cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

New Member Monday!

TeamBIC.jpg

Team BIC wants to welcome you and send you a warm virtual hug!

Can you believe it’s already May? And since it’s a new month we want to take this moment to welcome all new Beauty Insider Community members with a new tradition we’re calling New Member Monday. Maybe you aren’t “new” but have been lurking around the community and haven’t gotten the chance to post, either way we want to meet you and greet you 🙂 

We love making new friends in this community so we are starting this thread for newer members to introduce themselves.

Introduce yourself and tell us your #1 holy grail product. We can’t wait to meet you! 

RE: New Member Monday!

Hi my name is Brianna and I really wanna bush the limits with more colours and different techniques, my holy grail product is the James Charles morphe palette 🎨

Re: RE: New Member Monday!

LOVE your eye look here!! Welcome!

I love the grunge vibe of this whole look! I tend to gravitate doing my makeup this way daily too. That eyeshadow is poppin' and I love it.

Welcome, @Briannarussell! I love your colorful shadow!

Your gorgeous! Do you really like the James Charles pallet? I’ve been hearing mix reviews but I really want it because of all the colors

I love it it super easy to blend out

@Briannarussell Welcome to BIC. I hope you will share your looks in the “What are you wearing today” thread 

Anonymous Insider

New Member Monday!

Hey, I'm Sammantha and my goal is basically to learn more about skin and hair care. I am turning 22 this year and I think it is time to get more of an adult routine going. I want to start my year fresh and glowing!

Re: New Member Monday!

Welcome @Anonymous! Check out the Skincare Aware and Best Hair Ever groups! Loads of fun threads and super helpful peeps.

Welcome, @Anonymous! 

Welcome @Anonymous !

@Anonymous Welcome to BIC.  There are a lot of knowledgeable people on here regarding skin and haircare. 

Hi I’m marina! When I was younger I was never really interested in makeup but the past couple years I’ve spent majority of what I’ve earned towards the favs of my beauty youtubers!! My holy grail product would have to be a brow product since my brows are the only things ALWAYS done. It’s been a long search for my favourite brow products but I’ve come to a top 3: the Sephora brand retractable brow in 06 soft charcoal, Lancôme brow define pencil in shade 11 medium brown, and as the brow gel: the benefit gimme brow gel in shade 4.5!! Looking forward to growing in this community 🙂

Welcome, @marinalaic

Great brow products @marinalaic !

@marinalaic Welcome to BIC!

Hey I am Korra! I am new here and I’ve always been into makeup💄! Lately I’ve been into it even more now and I am excited about the results I am getting. I am all over the Fenty Beauty product line😊😊. I will be purchasing the foundation soon! So far I’ve been wearing the Sephora 10 hr foundation and I love it!

FLAWLESS! Welcome @Korra25beauty 🙂 

Welcome, @Korra25beauty! Can't wait to hear what you think of the Fenty foundation when you try it!

Gorgeous @Korra25beauty 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • TeamBIC.jpg
  • IMG_5973_Facetune_27-04-2019-17-01-15.jpg
testing