Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

New Benefits Are Coming This Month

BI Benefits Chart.jpg

We are updating the Beauty Insider program with exciting changes that include:

• More Points – VIB and Rouge now earn points faster. VIB members earn 1.25 points for every $1 spent and Rouge members earn 1.5 points for every dollar spent. (Insider members continue to earn 1 point for every dollar spent.)
  • More Choice – VIB and Rouge can now choose between a birthday gift from our brands or 250 bonus points
  • More Rewards - 5X More Rewards including our newest rewards: $100 Rouge Reward for Rouge and full size product for VIB and Rouge

In addition to these new benefits you will continue to have all the great benefits you have today; exclusive access to brands and events, unique experiences, classes, the BI Community. This is a 1st step in a multi-year journey. We are going to continue to listen to your feedback and look forward to building on this program in the future. Learn more about the Beauty Insider program updates here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Program-Updates-FAQS/td-p/4114842

In celebration of the changes to the Beauty Insider program and to thank you for your membership, you will be able to access the Beauty Insider Appreciation event from Fri 8/24 – Mon 9/3 for Rouge and Thurs 8/30 - Mon 9/3 for VIB and Insider. For more details visit the FAQs here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Appreciation-Event-2018/td-p/411484...

Re: New Benefits Are Coming This Month

Yeah @GG84!!! I never redeemed it at that! But this seems more worth it, especially if you don’t like any of the other rewards, then you can just buy what you want! I don’t usually wear perfume, complexion products were never the right shade, and hair are choices didn’t usually fit my hair type. I often redeemed points to get gifts for other people! This lets me get what I want!

@mermadelove  That's how I feel about it.  I don't bother with the 500 point rewards because they aren't worth it for me; I'd rather spend them on several 100 point rewards that I choose.  So, a $100 giftcard would be even better, although it would take longer to earn.  

I know nothing's guaranteed, but I would rather Sephora take a slower, but more sustainable route to amping up the rewards program than add a lot of things then take them away later because it's not fiscally sound from their vantage point.

@Ispend2much6 that’s an excellent point!

@Mochapj. Thanks, doll! I thoght the 2500 for $100 sounded better than I remembered!!!

Definitely better!

@Ispend2much6.  Come look here! 

@mermadelove  Thank you lady!

@Ispend2much6 sure thing, doll’

Anonymous Insider

YAAASS! I can finally spend my points on sometime instead of samples and makeovers that I dont need. THANK YOU!!

well-done-greeting_1811157

🙂

I am SO EXCITED about these changes! Now I have almost zero reason to go anywhere else!!!! Thank you for REALLY hearing us @SephoraBIC @KatieBT !!! 🦄🎉💖💋🧜🏽‍♀️🌈

Wow, thanks for the improvements @SephoraBIC!

Anonymous Insider

Too bad my birthday was in May... 😕 But either way, I'm still super pumped for these changes!! Thank you @SephoraBIC for all of the extra work you do to take care of your loyal customers! 😍😍😍

So happy with these updates 🤗 Also happy I haven’t selected a bday gift this month yet!

I JUST ordered mine yesterday... now I wish I held off.

Wow, @SephoraBIC - thank you so much for listening to everyone's suggestions!  This is such an exciting change!  😄 

RE: New Benefits Are Coming This Month

Omg!!!! I’m so excited for these amazing updates!!! @SephoraBIC thank for the hard work to took to for these amazing updates. So excited it’s like Christmas in August

Holy crap praise the Sephora gods!!! It’s really great that your team is listening and actively trying to improve things. Many props to y’all & I can’t wait to see the rest of what’s in store! 

Having just hit Rouge for the first time, I am excited to see that that will actually be worth while! I have been reading up on it for some time and it was so dissheartening to see how disappointed everyone was with it.

Having been part of this community for years, it doesn’t surprise me that they are making these changes. We got tiers to the BI program from community feedback, too! However, the changes definitely exceed my expectations!!!!

@ReadPanda

Thanks for the reply! I had no idea they took the input of the community so seriously, and had been using it to make changes for some time. I'm glad to see that our opinions have meaning to them. Most larger companies have little interest in that sort of thing. But the more I see and learn about Sephora's treatment of the costumers and online community the more impressed I am.

1 Reply
testing