cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Opinions Wanted: BIC Live Chats

Happy Tuesday, BIC!

As many of you may know, we invite brands to the BIC every once in a while for a one-hour "live chat" right here in Conversations. These can be with well-known MUAs, brand founders and other personalities from the beauty industry. We want to be sure we're bringing you the brands and people YOU want to talk to the most so we've created a form for you to fill out and share your feedback.

The form may look long but there are only four required responses, everything else is optional, Of course, if you would like to answer more be our guest! To share your feedback* please head here: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/7dac1d9b12044955be54e1bc37329a61

Once you're finished sharing your feedback leave a comment below with your dream live chat guest! 

*Please note, this form is only for Community members to fill out. If you are affiliated with a brand, please do not fill out this form as we are seeking input from unbiased Community members. 

Re: Opinions Wanted: BIC Live Chats

Filled! I would also love to live chat with Pat McGrath 💗

Filled! I would love to have Pat McGrath please 😍

@KatieBT I’d love to see a chat with noted MUA Ve Neill. 

Just finished the survey. My dream live chat guest would be Patrick Ta. 

I would love to chat with Charlotte Tilbury! She would be such an interesting person to have as a guest, and I could imagine she would be able to share a lot of knowledge both skincare and makeupwise!

Did the survey really made me think? If I did have a dream love chat it would be with  @KatieBT  and it would be Rihanna and her team!!! 💜🙏🏻️ She has had so much influence on the beauty community in the last couples of years and is coming out with more great products and the girl is just funny lol I love her mini YouTube Mua videos 

Filled! I'd love to chat with more fragrance brands!

@KatieBT    I just filled it out 🙂 I would love Natasha Denona (I missed that one) and Tiffany Masterson!

@KatieBT  I submitted the form. I would love to chat with the Viseart owner and CEO, Anastasia V. Sparrow

@KatieBT  I’d love to chat with Céline Roux, the creative director for Jo Malone London, just so I could beg to have some of my retired faves return (I’m think Bitter Chocolate & Orange and Blue Agava & Cacoa for starters 😍)

@KatieBT I would love to be able to chat with Tiffany Masterson!❤️

Form submitted. 🙂 Choosing a dream chat guest is hard! I’ll pick Pat McGrath, with close runners-up Dennis Gross MD and Kate Somerville. As much as I’d love a makeup chat, I’d also love a good skincare chat. 

Thanks @KatieBT! You know me... I would love to see Natasha Denona again! 😄  I would also love a skincare expert... oh and the founders of Omorovicza. I'll go fill out the form now. 😄

@KatieBT Thanks for the feedback opportunity!

My swoony dream live chat would be with Pat McGrath. Everything she has done and continues to do is just incredible, from her products, to her artistry, to her incredible kindness. An interaction with her would be pretty inspiring, I am confident.

@KatieBT  Done.

I would love for Tiffany Masterson of Drunk Elephant to come for chat. Also someone from Ren & Consonant skin care lines. 

Rihanna

@KatieBT done! I would love to see Natahsa Denona on a live chat in the BIC! ☺

Definitely would love her to come back! @bakeamuffin 

18 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing