cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

New Member Monday!

TeamBIC.jpg

Team BIC wants to welcome you and send you a warm virtual hug!

Can you believe itโ€™s already May? And since itโ€™s a new month we want to take this moment to welcome all new Beauty Insider Community members with a new tradition weโ€™re calling New Member Monday. Maybe you arenโ€™t โ€œnewโ€ but have been lurking around the community and havenโ€™t gotten the chance to post, either way we want to meet you and greet you ๐Ÿ™‚ 

We love making new friends in this community so we are starting this thread for newer members to introduce themselves.

Introduce yourself and tell us your #1 holy grail product. We canโ€™t wait to meet you! 

RE: New Member Monday!

Hi my name is Brianna and I really wanna bush the limits with more colours and different techniques, my holy grail product is the James Charles morphe palette ๐ŸŽจ

Re: RE: New Member Monday!

LOVE your eye look here!! Welcome!

I love the grunge vibe of this whole look! I tend to gravitate doing my makeup this way daily too. That eyeshadow is poppin' and I love it.

Welcome, @Briannarussell! I love your colorful shadow!

Your gorgeous! Do you really like the James Charles pallet? Iโ€™ve been hearing mix reviews but I really want it because of all the colors

I love it it super easy to blend out

@Briannarussell Welcome to BIC. I hope you will share your looks in the โ€œWhat are you wearing todayโ€ thread 

Anonymous Insider

New Member Monday!

Hey, I'm Sammantha and my goal is basically to learn more about skin and hair care. I am turning 22 this year and I think it is time to get more of an adult routine going. I want to start my year fresh and glowing!

Re: New Member Monday!

Welcome @Anonymous! Check out the Skincare Aware and Best Hair Ever groups! Loads of fun threads and super helpful peeps.

Welcome, @Anonymous! 

Welcome @Anonymous !

@Anonymous Welcome to BIC.  There are a lot of knowledgeable people on here regarding skin and haircare. 

Hi Iโ€™m marina! When I was younger I was never really interested in makeup but the past couple years Iโ€™ve spent majority of what Iโ€™ve earned towards the favs of my beauty youtubers!! My holy grail product would have to be a brow product since my brows are the only things ALWAYS done. Itโ€™s been a long search for my favourite brow products but Iโ€™ve come to a top 3: the Sephora brand retractable brow in 06 soft charcoal, Lancรดme brow define pencil in shade 11 medium brown, and as the brow gel: the benefit gimme brow gel in shade 4.5!! Looking forward to growing in this community ๐Ÿ™‚

Welcome, @marinalaic

Great brow products @marinalaic !

@marinalaic Welcome to BIC!

Hey I am Korra! I am new here and Iโ€™ve always been into makeup๐Ÿ’„! Lately Iโ€™ve been into it even more now and I am excited about the results I am getting. I am all over the Fenty Beauty product line๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š. I will be purchasing the foundation soon! So far Iโ€™ve been wearing the Sephora 10 hr foundation and I love it!

FLAWLESS! Welcome @Korra25beauty ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Welcome, @Korra25beauty! Can't wait to hear what you think of the Fenty foundation when you try it!

Gorgeous @Korra25beauty 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • TeamBIC.jpg
  • IMG_5973_Facetune_27-04-2019-17-01-15.jpg
testing