cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

New Member Monday: October Edition!

KatieBT_and_ Brieutiful.jpeg

Happy New Member Monday, BIC! Can you all believe itโ€™s already October? Which means itโ€™s officially fall and time to take a moment to welcome all the new Beauty Insider Community members or anyone who hasnโ€™t gotten the chance to introduce themselves yet.

We love making new friends around here, so donโ€™t be shy, we want to meet you and talk about our mutual love for all things beauty.

New members! Please introduce yourself and tell us your go-to fall beauty product!

P.S. If youโ€™re a new friend from SEPHORiA be sure to let us know in your reply!

Re: New Member Monday: October Edition!

I used to be really into makeup when I was younger, but after gaining weight, I felt too 'unattractive' to even bother looking nice day to day. I am in a much better mental place now that I graduated culinary school and am working at WDW Epcot making magical experiences come to life! 

I probably spend the most $$$ on skincare, Asian-friendly products, and my ever growing collection of red lipsticks (still looking for that PERFECT shade).

RE: New Member Monday: October Edition!

Iโ€™ve been shopping at Sephora for YEARS, but am new to the BIC! Love that I finally found a place to talk to others who share my absolute LOVE (or obsession ๐Ÿ˜…) for makeup! My current fall favorite is the Tatcha water cream, and Herbivore bakuchiol ๐Ÿ˜

Re: RE: New Member Monday: October Edition!

Welcome to BIC @tigergirl20 ! 

Welcome to our little corner of the internet, @tigergirl20!

@tigergirl20 Welcome to BIC!!!

New Member Monday: October Edition!

Hi everyone!!! I'm new to the Sephora community and I've just had a lifetime of mostly guy friends who couldn't care less for makeup and I just wanted to get a chance to share my love for makeup with others! This meant a new Instagram account (cause I don't think most of my guy friends want to see hundreds of makeup selfies hahahaa) and it meant coming on here to meet you lovelies! I simply can't go a day without my Laneige lip mask, my ordinary buffet, and Shiseido's oil free sunscreen (oily-combination skin, nuff said?) it's really nice to see how friendly everyone on the thread is!

Welcome aboard @Jess169 !

Welcome @Jess169 

Hi @Jess169,

Welcome to BIC! Your makeup looks awesome ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,

Rebecca

@Jess169 @Welcome To BIC!

Hi @Jess169,

Welcome to BIC and thank you for sharing your pretty makeup look. Your lashes are so fluttery and long! I love Shiseido sunscreen and recently tried their new Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Foundation SPF 30 360 - Citrine which has become one of my new favorite foundations. <3333

Hey guys!! New to the BIC but long time SEPHORA shopper! Thanks for making us feel welcomed! I have a lot of fall faves! I love the Juvias place foundation and a few products from The Ordinary for my skin!

@SimplyShanique Welcome!

Hi @SimplyShanique,

Welcome to the Beauty Insider Community! The Ordinary products are working great on you, your skin is amazing!

Best,

Rebecca

Welcome to BIC @SimplyShanique! I love the Ordinary products, too and constantly rave about their Rosehip Seed Oil. It plumps up my skin and makes it super soft. <333

Welcome to BIC @SimplyShanique ! The Ordinary Buffet is one of my skinโ€™s favorite things. ๐Ÿ™‚ Which TO products do you use? 

@SimplyShanique @Welcome to BIC!

Hi! Iโ€™m just a few weeks into the Sephora community but Iโ€™ve been a shopper for years! Iโ€™m really into skin care and right now all about vitamin c, aha and glow products. Also loving the new Charlotte tilbury makeup, the airbrush foundation ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ Nice to meet everyone, happy to be apart-of this community!

Welcome to BIC! What's your current favorite skincare product? <333

Welcome aboard @Jocelynkb ! 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • KatieBT_and_ Brieutiful.jpeg
  • CC4475A0-90AF-4983-AD29-E00E6664DA75.gif
  • 16BA7D08-D837-4E27-BD59-B1C3A3014987.gif
  • 4FE0C988-2B34-4331-B13E-9873B11DE499.gif
  • E1536BCA-C269-40A7-A675-565210510C09.gif
testing