cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Newness Alert: To All The Boys I've Loved Before Collaboration

Collection Post.JPG

Hi Friends! We are So. Beyond. Excited. to share this drool-worthy collection, launching in the US and available now! This new collab is Sephora’s first-ever partnership with one of TeamBIC’s favorite Netflix originals, To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You. (P.P.S. I’m still screaming inside over this collab!)

If you have seen the first film, To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before, you probably already understand how thrilled we are as well as our deep-rooted obsession with this collection. If you haven’t seen it yet throw on a sheet mask IMMEDIATELY and get ready to enjoy the best 1.5 hours of your existence – well, until the 2/12 preview of the new movie that is. If you don’t already know – this flick is about the awkward and hilarious topic of teen romance. Just watch it, promise?

Moving on to the adorable collaboration… Drumroll please!

Amika.JPG

AMIKA - Netflix  To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before Polished Perfection Set 

This set featured a mini Polished Perfection Straightening Brush designed with adorable doodles and names from the movie like Peter (swoon!). The set also includes Amika’s crowd-pleasing Perk up Dry Shampoo.

Glow Recipe.JPG

GLOW RECIPE - Netflix To All the Boys The Love Letter Set

I can smell the delightful watermelon scent just looking at this product! This set includes a full-size Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist as well as a mini Watermelon + AHA Glow Sleeping Mask. Can we take minute to appreciate the pink, travel-friendly bag? Sold!

Kaja.JPG

KAJA - Netflix To All the Boys P.S. I Still Love You Set

Everything about this Kaja kit is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! The kit includes three full-size products; the Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush in Coy, Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick in So Fine and a Moon Crystal Sparkling Eye pigment in Rose Quartz.

Hair Accessories.JPG

KITSCH - Netflix To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before x Scrunchie Gift Set

This set in inspired by our Lara Jean’s iconic scrunchies and clips. If you didn’t know already – Lara is our fearless leader in the films! We might have freaked out a bit in the office when we saw this one... Okay we have no chill at all and are buying them as a team.

Scrunchies.JPG

KITSCH - Netflix To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before x Kitsch Scrunchie Set

Again, give us all scrunchies!!! This set includes a soft, faux-fur scrunchie and a two-tone sequin scrunchie. Both are super cute and compliment any outfit.

Laneige.JPG

LANEIGE - Netflix To All the Boys Sealed With a Kiss Set

First things first, let’s talk packaging! These mini lip masks come in a square pouch shaped like a post card straight from the movie! The set features two mini Laneige Sleeping masks in the limited edition flavors, Sweet Candy and Mint Choco. You may have guessed, but these were inspired by the movie. 

Milk.JPG

MILK MAKEUP - Netflix To All The Boys I've Loved Before

Last but definitely not least is this Milk magic! This set includes three minis, featuring the Glow Oil Lip and two Cheek Sticks in the shades Glimmer and Halo.

Now back to the film. Don't forgot to throw on your favorite sheet mask and tune into Netflix on Wednesday, 2/12, to watch To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before: P.S. I Love You.  

Where are all our TATB fans at?! Share your favorite scenes, quotes, and charters below by hitting the "reply" button.

Re: Newness Alert: To All The Boys I've Loved Before Collaboration

Hi all and happy Friday 😄

It's been a couple weeks since the second film released. Checking in to see if anyone else has gotten around to watching the first and second movie? If not may I suggest a relaxing friday night spent with a face mask, the beverage of your choice, and Netflix? 

I just finished watching the movie and I know they can’t put everything in the movie like the book but I wish they would have said why the locket was important, the reason behind Gen’s family situation and her relationship with Lara Jean, more about Stormy’s importance and how someone showed up at the end. 

@SportyGirly125  I haven't read the books and I will avoid posting any spoilers from the movie, but I was a little confused about the significance of the locket. It seemed like they put a lot of emphasis on it but didn't really show why. I guess I need to read the books! 

I'm behind but same @PrettyPaint ! I was waiting for the significance of the locket but she didn't even open it.   Who doesn't immediately open a locket?

@michelleshops  That would be the first thing I would do. I really do need to grab the books because I think this is going to bother me until I find out...haha. 

@PrettyPaint The books are so good not exactly the same like the movie.  I think I read the second and third book in less than a month while pregnant with my daughter. 

@SportyGirly125  I think I'll definitely check them out, then. I usually tend to watch movies after reading the books, so I think it will be fun to do it in reverse order. 

@PrettyPaint I got the books from Amazon

@SportyGirly125  Oooh, thanks. That's where I tend to get most of mine, so that works well! 🙂

RE: Newness Alert: To All The Boys I've Loved Before Collaboration

I bought and love the kitsch set!

Watching the movie RIGHT NOW and loving it so far! Pro tip: if you haven’t seen the first movie there’s a recap of the first movie that plays before the film. It will tell you what you need to know so you understand the movie!

RE: Re: Newness Alert: To All The Boys I've Loved Before Collaboration

I’m watching it soon can’t wait!

Watched To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You last night.  I don't want to spoil anything for those who may not have had a chance to see it yet, but yeah, loved that one too!  🙂

RE: Newness Alert: To All The Boys I've Loved Before Collaboration

I can’t wait to watch them both now after reading this thread! Love the collection!

Just finished the second film, and no spoilers, but I loved John Ambrose!

I did too @txcatx. I really liked the piano scene with him. 

RE: Re: Newness Alert: To All The Boys I've Loved Before Collaboration

I can’t wait to watch the movie this weekend

@KatieBT @PrettyPaint I finally watched the first instalment of To All the Boys and the beginning almost had me fooled! Thought the male lead was going to be her sister’s (ex)bf, but I remembered people mentioned Kavinsky so it couldn’t be... Was definitely fun to watch! Though my boyfriend was not too pleased that I forced him to watch with me 😂

@Guessgal  So glad you enjoyed it! I'm glad she wound up with Kavinsky - their chemistry was great! 🙂  Haha - I'm sure your boyfriend secretly enjoyed it. 

@Guessgal ah he didn’t love it too?!

I’m so excited you watched. Did it leave your heart aflutter? 

Conversation Stats
Photos10
  • Collection Post.JPG
  • Amika.JPG
  • Glow Recipe.JPG
  • Kaja.JPG
  • Hair Accessories.JPG
  • Scrunchies.JPG
  • Laneige.JPG
  • Milk.JPG
  • 4D9CA929-EB39-47D1-9C39-5AE75668C495.jpeg
  • 3B6D2587-5CE3-4612-A476-F79F569E8F22.gif