cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

New Member Monday!

TeamBIC.jpg

Team BIC wants to welcome you and send you a warm virtual hug!

Can you believe it’s already May? And since it’s a new month we want to take this moment to welcome all new Beauty Insider Community members with a new tradition we’re calling New Member Monday. Maybe you aren’t “new” but have been lurking around the community and haven’t gotten the chance to post, either way we want to meet you and greet you 🙂 

We love making new friends in this community so we are starting this thread for newer members to introduce themselves.

Introduce yourself and tell us your #1 holy grail product. We can’t wait to meet you! 

Re: New Member Monday!

Hello and welcome to everyone!

Welcome @Entomophagy !  My bad, this is an older version of the thread, the newer one was only showing as a reply for me.  Feel free to pop in there too.

Re: New Member Monday Thread 

I AM LESS THAN 30 DAYS AWAY FROM 65 AND I AM FABULOUS PLAIN! I USED TO BE REALLY REALLY INTO MAKEUP AND JUST STOPPED ALL! NOW I WANT A DIFFERENT LOOK BUT DONT WANT TO BE A CLOWN! KIND OF INTIMIDATED 

New Member Monday!

Hi. Dawn, here. I'm 48 and just getting back into makeup. It has gotten to be so much more fun in the time I was away! My main concern is dryness. So my Holy Grail product is Sunday Riley CEO moisturizer.

Welcome to BIC, @BeforeDay! Sunday Riley makes some great products!

@BeforeDay Welcome to BIC. 

@BeforeDay Welcome to BIC! If you have dry skin, I highly recommend the SUMMER FRIDAYS - Jet Lag Mask!

Anonymous Insider

New Member Monday!

Hey ya'll!!! Im Cassidy im 25 and im from ALABAMA. Im new to the whole make-up world I just really started to venture out past foundation and Mascara scene . I have always been the softball playing i dont have time to do all that girl, but i guess my momma was right as hard for me that is to say.. Make-up is amazing and the right make-up can help build confidence in your self and make you feel pretty ... Because it does just that , when im having THE WEEK of the month when i get those unexpected blemishes and cant fit right in my favorite jeans i can still feel pretty with a little of this and a tad bit of that. My Holy Grale product i have very recently fallen in love with Tarte "Shape Tape Contour Concealer". and Tarte "Base Tape Primer"..

Welcome, @Anonymous! I'm a former softball player myself and think you can definitely do both that and makeup, haha!

New Member Monday!

Hello! I've been lurking for about a million years. I am obsessed with skin care and my current holy grail product is Caudalie's beauty beauty elixir. I got the travel sized with my points and I have fallen in love with how awake it makes me feel.

Ohhh, love Caudalie! Welcome, @UnicornGirl!

@UnicornGirl Lurker here too for sure 😂! Welcome!

@UnicornGirl Thank you introducing yourself. I love the Beauty Elixir too. 

Anonymous Insider

Growing up I was a big Tom-Boy. Having grown up with 8 boys make-up was unheard of. I started touring at 16 and a whole new world  opened up. Make-up, hair styling, fashion, etc. I fell in love.

My Holy Grail is my Younique Moonstruck Epic Mascara.

How fun! Welcome, @Anonymous!

@Anonymous Welcome to BIC

RE: New Member Monday!

I have been doing makeup for 2 years now,and I know I need still learn a lot,I love expressing my self in the way of makeup.In the past I was bullied because of how I look,and that I didn’t like makeup when I was younger.That made me feel miserable,I just recently found confidence in myself and how I look,and when I wear makeup is because I feel good wearing it but not for other people.

Re: RE: New Member Monday!

@Julyte6655 Welcome to BIC! You have such beautiful glowing skin. And yes, makeup is great for feeling confident. <333

@Julyte6655 Welcome to BiC. Love your eye makeup. 

Welcome, @Julyte6655! I'm so sorry to hear others haven't always been kind to you- it's something that unfortunately too many of us have experienced in our lives. But, you'll find lots of support and love in this community!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • TeamBIC.jpg
  • IMG_5973_Facetune_27-04-2019-17-01-15.jpg
testing