Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

New York, Want to Come Hangout with Makeup by Mario and Philosophy?

Philosophy_Mario_500x500.jpg

EDIT: Thank you all so much for your interest and participation. I have already notified the 2 people who Pm-ed me first, but please be in the look-out for future events in your area!

A few months ago Philosophy and Mario Dedivanovic (Makeup by Mario) hosted an amazing event in Toronto and two of our community members got a chance to attend, learn pro beauty secrets, snap some selfies, and receive some Philosophy goodies. Well prepare yourself because Philosophy and Mario are hosting another class and bringing all the fun to Sephora’s 34th Street location in New York City (112 West 34th Street New York, NY 10001) on December 14th at 7:30 pm. Yes, THIS Friday.

This step-by-step exclusive philosophy skincare class will teach you how to use philosophy’s Purity Made Simple collection and achieve a soft glam look, while unveiling an entire regime from skincare prep to makeup removal.  You’ll also get to participate in a Q&A session plus snap a photo with Mario.

Event-goers have to purchase $100 in Philosophy product to gain access to this event and receive a ticket, but we were able to get TWO extra tickets which can only be redeemed by Community members who reach out to us.

If you’d like to participate, are 100% able to attend this incredible event and willing to report back to the community, please PM me to secure your spot. There are ONLY two extra tickets so this is on a first-come, first-served basis and we will pick the first two people who send me a message with their full name and email address.

However if you are not one of the two members selected, and still would like to attend you can. The first clients to make a $100 minimum Philosophy purchase at will receive a wristband to join Mario Dedivanovic at 7pm for a class session and photo moment. Clients who make a $75 purchase are able to participate in the class portion only.  Class and Q&A takes place from 7:30pm-8:30pm and will be followed by photo opp.

Travel is not included and tickets are non-transferable. You will need to bring a valid ID as it will be checked upon arrival and arrive no later than 7:00 pm eastern time as the event starts at 7:30 pm sharp.

We are so thrilled for two of you to attend and tell us all about your learning and this magnificent experience!

RE: New York, Want to Come Hangout with Makeup by Mario and Philosophy?

Re: New York, Want to Come Hangout with Makeup by Mario and Philosophy?

Hello Everyone,

I had an awesome time yesterday at the Philosophy x Mario event. I was asked to come in a little early around 6:40am and thankfully I made it in time. I was naive enough to not realize the scale and importance of the event for both Sephora and Philosophy, and was taken aback by the number of Philosophy staff running around in their cute yellow bandannas. The setup in the extremely busy 34th Street Sephora was huge and took over the middle of half the store. I checked in with the person I was told to look out for and bided my time until the event started. And yes, that means controlling myself from buying more makeup from the very tempting Dior rack I was standing next to.            (Part 1)

ED6C3EA4-B2CB-41FD-BF16-CF7E3A8FB023.jpeg

RE: Re: New York, Want to Come Hangout with Makeup by Mario and Philosophy?

(Part 2) Sephora had amazingly saved placed for us in the front row of the presentation. I really did feel like a VIP yesterday. I have had quite a rough time for the past many months and just for a little bit I got to forget my problems and feel like a celebrity VIP. My husband was quite confused about my excitement. Haha. First photo - The very beautiful model. Second photo - This is to show how close we were to the stage. 😉 Mario came in a little around 7:45 and jumped right in. To be continued in Part 3

The very beautiful modelThe very beautiful model

This is to show how close we were to the stage hahaThis is to show how close we were to the stage haha

Re: RE: Re: New York, Want to Come Hangout with Makeup by Mario and Philosophy?

Sephora sure does know how to spoil their BIC members with these events!!! 🤗Glad you had fun!!! Great photos!!! @MadhuV

RE: New York, Want to Come Hangout with Makeup by Mario and Philosophy?

I was one of the 2 lucky make up lovers to receive one of the extra tickets. Heres some pics from the event. I will give details a little later or early tomorrow. Thanks Sephora for giving me this opportunity to meet Mario. Its truly appreciated!! I loved it!!

Re: RE: New York, Want to Come Hangout with Makeup by Mario and Philosophy?

Great photos girly!!! 🤗So glad you had fun!!! That Sephora location is STELLAR!!! @uzi1234

@BrendaBT What an awesome event! 

Best,

Rebecca

I would LOVE the tickets!  

I swear, every single time there's an event in NYC, it happens a week before or a week after I'm in the city. I hope the timing works out for me one of these days, but I hope whoever goes has a great time!

@BrendaBT:  Thank you so much for offering this opportunity to community members.  I've PM-ed you my contact details; hoping there is still a spare spot remaining!

This sounds like such a great opportunity! Can't wait to see the reviews of the lucky ladies who are able to go. Please consider bringing some of these amazing events to Dallas 😉

I know I am replying super late, but just wanted to thank you for tagging me!!! 🤗I saw your tag on my phone but unfortunately I had finals all week during this event so I couldn't go!!! Super bummed. But nonetheless, THANK YOOOUU for thinking of me!!! 💖 @scott1201

@angel7594 Thanks for the tag.  I’ll be in Toronto for a few days so I’ll have to miss this one. 

@gonerogue, I couldn't remember if you were on the east c...

@gonerogue, I couldn't remember if you were on the east coast or west coast. Have safe travels.

@Luvstravel thanks for the tag! I’ll be in Texas for business until Friday so unfortunately I can’t fly to the east coast to hang out with Mario 😢 I appreciate you thinking of me ❤️😘

@gonerogue are you?! I'm sending you a text Heart 

22 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • Philosophy_Mario_500x500.jpg
  • ED6C3EA4-B2CB-41FD-BF16-CF7E3A8FB023.jpeg
  • The very beautiful model
  • This is to show how close we were to the stage haha
testing