cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

New Member Monday!

TeamBIC.jpg

Team BIC wants to welcome you and send you a warm virtual hug!

Can you believe it’s already May? And since it’s a new month we want to take this moment to welcome all new Beauty Insider Community members with a new tradition we’re calling New Member Monday. Maybe you aren’t “new” but have been lurking around the community and haven’t gotten the chance to post, either way we want to meet you and greet you 🙂 

We love making new friends in this community so we are starting this thread for newer members to introduce themselves.

Introduce yourself and tell us your #1 holy grail product. We can’t wait to meet you! 

New Member Monday!

Good idea! But how do you expect us to pick ONE product!? 😂 There are too many good ones, and thanks to the overwhelming selection at Sephora it's impossible not to discover more all the time. I think some of need Sephora-holics Anonymous 😁

hi I'm brandy I'm new & oh how I agree w you its like a k...

hi I'm brandy I'm new & oh how I agree w you its like a kid in a candy store here I subscribed to u hope to connect

Hi @Hmbslilmama nice to meet you 😂 I don't see that you...

Hi @Hmbslilmama nice to meet you 😂 I don't see that you subscribed to me? :confused: lol I see you like Too Faced. Their...(I'm tired) natural eye palette is one of my favs. 😁

RE: New Member Monday!

@kawani hah! It is seriously impossible. And we can relate on here!

Re: New Member Monday!

you might find some help here @kawani ... but more often than not BIC can be enabling lol!!

lol @missjeanie !! That sounds about right. I did, howeve...

lol @missjeanie !! That sounds about right. I did, however, manage to take a break from buying makeup for a couple years (by deleting the app and unsubscribing from emails and avoiding all makeup stores haha) - I still haven't gone through everything I own! And now I'm buying more again! 😂

Re: lol @missjeanie !! That sounds about right. I did, howeve...

Funny enough I'm sure quite a few people here have stashes that could last them a few years... or decades lol @kawani 

Wonderful idea, mods!  I know some of us started off as "lurkers", myself included, so I hope this post can help bring our newcomers out.

Welcome to the Community and feel free to chat with us anytime!

heart love GIF by Molang

hi I'm brandy I'm new & also lurked for a while so love t...

hi I'm brandy I'm new & also lurked for a while so love to connect so I subscribed to u

@BrendaBT what a cool idea and a great way to meet new members. 

New Member Monday!

wooo! i love new member monday! awesome!

What a great new idea for a thread! I’ve been a little missing in action for the last few weeks because of some personal stuff, but the community is always so helpful and supportive! 🥰🥰 can’t wait to meet some new members ❤️❤️

hi I'm brandy I'm new I subscribed to u hope to connect w...

hi I'm brandy I'm new I subscribed to u hope to connect w some more beauty lovers sorry for personal problems hope all is well n wish u well n the best

We've missed you on the masking thread @cianni! Hope life is returning to normal for you 🙂

🤗 @cianni

🤗 @cianni
203 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • TeamBIC.jpg
  • IMG_5973_Facetune_27-04-2019-17-01-15.jpg
testing