Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

OnTrac?

With my last few shipments I noticed that Sephora started using OnTrac for rouge free three day shipping. I don't like the OnTrac online tracking system because it doesn't list an estimated delivery date. So how am I supposed to know if my package is.... on track?

If anyone has any advice on how to fix this, I would love to hear it. Smiley Happy

Re: OnTrac?

I don't even like OnTrac. Period.

My Sephora shipments come by UPS, and I signed up with UPS Mychoice. Works like a charm for me. I thought all Sephora shipment uses UPS?

I guess for some states now they use OnTrac. Smiley Sad

I think they mentioned that they're using it instead of UPS for shipments in the western U.S. -- so California, Nevada, Arizona, etc.

I would much rather have things ship UPS as well, also because I had signed up with UPS My Choice. Sephora's claiming that Ontrac shipping is faster, but so far it's taken the same amount of time as my UPS packages from Salt Lake City.

OH HECK NO! So my future shipments will be by OnTrac cause I live in California???

I am not the biggest fan of them, I once got a shipment from RadioShack for a GPS. The truck they drove was unmarked, unlabeled so it was basically like a plain white truck. The driver was not wearing a uniform, and it was almost 9 at night.. 

The second time, they drove a UHaul truck. Once they drove a Budget truck.

Smiley Sad

Um, what?!! 

I live in California, too, so I feel your pain!! Smiley Sad

I'm with you on the unmarked vehicles - I had some items delivered to a previous address (I now have all items, no matter what, delivered to an attended mail location) by OnTrac over a period of a few months. I had items delivered any time of day - twice at 2am, when they rang my doorbell and woke my sleeping infant. Drivers don't wear uniforms, they drive any vehicle they like - repurposed delivery trucks, U-haul and Budget rentals, and in some cases regular ol' Honda beaters, don't have any identifying badges - so you've got a strange person wandering onto your property at any and all hours of the day or night with your packages. If they bother instead of just throwing them into the yard/at your door. My mail is delivered to an attended location - that's open from 8am to 7pm M-F and 9am to 4pm on Saturdays; the folks who work there have told me that they show up sometimes and OnTrac has left packages at the front door of the business sometime while they were closed, outside in the weather (hello, rainy Seattle!) for anyone to take.

Tracking with OnTrac is awful - it's never up to current and drivers will mark items as "delivered" at 5pm and then deliver them all night and into the wee hours of the morning. 

I really hope Sephora rethinks shipping with OnTrac. I've noticed I don't get Amazon orders via OnTrac any more, perhaps they've learned their lesson. 

2AM?!? was he driving overnight?

That is crazy to have a package delivered so late, but for them to ring you doorbell then, absolutely insane!!

That is insane. I wont be ordering anymore if this is the case.

I've had Sephora packages and others via OnTrac, it will update, just a tad slower..it's a local company that works out of your state and the few states surrounding yours (if the warehouse is out of state to you, but close) and cheaper for the company you ordered from. Expect a regular car to appear at your home, not necessarily marked, if not home, they will just leave. It only takes a day or so to receive anyways.

Oh that's awful! What if you're going to be out of town when it's set to be delivered?  What I love about USPS, UPS, and FedEx is that you can arrange holds, change the date of delivery, etc...  I'm so glad all my Sephora packages come UPS.

I am a little jealous kalex! I miss my UPS guy! He always made sure my packages were hidden behind the column by my front door. Smiley Sad

Hi Melde,

We recently realized that the Sephora tracking link was not linking to the most detailed info with OnTrac. We are working on fixing this so that when you go to track your package, it will tell you where your package is and when it will be delivered.  Thanks for your patience while we work this out!

Smiley Happy -Laura

Thanks so much Laura! I'm happy to know someone is working on it and I hope it is resolved soon. Smiley Happy

onTrac is annoying me!!!! I cant track my packages whatsoever! And its really disencouraging me from placing orders. Ehh.

Me too, green71191. Smiley Sad

OnTrac has been leaving my packages right out in the open on my porch, instead of trying to hide them behind our planter like the UPS guy does. It has been pretty annoying to arrive home for work and see the boxes labeled "sephora" clearly visible from the street, and find out they have been out there in the sun since 11am.

Sorry that happened to you too. Smiley Sad They have done with my last several packages. I'm expecting one... soon-ish (I don't know when because they don't list an estimated delivery date), but if they do it again I'm going to call OnTrac and complain.

Especially since summer is coming and I live in a pretty hot climate!

Argh, I hate the new OnTrac shipping. I miss my friendly UPS guy. The OnTrac guy rang the doorbell and then ran away. :/

106 Replies
Photos2
  • polar bear berlin zoo.jpg
  • gund bear polar 10.JPG