cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

New Member Monday!

TeamBIC.jpg

Team BIC wants to welcome you and send you a warm virtual hug!

Can you believe it’s already May? And since it’s a new month we want to take this moment to welcome all new Beauty Insider Community members with a new tradition we’re calling New Member Monday. Maybe you aren’t “new” but have been lurking around the community and haven’t gotten the chance to post, either way we want to meet you and greet you 🙂 

We love making new friends in this community so we are starting this thread for newer members to introduce themselves.

Introduce yourself and tell us your #1 holy grail product. We can’t wait to meet you! 

Re: RE: New Member Monday!

Welcome, @ACarolinaBelle! I love Nars blushes too, especially Orgasm. It's such a nice fresh color!

Welcome to the BIC @ACarolinaBelle!😊

@ACarolinaBelle Welcome! I recently tried Nars Orgasm blush for the first time and it is beautiful. We're so excited you're here 🙂 

Welcome @ACarolinaBelle! I'm a mom too and you'll find lots of us hanging around in different threads. Happy to have you!

@ACarolinaBelle welcome to Community and to the app! Love NARS - Orgasm Blush and everything else from the orgasm line actually. It's becoming a problem 🙂

New Member Monday!

Hi! I'm Tessa, I've added a picture so you can put a face to a name! I'm a beauty blogger/Instagrammer and I live in Alberta,Canada My main love and obsession used to be makeup, but since moving from a humid province to dry Alberta my skin has completely changed and I've constantly been on the hunt for some super moisturizing products that have clean ingredients and will help with acne scarring and even out skintone! My favourite products right now are the Drunk Elephant cleansing bars, my skin still feels so soft and not dry at all after using them and I'm so surprised how well they remove makeup and clean my face

Re: New Member Monday!

@FullFaceBeauty  Welcome!! I love the Drunk Elephant bars. They are so amazing 

Gorgeous photo! Your makeup is ON POINT. Love the lipstick.

Welcome @FullFaceBeauty. You are beautiful!  I love DE products too! 

@FullFaceBeauty Welcome to BIC. Love your makeup in the photo. 

@FullFaceBeauty hey fellow Canadian!! Good to know about the DE bars - I’ve been finding a lot of my cleansers lately give my face that tight/dry feeling 😰 what products are wearing in that photo? You look amazing!! Especially that gloss 😍😍

thank you so much and hello! 👋 I'm wearing the Bite Beau...

thank you so much and hello! 👋 I'm wearing the Bite Beauty prismatic gloss in Rose Pearl with colourpop liquid lipstick in Zuma, NARS Natural Radiant foundation and Huda Beauty desert dusk palette on the eyes!

Welcome, @FullFaceBeauty! DE definitely has some great products!

Welcome to the BIC @FullFaceBeauty! Your eyelashes look amazing!😊

@FullFaceBeauty You are BEAUTIFUL! DE cleansing bars are a great product, we're so glad you're here 🙂 

Welcome @FullFaceBeauty! Your LASHES are amazing!! You'll have fun here discovering different threads to participate in. Glad you're here!

@FullFaceBeauty Your lashes are amazing! If you're looking for a clean product that is super moisturizing, I highly recommend the Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mL

<333

New Member Monday!

Hi I'm Brandy im new of course I definitely did lurk for 6 months or yr 1st but this is such a great thing and love getting to connect w people that have same likes I'm definitely a beauty & fashion lover & makeup junkie & love sephora and I'm obsessed w too faced I have a wish list probably a mile long w just their stuff lots of sets of theirs I think they go above & beyond on their packaging on a lot of their sets their so cute u could have em sitting out on ur vanity I wish more makeup brands would put more into making the outsides of the makeup really cute 2 I mean most girls like makeup because they like to look pretty so obviously they like pretty things so you would think the makeup companies would put more into making the outside of the makeup containers really pretty instead of just plain dark color that is not pretty thanks for the welcome and welcome to all the fellow newcomers

@Hmbslilmama  Welcome! Glad your here!!

Welcome @Hmbslilmama . Glad to have you here! 🙂

Welcome @Hmbslilmama !  Too Faced makes some great products.  I'm a fan of their BTS mascara and the peach perfect setting powder.  Sounds like their packaging is right up your ally too!  Do you have a favourite product of theirs?

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • TeamBIC.jpg
  • IMG_5973_Facetune_27-04-2019-17-01-15.jpg
testing