budget, so some things I’d like to see keeping that in mind are:

- a Makeup Eraser cloth with the BIC logo on it

- a big reusable tote

- Swell or Yeti

Let’s be honest though, I’d probably get anything with that cute logo on it 😉

ETA: All the logo design credit goes to the ever fabulous @NotCrocker Heart Y'all should hire her!

Re: RE: Opinions Wanted: BIC Swag!

@Mcakes That outfit is fabulous!❤️❤️❤️

Thank you @faeriegirl Heart 😄

Omg @Mcakes this outfit is E V E R Y T H I N G 😍😍😍

Thank you @cianni ! I was living my best life in it 😄 

omg this is amazing @Mcakes  loveit!

Thank you @Kim888 Heart !!

I agree with @Tamara76 !  

This is The. Best. Outfit. Ever. (on @Mcakes )

I especially like that it is in Pink and white, not black and white with the logo.

I would like to suggest Big Sleepshirts made out of T-shirt material,

Big T-shirts (long and short sleeved),  and Big Sweatshirts and/or Hoodies. 

Fluffy Soft Socks. Yes to the Hats!

People keep saying that we would buy the right items with money, not just points, if they were offered.  Because it is so hard to get Rewards with points.

Hehe thanks @tsavorite Heart It was so comfortable to be in while wandering around Sephoria! I just wish it had pockets. The one flaw 😄 

The famous BIC uniform!! @Mcakes I need a full-on onesie in this design with matching scarf and gloves. 

In all realness, I feel like the Makeup Earaser is one of the most underrated products we have so I love this idea!! And yes a water bottle and umbrella would be amazing. 

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • BIC Swag Post_ Selfie of Katie and Brenda wearing BIC hats.png
testing