New Functionality Alert: Improved Bookmarking is Here!
Whether fixing bugs or adding new functionality you may find useful, we're constantly working to enhance your experience here on the Community.
We know there are many users who come to Conversations in search of a selection of particular threads they have grown to love overtime. Some of you come daily or weekly just to check in on those threads so we're improving our bookmarking tool, making it easier to use do you can filter through the noise fast – something we know you’ve been asking for! With this feature you'll be able to spend less time searching the Community for your favorite threads and more time getting get up to date on your favorite topics. No more hacks for saving your favorite threads, either!
We are introducing an improved bookmarking feature and it's incredibly easy to use from desktop and mobile web. (Note, this is not currently on the Sephora App). While you’re on the BIC, you will see a small bookmark on the top right of every post and you can simply click the icon and, viola, you've bookmarked that post. If you are not logged in and you click on it, you will be prompted to log into Community.
Here's how easy it is to bookmark:
- Click the bookmark icon at the top right of the thread you want to bookmark - this can be done in the Conversations feed, in a specific group feed, or at the thread level.
- Hover over the icon to reveal a ring around the bookmark icon - click!
- After you've clicked the bookmark should become gold.
- Your bookmarked threads will be easily visible as they begin to show up in your feed.
- Not into that thread anymore or simply have too many in your feed? Click the gold bookmark again to remove it from your bookmarks (see image below).
- After you've bookmarked your favorite threads you can view all your bookmarks by clicking "My Bookmarks" on the top left of the Conversations home feed.
Bookmarks can be viewed at the Conversations level on the main feed or you can also go to a Group landing page to see your bookmarked thread(s) from that group only. Note, you don't have to join a group to bookmark a thread in that group.
To manage all your bookmarks, click the notification bell in the black Community navigation bar and click the gear shift on the bottom left.
Head to "Bookmarks" under the "Subscriptions and Notifications" tab to manage your bookmarks.
We hope you enjoy this tool - it should help to make navigating the Community much easier so you can get to your favorite threads at lightning speed! If you're having issues or want to ask questions about this tool please leave a reply below.
Re: New Functionality Alert: Improved Bookmarking is Here!
I am so happy with this new feature! Since the changeover from the old BT i've found it hard to find my favorite threads....this is a great solution!