cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

New Member Monday: October Edition!

KatieBT_and_ Brieutiful.jpeg

Happy New Member Monday, BIC! Can you all believe itโ€™s already October? Which means itโ€™s officially fall and time to take a moment to welcome all the new Beauty Insider Community members or anyone who hasnโ€™t gotten the chance to introduce themselves yet.

We love making new friends around here, so donโ€™t be shy, we want to meet you and talk about our mutual love for all things beauty.

New members! Please introduce yourself and tell us your go-to fall beauty product!

P.S. If youโ€™re a new friend from SEPHORiA be sure to let us know in your reply!

Re: New Member Monday: October Edition!

It really is some fabulous stuff! You can buy direct online from Deciem or instore. I purchased a ton of product from them. I wish Sephora would stock it. All you need is one little drop and it does both eyes. Really was a game changer for me.

Welcome to BIC @kel70! โ€œMeโ€ time is so necessary and Iโ€™m so happy to hear that you are carving time out for yourself! ๐Ÿ’– CT Pillow Talk collection is beautiful and a wonderful treat! ๐Ÿคฉ

Hello @kel70 

I live in the winter wonderland that is Canada also! Iโ€™ve never really paid attention to NOID products, next time Iโ€™m near a Deciem store I will check it out ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Welcome to BIC! 16BA7D08-D837-4E27-BD59-B1C3A3014987.gif

Welcome @kel70 ! I am so glad that you are here and taking care of yourself.

I absolutely love the Pillow Talk family of products. I can't live without the lip liner.

@kel70 Welcome to BIC!!!  Glad you are getting to take care of yourself after taking care of others for so many years. 

I know, isn't it just fabulous??

My Drunk Elephant Hydra B serum is my fave product for fall - keeping my skin hydrated all day long! Runner up would be Sunday Riley's new ICE moisturizer. Loving both these products right now. ๐Ÿ–ค

Welcome, @Melly337! The B Hydra serum really is a nice one!

Welcome to BIC @Melly337 !

@Melly337  Welcome to the community!

@Melly337  Welcome to BIC! ๐Ÿ™‚

Welcome to the BIC @Melly337!

@Melly337 ,

Welcome to BIC!  You have good taste in products!

I've been itching to try some of the Drunk Elephant product line. This hydrating serum sounds like it's right up my alley! Just might take a little "look see" and possibly add it to my already bulging cart!

@Melly337 

Iโ€™ve seen Ice advertised everywhere all over social media, Iโ€™m at the point where Iโ€™m just going to try it so the google Gods will remove the ads ๐Ÿ˜… 

Welcome! 4FE0C988-2B34-4331-B13E-9873B11DE499.gif

@Melly337  Welcome!!!

I haven't tried the new ICE moisturizer, but you piqued my interest!

I love the DE Hydra B Serum, especially for the dry, winter months. I like laying a moisturizer on top for extra hydration. Welcome to BIC! <333

Welcome to BIC @Melly337! I love products that keep skin hydrated!! ๐Ÿ’— I agree that Hydra-B is a great hydration. Iโ€™ve been eyeing the new Sunday Riley moisturizer - so glad to hear itโ€™s one you enjoy. Iโ€™ll look into getting a sample the next time Iโ€™m in the store. 

@Melly337 Welcome to BiC!

Hey Melly337 be very welcome! They're great products, I love them too ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • KatieBT_and_ Brieutiful.jpeg
  • CC4475A0-90AF-4983-AD29-E00E6664DA75.gif
  • 16BA7D08-D837-4E27-BD59-B1C3A3014987.gif
  • 4FE0C988-2B34-4331-B13E-9873B11DE499.gif
  • E1536BCA-C269-40A7-A675-565210510C09.gif
testing