cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

New Member Monday: October Edition!

KatieBT_and_ Brieutiful.jpeg

Happy New Member Monday, BIC! Can you all believe it’s already October? Which means it’s officially fall and time to take a moment to welcome all the new Beauty Insider Community members or anyone who hasn’t gotten the chance to introduce themselves yet.

We love making new friends around here, so don’t be shy, we want to meet you and talk about our mutual love for all things beauty.

New members! Please introduce yourself and tell us your go-to fall beauty product!

P.S. If you’re a new friend from SEPHORiA be sure to let us know in your reply!

RE: New Member Monday: October Edition!

Hi! I’m new to this but not new to Sephora! It’s like a kid in a candy store when I walk in!! My all time favorite products are Benefit ANYTHING ** but the mascara has made my lashes va va Voom every time! I adore the Sephora body butters and anything Tocca related...to die for ! Especially the laundry delicate ♥️💋♥️

Re: RE: New Member Monday: October Edition!

Hi @scumDFL,

Your lashes are amazing! Welcome to BIC 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

RE: Re: RE: New Member Monday: October Edition!

Hi! Thank you!!! I take pride In those babies!! If I won the lotto I’d have a lifetime supply of Sephora lashes!! ♥️ ♥️♥️

@scumDFL  Welcome! 🙂 Benefit will always have a special place in my heart (one of the first makeup brands I started using). 

Welcome to the BIC Community @scumDFL! I love the Benefit They're Real Mascara. I've loved it for years. <333

Welcome, @scumDFL!

Welcome to BIC, @scumDFL !

I've never tried the Sephora body butters, or actually he...

I've never tried the Sephora body butters, or actually heard of them. I'll have to check it out!

@scumDFL Welcome to BIC!

Welcome to BIC @scumDFL ! I avoided Sephora stores for years, thinking “nope, once I walk in there, I’ll wanna buy all of the things... too much temptation...” and sure enough, I was right. 😄 You’re in great company on this forum! 

Anonymous Insider

Re: New Member Monday: October Edition!

Greetings to all! 

I am new to Sephora as a whole. 

I am not a big makeup junkie; I would rather a natural look. I love smokey eyes though. My FAV beauty product is lipstick. All shades and forms [ lip stain, gloss, matte, etc.) I am starting to value my skincare and knowing more about it is an area I would like to take expand in. 

Welcome newbies 🙂

Welcome to the BIC Community @Anonymous! What's your current favorite lipstick shade/brand?

Anonymous Insider

My current favorite is J MATTE Lipstick in color JMLS012 Eldorado Red

Welcome, @Anonymous! I'm a big lip balm/glass/stick/tint/oil person myself, haha!

Anonymous Insider

Beauty TWINS 🙂

@Anonymous ,

Welcome to BIC!  Lipstick lovers are very welcome here!

Anonymous Insider

thank you

Welcome to BIC @Anonymous ! I’m a lipstick junkie: I own far more lipstick than any other kind of makeup. I hope to see you in some of the lipstick threads, like the 100 Days of Lipstick challenge! And you’ll find lots of skincare related threads floating around, with many BICers happy to help with questions you might have. 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

Thank you ma'am. You will

Welcome to BIC @Anonymous  You have found the perfect place to meet with your fellow lipstick lovers and learn more about skincare.

Anonymous Insider

thank you!

145 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • KatieBT_and_ Brieutiful.jpeg
  • CC4475A0-90AF-4983-AD29-E00E6664DA75.gif
  • 16BA7D08-D837-4E27-BD59-B1C3A3014987.gif
  • 4FE0C988-2B34-4331-B13E-9873B11DE499.gif
  • E1536BCA-C269-40A7-A675-565210510C09.gif
testing