Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

New Brand Alert: A New Holygrail Brand Is Joining the Sephora Canada Family! (SPOILER: MORPHE is here)

Hello Canada friends! Sephora Canada is launching a makeup brand that we all know and love. The looks our amazing co-worker Alison created were done using one of the most talked about products from this brand.  

Alison Eye look.jpg

Clue #2

Spoiler

New Brand swatches.jpg

**UPDATE:  You guys are too good! Morphe is now part of the Sephora Canada family. We are so excited to share details of this exciting launch with you all! 😄

Can you guess what brand is joining Sephora Canada? 

RE: New Brand Alert: A New Holygrail Brand Is Joining the Sephora Canada Family!

I have one and love it. And I love how affordable it is. I hope they carry more. But I’m still excited they started to carry it.

RE: New Brand Alert: A New Holygrail Brand Is Joining the Sephora Canada Family!

I love their formula it’s very Pigmented! 💖💕

Re: New Brand Alert: A New Holygrail Brand Is Joining the Sephora Canada Family!

I’ve never tried Morphe, I’d love feedback on their shadows from anyone who’s used them! ☺️ 

@bakeamuffin I personally love morphe and the Jaclyn Hill...

@bakeamuffin I personally love morphe and the Jaclyn Hill palettes 💖💙

RE: Re: New Brand Alert: A New Holygrail Brand Is Joining the Sephora Canada Family!

Didn’t love their general palettes and found them to be powdery with not very much pigment BUT the Jaclyn Hill palette is creamy, flawless, and dreamy blendable. You need to get your hands on it ! Totally worth the money

RE: Re: New Brand Alert: A New Holygrail Brand Is Joining the Sephora Canada Family!

@bakeamuffin their eyeshadow palettes are super pigmented and wear very well. Plus they are very affordable. I love their brushes they are amazing.

Re: New Brand Alert: A New Holygrail Brand Is Joining the Sephora Canada Family!

The Jaclyn Hill eyeshadow palette by Morphe is one of my favourites 💜 @BrendaBT

I didnt see this post until today. That's the Jaclyn Hill Morphe Palette no? @BrendaBT

New Brand Alert: A New Holygrail Brand Is Joining the Sephora Canada Family!

Is it Lise Watier ?

@Fortyniner49 Sephora Canada already has Lise Watier products available for a while now 🙂

Dose of color?

I would love if they got dose of colors! Doesn't look like any of their products though based on the swatches.  @mmmiu  Morphe just got added today so I think that's what they were referring too

Kylie Cosmetics????!!!!!!!!

Morphe would be amazing!!!

Morphe!!!! 🤞🏼😋

I am excited to  officially find out what brand it will be! It is Always exciting to see something new at Sephora 💜☺️ And if it's a brand I already love all the better @BrendaBT

I’ll echo what everyone else is guessing, Morphe.

Please let it be Morphe !

I love when we get new brands, I don’t have a different guess from others, but I’ll be excited to see which brand it is! 

I love the red and yellow eye look! Morphe would be awesome. I've never actually tried any of their products before 🙂

Morphe please! ❤️🔥
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • Alison Eye look.jpg
  • New Brand swatches.jpg
  • 8D5D5369-9268-463D-A662-59EBCD4B31C9.jpeg
testing