Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

New Benefits Are Coming This Month

BI Benefits Chart.jpg

We are updating the Beauty Insider program with exciting changes that include:

• More Points – VIB and Rouge now earn points faster. VIB members earn 1.25 points for every $1 spent and Rouge members earn 1.5 points for every dollar spent. (Insider members continue to earn 1 point for every dollar spent.)
  • More Choice – VIB and Rouge can now choose between a birthday gift from our brands or 250 bonus points
  • More Rewards - 5X More Rewards including our newest rewards: $100 Rouge Reward for Rouge and full size product for VIB and Rouge

In addition to these new benefits you will continue to have all the great benefits you have today; exclusive access to brands and events, unique experiences, classes, the BI Community. This is a 1st step in a multi-year journey. We are going to continue to listen to your feedback and look forward to building on this program in the future. Learn more about the Beauty Insider program updates here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Program-Updates-FAQS/td-p/4114842

In celebration of the changes to the Beauty Insider program and to thank you for your membership, you will be able to access the Beauty Insider Appreciation event from Fri 8/24 – Mon 9/3 for Rouge and Thurs 8/30 - Mon 9/3 for VIB and Insider. For more details visit the FAQs here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Appreciation-Event-2018/td-p/411484...

Re: New Benefits Are Coming This Month

I am extremely disappointed to see the complimentary makeovers go away for Rouge. That was my only motivation for keeping up the status. Now, there is no motivation not to go direct to the brand's sites or Ulta. After years of being a loyal Rouge, I will start my Sephora boycott now. 

Felt the need to come here and express my frustration with $100 rouge reward. I mean, thank you Sephora for looking at rewards system and trying to improve it. But why you put this $100 reward out there only for majority of people to miss on it? I personally can't hunt it down at 9 AM on week days because of work. Why don't you make it always available?

No cash reward, no good products to exchange rewards for, no points multipliers, and no makeovers now. And by the way "2 days" shipping is not 2 days either.

I am not saying you owe us something, it is your business, but other retailers are doing much better. And this $100 reward situation feels almost like an insult. I am going ULTA now for everything available in both places. Just so you know.

Hi @Elnatali,

We thank you for this feedback. We are continuing to make improvements to our Rewards program. I will forward this feedback to the appropriate Team for review and consideration. 

Best,

Rebecca 

Thank you Rebecca!

I strictly could care less if I become a rouge now that the makeover benefit is taken away. It almost seemed like some of the “cast” at the Sephora at International Plaza in Tampa was excited to tell me the change. There have been many visitors over the years from corporate that would ask me why I love Sephora and the benefits that appeal was to me as being a rouge. They had these visitors in hopes of convincing them for a larger beauty studio, which they rightfully got, I’m sure will soon be very empty. The retail world will soon be no longer.   #losingbusiness #iwouldrathershoponlinefordeals 

what does it matter  I spend hundreds of dollars here and have Never recieved anything from the points I have  earned  spending my hard earned money  also  Sephoria  doesn't  have  an app for Android  ! !! Always getting emails about new rewards and I check throughout  the day and EVERYTHING  except those dam buttons   and I am fifty and not into stamps   nor buttons come on Sephoria at least switch the 250 points   unreal I am so disappointed 

Just so you know I have an Android phone as well and I do have the Sephora app so you can download it

@tikotiko wrote:

what does it matter  I spend hundreds of dollars here and have Never recieved anything from the points I have  earned  spending my hard earned money  also  Sephoria  doesn't  have  an app for Android  ! !! Always getting emails about new rewards and I check throughout  the day and EVERYTHING  except those dam buttons   and I am fifty and not into stamps   nor buttons come on Sephoria at least switch the 250 points   unreal I am so disappointed 

@tikotiko wrote:

@tikotiko  I'm sorry you haven't been able to get the rewards you are interested in, but Sephora does have an app for Android. 

thanks for the reply   still nada     like I wrote I spend hundreds of dollars here  and  when the rewards go up  what up ???? Is there like 1 for the entire Sephoria shoppers       I love shopping here but i a, considering going else where   where there are phenomenal  rewards   as I have seen posted  like step it up people spend hardcore here to look fab and purchase  EXPENSIVE   PERFUME   LIKE REALLY WHO WANTS A DAM BUTTON OR STAMP FOR -250 POINTS  

Agreed, awful rewards. Literally use them once in a while on a 500 pt box which ends up being absolutely worthless 

BUT MAKEOVERS ARE GONE! 

Listen up Rouges, that perk ended and you must spend $50/make up $75/skincare regardless of whether your BI/VIB/ROUGE, so yea, I'm done being Rouge.

I strictly could care less if I become a rouge now that the makeover benefit is taken away. It almost seemed like some of the “cast” at the Sephora at International Plaza in Tampa was excited to tell me the change. There have been many visitors over the years from corporate that would ask me why I love Sephora and the benefits that appeal was to me as being a rouge. They had these visitors in hopes of convincing them for a larger beauty studio, which they rightfully got, I’m sure will soon be very empty. The retail world will soon be no longer.   #losingbusiness #iwouldrathershoponlinefordeals 

This is better, but your rewards system is still absolutely awful. You rarely change what rewards are available and you rarely do points multipliers. So when I spend $100 there, my reward is a deluxe moisturizer. If I want the $100 card, I need to spend $2500 to get it. $2500 at Ulta would get you $200+ of free items, and thats assuming that you didn't use any of the points multipliers that they have going on all of the time. Their multipliers are generally 3x to 5x, so that much spent at Ulta could easily get you $450- $800 of rewards. Step up your game, Sephora.👏

Oh word?! I’m switching to Ulta! I was excited about the updates until I just read all that Ulta has to offer! Thanks so much. I’ve been Rouge for 3 years, but this year will be my last. 

Hmmm never been to Ulta.. excited to try new options now 😉

Are there a limited amount of 100 dollar rewards? Can you only access them every Tuesday? 

@chiquii A limited amount are released on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please check back!

I'm sorry you weren't able to get a reward. I think they should be around all day for people to redeem for. I have managed to get a couple, but it was a fluke each time. I too miss the free makeovers as well as the multiplier.

Thank you! When they become available, how do I access them? Do I need to make a purchase for it to go through? 

I just missed the 100 reward. Will there has more 100 reward next week Tuesday?

2 Replies
testing