Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

New Benefits Are Coming This Month

BI Benefits Chart.jpg

We are updating the Beauty Insider program with exciting changes that include:

• More Points โ€“ VIB and Rouge now earn points faster. VIB members earn 1.25 points for every $1 spent and Rouge members earn 1.5 points for every dollar spent. (Insider members continue to earn 1 point for every dollar spent.)
  • More Choice โ€“ VIB and Rouge can now choose between a birthday gift from our brands or 250 bonus points
  • More Rewards - 5X More Rewards including our newest rewards: $100 Rouge Reward for Rouge and full size product for VIB and Rouge

In addition to these new benefits you will continue to have all the great benefits you have today; exclusive access to brands and events, unique experiences, classes, the BI Community. This is a 1st step in a multi-year journey. We are going to continue to listen to your feedback and look forward to building on this program in the future. Learn more about the Beauty Insider program updates here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Program-Updates-FAQS/td-p/4114842

In celebration of the changes to the Beauty Insider program and to thank you for your membership, you will be able to access the Beauty Insider Appreciation event from Fri 8/24 โ€“ Mon 9/3 for Rouge and Thurs 8/30 - Mon 9/3 for VIB and Insider. For more details visit the FAQs here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Appreciation-Event-2018/td-p/411484...

I'm so excited for this!!!

RE: New Benefits Are Coming This Month

Thank you!!!

Re: New Benefits Are Coming This Month

Thank you Sephora! As a long time customer this is the first step in the right direction after many of us asked for changes.Thanks for taking our feedback! I'm excited to start shopping here again ๐Ÿ™‚

At a quick glance, seems like a good improvement on the rewards ๐Ÿ™‚ When do the 1.50x points tstart accruing? @SephoraBIC?

@Buootiful,

You will start to see some changes on August 15th and updates will continue through the end of the month. ๐Ÿ™‚ For more info, I would check the FAQ's here > 

https://seph.me/2M3pjCd

-Mali 

Are there going to be more beauty classes too @SephoraBIC? I would like to see eyeshadow classes in addition to Smokey eye ones. That seems to be the hardest thing for me right now

I love the classes! One of the biggest issues is โ€œno showsโ€. I appreciate that the classes are free but it makes it easy for folks not to show and the class appears full. Also, it would be a fun reward to get points or โ€œcollect badgesโ€ for attending.

Re: RE: New Benefits Are Coming This Month

Thank you for the suggestion @KNC24! I'll share your feedback regarding Beauty Classes, specifically eyeshadow classes, to the appropriate team so they can take this into consideration ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@DaneeBT I'm glad you like my idea. Thank you for forwarding the suggestion. For some reason, I haven't been able to post on the app or through safari on my phone. 

I'm going to send you a PM to gather a bit more info from you so I can report this issue to our IT team @KNC24!

I second that @KNC24. ๐Ÿ™‚

I have 2 eyeshadow pallets and 1 was an impulse buy and I only feel comfortable patting on my eyelid. Too scared to go into the crease

@Buootiful I find that itโ€™s hard getting into a Smokey eye class in my area. Either I have to travel far or theyโ€™re not offered often near me. It would be nice to have the basics for all makeup areas on a regular basis or per quarter. It even have intermediate and advanced classes would also be nice so customers can evolve their application skills. I think this would be supporting the constantly learning core belief of Sephora @sephorabic

So excited for this!  I'm very pleased that Sephora is recognizing those of us who are their highest spenders with some additional perks.  

This is wonderful news! Iโ€™m especially excited that Rouge will earn 1.5 points per $1. Thank you Sephora!!

I'm grateful to Sephora for revamping their program, however, I'm still skeptical. Going to wait and see just how MANY rewards they decide to drop of bigger point value sets and full-sized products (and if those products are appealing or not). It's been over a year and a half since I've cashed my points in due to the lack of available rewards that drop (in my point range). Sephora still has my love though (even though I spend most of my coins at Ulta), and I would love to see them come through for us on this new system.

Anonymous Insider

Awesome! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

This is wonderful news! Thank you Sephora ๐Ÿค—

Yay!!๐Ÿ’‹

This is all good and exciting if you stop using FedEx for canada shipping so we can enjoy our online shopping and receive our goods without hassle. I really hope your shipping department is working on this 

@Mounass + @Badgalcara + @Spavi,

Canada orders ship on Canada Post and FedEx. Thanks! 

-Mali 

oh wow really? I'm in Toronto and all my orders are ship...

oh wow really? I'm in Toronto and all my orders are ship and delivered via Canada post...
testing