Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora

ONโ€ขTRAC IS AWFUL ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ก

I just warn all of you wonderful ladies that spend lots of money with SEPHORA, that if you have not already spent the $10/year for Flash Shipping, please choose the USPS option or any other option there is to avoid dealing with OnTrac. They are the ABSOLUTE WORST courier service i have ever had experience with. anytime i have a package handled by them, i have to call SEPHORA to have whatever situation that arouse, rectified. when OnTrac handles my packages, i have had packages not show up, i have had damaged shipping boxes with in turn causes damaged items in the package, iโ€™ve even had packages not even show up as well. iโ€™ve gotten items that have been busted open, multiple times, inside of the package causing damage to the other products in the package. iโ€™ve seen the delivery drivers, throw & kick packages up the sight incline to my front door, throw the package so hard at my front door it sounded like someone was kicking the door & even throw my packages in the air & catch it like it was a ball. i have never actually been able to get anyone to return a phone call to discuss the terrible habits of their drivers. i feel beyond AWFUL anytime i have to call SEPHORA about damaged or missing items due to this company. i can only think, as many times as i call, other women must be calling as well & makes me feel bad they are pretty much wasting money to reship my products to me because of OnTracโ€™s terrible service. it makes me feel awful but because i spent the money, i want my items, as would any rational person in my situation. it just makes me upset for the SEPHORA company that they have to deal with this on a daily basis & multiple times daily as well. i do, thank SEPHORA for having about 90%-97% AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING customer service reps, almost all of the individuals i have spoke to have been so patient, so understanding & more than willing to help rectify whatever issue i have had. with that being said, as with any company, there are the few customer service reps that are rude & pretty degrading but thatโ€™s a different talk, i just wanted to also make my appreciation for SEPHORA & their willingness to resolve any issue i have ever had, without this, iโ€™d be one extremely upset lady due to these shipping/delivery issues. because of OnTrac, my 2 day Flash Shipping is sometimes even longer than their free 3 day delivery. this company is just awful, even my 1st experience with OnTrac, that was not through SEPHORA was terrible. whether OnTrac is handling a package for Amazon, Honest, SEPHORA or personal deliveries, it is just so so bad. i know this was a long post, but i clearly feel quite strongly about this company. just please ladies, DO NOT waste your time or money to deal with OnTrac, choose another delivery option & for the ladies that have spent the $10/year for Flash, i donโ€™t know what to say. i havenโ€™t found another option for shipping, but if i do, i will absolutely let everyone know what i figures out but there isnโ€™t an option at this point. TL;DRโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข ONTRAC IS THR WORST COURIER SERVICE EVER!!! THEY WILL ALWAYS COME SORT OF ISSUE WHEN HANDLING PACKAGES!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS COMPANY!!! if youโ€™ve never taken a strangers advice, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let this be the one time you do โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Re: ONโ€ขTRAC IS AWFUL ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ก

Hi @mrswilldozier,

Wow, it sounds like you've had really bad experiences with OnTrac. I'm so sorry to hear that. It sounds like you've had some really good experiences with us when this issue has come up. I hope you don't have anymore issues with OnTrac, but if you do please feel free to send me a PM so that I can assist you. Thank you!

-Mali

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing