Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

New Member Monday: July Edition!

As you may have noticed, we have started a monthly tradition of asking new members to say “hello” at the beginning of each month. July is officially here so it's that time again!

2019-4-8-community-hi-pretty-gif-250x250.gif

Happy New Member Monday BIC! We know, we know, we’re one day late but our team has been packing up a few boxes so are a bit behind schedule! Nonetheless, we still want to take some time to welcome and celebrate all new Beauty Insider Community members. You may be brand new to the Community or may just be new to posting here in Conversations… If you’ve been reading and exploring this is your moment to say “hello!” Either way, we want to meet you, greet you, and use this as an opportunity to share our mutual love for all things beauty.

New members, please introduce yourselves and answer this question: what’s your favorite summer beauty product? We can’t wait to meet you!

New Member Monday: July Edition!

Hi everyone I'm Sara! 🤗 My new favorite product this summer is moroccanoil dry body oil! 👍🔝👍🔝👍🔝👍🔝☀️

Re: New Member Monday: July Edition!

Hi @saravbr Welcome to BIC!

🤗

🤗

Welcome aboard @saravbr ! 

🤗

🤗

@saravbr Welcome to BIC!!!

🤗

🤗

Hi! I'm CosmoNikki1827, but you can also call me CosmoNikki or just Nikki. I've been a customer for a while, but I just became a Beauty Insider on Friday. I don't designate specific beauty products to specific seasons, so I can't really name one favorite summer product, but I'm looking forward to using the FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA - Poutsicle Juicy Satin Lipstick - Hot BloodedI just bought. I can also say that Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Liquid Foundation 445(my shade is 110) holds up better in the heat than any other foundation I've used!

Thanks to @SportyGirly125@quspork@GG84, and @WinglessOne for your words of welcome! Sorry I didn't respond earlier-I've been slammed at work the last few weeks and I had to go into lurker mode here until things settled down.

Welcome to BIC @CosmoNikki1827 ! The Fenty Poutsicles are such balmy comfy pops of color! I love the 2 shades I own (the blue and orange ones). I don’t do seasonal makeup either, aside from tinted moisturizer/moisturizing skin tint/tinted face powder (if/when I wear any of those) because my skin tone usually changes in the summer. I do seasonal skincare instead. 🙂 

Great product choices @CosmoNikki1827 ! Welcome to BIC! 25869D32-C715-4BDA-8065-B72EEDF9EC36.gif

Welcome, @CosmoNikki1827! I hope the Poutsicle lipstick works out well for you!

It has been so far!

@CosmoNikki1827 Welcome to BIC!!!

RE: Re: New Member Monday: July Edition!

I love the community! Glad you’re here!

Welcome aboard @TamrinB ! 

@TamrinB Welcome to BIC!

This is all new to me but I am so excited to participate.My name is Jenny and my favorite at the moment is Kat Von D everlasting lipstick in Lolita. I am seriously binge watching youtube videos and my 'wants' list is growing by the minute. 

Welcome, @JennyKozar!

RE: Re: New Member Monday: July Edition!

I love the community! Glad you’re here!
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • 2019-4-8-community-hi-pretty-gif-250x250.gif
  • 5BF67839-27FF-49A7-8109-75A34CD8721A.jpeg
  • source
  • 25869D32-C715-4BDA-8065-B72EEDF9EC36.gif
testing