Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

New Benefits Are Coming This Month

BI Benefits Chart.jpg

We are updating the Beauty Insider program with exciting changes that include:

• More Points – VIB and Rouge now earn points faster. VIB members earn 1.25 points for every $1 spent and Rouge members earn 1.5 points for every dollar spent. (Insider members continue to earn 1 point for every dollar spent.)
  • More Choice – VIB and Rouge can now choose between a birthday gift from our brands or 250 bonus points
  • More Rewards - 5X More Rewards including our newest rewards: $100 Rouge Reward for Rouge and full size product for VIB and Rouge

In addition to these new benefits you will continue to have all the great benefits you have today; exclusive access to brands and events, unique experiences, classes, the BI Community. This is a 1st step in a multi-year journey. We are going to continue to listen to your feedback and look forward to building on this program in the future. Learn more about the Beauty Insider program updates here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Program-Updates-FAQS/td-p/4114842

In celebration of the changes to the Beauty Insider program and to thank you for your membership, you will be able to access the Beauty Insider Appreciation event from Fri 8/24 – Mon 9/3 for Rouge and Thurs 8/30 - Mon 9/3 for VIB and Insider. For more details visit the FAQs here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Appreciation-Event-2018/td-p/411484...

RE: Re: RE: New Benefits Are Coming This Month

Maybe it’s only US then 😞 I’m in Canada. Thanks though!

Re: RE: New Benefits Are Coming This Month

Hi @yvrdamsel I see it in the Bazaar but when I link it, the page goes to product not carried.  (I had included it but removed it for said reason) I'm based in the US.  

Hmm weird. Maybe the reward is only US based. Thanks though! I’ll keep trying 😢

RE: New Benefits Are Coming This Month

I was able to purchase a benefits card for $100. The first day it was available using the many many unused pints I have. I think it's a great thing even with the restrictions. I have no issue. The following available day I tried to purchase another one (yes I'm aware you can only use one per purchase) but was unable to and spent an hour trying to. I called customer service and was told it had to be done on line. I started the process as soon as the benefits were listed that morning. I have points I really want to convert because I rarely use them. Can you only have one at a time? Is there a secret way to order? are their more restrictions being worked out that haven't been put out their? Also will there be more emails sent out about being able to convert points to a $100. Benefits card? Most people I've talked to didn't know about it. I do realize it's new. How long will it continue? Please anyone with info...share!

Hi @jes1827,

There is no secret way to redeem the Rouge Reward! It’s one per transaction and when redeemed, one per order. 🙂 If you have enough points, you can redeem another one when it's available. I hope this information helps! 

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

I completely understand those rules and have no issue. I was unable to check out or complete my purchase of the exchanges points without putting an item to purchase in my shopping cart and completing the transaction that way. That I am concerned about and have issue with. I am a good shopper with Sephora in means of spending money but I wasn’t expecting to have to buy something else in order to transition my points to complete that order of the points. 

Hi @jes1827,

I'm very sorry to hear this! I'll be sending the information you've provided to the appropriate department. Thank you. 

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

Re: New Benefits Are Coming This Month

Hey! Did I misunderstand that the $100 gift card would be available every Tuesday and Thursday? I didn't see it in teh rewards bazaar today.

Hi @piccolobacio! It looks like we are sold out for today.  The reward will be available again on Tuesday, around 9 a.m. PST! 

Cheers! 
Kevin

RE: Re: New Benefits Are Coming This Month

Can you purchase the $100. Benefits with points without making other purchases? I purchased last Tuesday which was the first day and I had to make a purchase or I was unable to check out. Please explain further and help. I have a lot of points I'd like to convert and don't want to have to make an online purchase each time. Thx

@piccolobacio It has been up both Tuesday and Thursday (today) this week, but once it sells out it goes off the page. It also loads a bit later (10mins about) than the other rewards, so it's good to check back a few times to catch it.

Thank you so much for the clarification!! 

New Benefits Are Coming This Month

what's the code??

Hi @paulita35! Since you are VIB your code will be YESVIB. You can apply this in the promotions box at checkout.  For more info, please check out the Beauty Insider Appreciation thread here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Appreciation-Event-2018/m-p/4114846#M151824

Cheers! 

Kevin 

Thank you!

Thank you!

How long will it take to receive the $100 reward redemption? Mine went in as an order!

Hi @spacebomb,

After you redeem points for a Rouge Reward in the Rewards Bazaar, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours that will provide a link to generate a code and instructions on how to use the code to purchase merchandise. The code, once received via the link, is immediately available for use. I hope this clarifies! 😉

Warmest regards,

Helen

Thank you so much! I appreciate it a lot!

did not see $100 posted in rewards

Me either 😞

342 Replies
testing