cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

New Member Monday: October Edition!

KatieBT_and_ Brieutiful.jpeg

Happy New Member Monday, BIC! Can you all believe it’s already October? Which means it’s officially fall and time to take a moment to welcome all the new Beauty Insider Community members or anyone who hasn’t gotten the chance to introduce themselves yet.

We love making new friends around here, so don’t be shy, we want to meet you and talk about our mutual love for all things beauty.

New members! Please introduce yourself and tell us your go-to fall beauty product!

P.S. If you’re a new friend from SEPHORiA be sure to let us know in your reply!

Re: New Member Monday: October Edition!

I used to be really into makeup when I was younger, but after gaining weight, I felt too 'unattractive' to even bother looking nice day to day. I am in a much better mental place now that I graduated culinary school and am working at WDW Epcot making magical experiences come to life! 

I probably spend the most $$$ on skincare, Asian-friendly products, and my ever growing collection of red lipsticks (still looking for that PERFECT shade).

RE: New Member Monday: October Edition!

I’ve been shopping at Sephora for YEARS, but am new to the BIC! Love that I finally found a place to talk to others who share my absolute LOVE (or obsession 😅) for makeup! My current fall favorite is the Tatcha water cream, and Herbivore bakuchiol 😍

Re: RE: New Member Monday: October Edition!

Welcome to BIC @tigergirl20 ! 

Welcome to our little corner of the internet, @tigergirl20!

@tigergirl20 Welcome to BIC!!!

New Member Monday: October Edition!

Hi everyone!!! I'm new to the Sephora community and I've just had a lifetime of mostly guy friends who couldn't care less for makeup and I just wanted to get a chance to share my love for makeup with others! This meant a new Instagram account (cause I don't think most of my guy friends want to see hundreds of makeup selfies hahahaa) and it meant coming on here to meet you lovelies! I simply can't go a day without my Laneige lip mask, my ordinary buffet, and Shiseido's oil free sunscreen (oily-combination skin, nuff said?) it's really nice to see how friendly everyone on the thread is!

Welcome aboard @Jess169 !

Welcome @Jess169 

Hi @Jess169,

Welcome to BIC! Your makeup looks awesome 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

@Jess169 @Welcome To BIC!

Hi @Jess169,

Welcome to BIC and thank you for sharing your pretty makeup look. Your lashes are so fluttery and long! I love Shiseido sunscreen and recently tried their new Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Foundation SPF 30 360 - Citrine which has become one of my new favorite foundations. <3333

Hey guys!! New to the BIC but long time SEPHORA shopper! Thanks for making us feel welcomed! I have a lot of fall faves! I love the Juvias place foundation and a few products from The Ordinary for my skin!

@SimplyShanique Welcome!

Hi @SimplyShanique,

Welcome to the Beauty Insider Community! The Ordinary products are working great on you, your skin is amazing!

Best,

Rebecca

Welcome to BIC @SimplyShanique! I love the Ordinary products, too and constantly rave about their Rosehip Seed Oil. It plumps up my skin and makes it super soft. <333

Welcome to BIC @SimplyShanique ! The Ordinary Buffet is one of my skin’s favorite things. 🙂 Which TO products do you use? 

@SimplyShanique @Welcome to BIC!

Hi! I’m just a few weeks into the Sephora community but I’ve been a shopper for years! I’m really into skin care and right now all about vitamin c, aha and glow products. Also loving the new Charlotte tilbury makeup, the airbrush foundation 👌🏼 Nice to meet everyone, happy to be apart-of this community!

Welcome to BIC! What's your current favorite skincare product? <333

Welcome aboard @Jocelynkb ! 

145 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • KatieBT_and_ Brieutiful.jpeg
  • CC4475A0-90AF-4983-AD29-E00E6664DA75.gif
  • 16BA7D08-D837-4E27-BD59-B1C3A3014987.gif
  • 4FE0C988-2B34-4331-B13E-9873B11DE499.gif
  • E1536BCA-C269-40A7-A675-565210510C09.gif
testing