Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

New Benefits Are Coming This Month

BI Benefits Chart.jpg

We are updating the Beauty Insider program with exciting changes that include:

• More Points – VIB and Rouge now earn points faster. VIB members earn 1.25 points for every $1 spent and Rouge members earn 1.5 points for every dollar spent. (Insider members continue to earn 1 point for every dollar spent.)
  • More Choice – VIB and Rouge can now choose between a birthday gift from our brands or 250 bonus points
  • More Rewards - 5X More Rewards including our newest rewards: $100 Rouge Reward for Rouge and full size product for VIB and Rouge

In addition to these new benefits you will continue to have all the great benefits you have today; exclusive access to brands and events, unique experiences, classes, the BI Community. This is a 1st step in a multi-year journey. We are going to continue to listen to your feedback and look forward to building on this program in the future. Learn more about the Beauty Insider program updates here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Program-Updates-FAQS/td-p/4114842

In celebration of the changes to the Beauty Insider program and to thank you for your membership, you will be able to access the Beauty Insider Appreciation event from Fri 8/24 – Mon 9/3 for Rouge and Thurs 8/30 - Mon 9/3 for VIB and Insider. For more details visit the FAQs here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Appreciation-Event-2018/td-p/411484...

Re: New Benefits Are Coming This Month

@mermadeloveUnidentified

@MochapjUnidentified

That's correct; points expire after 18 months of complete inactivity. Even just redeeming your bday gift once a year is enough to start the clock over. 

@RGbrown thanks! That’s what I thought!

Does anybody remember how many points it was to get the occasional $50 gift card?

@mermadelove in December I redeemed 2K for a $50.

I think reasonable is 1000 for $100. Thats ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS people lol that we spent for a gift card that will be unattainable for most of us 😋

2k for $50?!?! Omg

@GG84 I agree the conversion of $50 for 2k is poor.

however, I consider points a bonus; I already got my money’s worth with the products I paid for and the points are just a fun extra.

generally there hasnt been much enticing to me in the bazaar so I just keep building up a store of points. The idea of getting something I could use to buy whatever I want (regardless of the rate of return) was more appealing than sitting on them at the time. I ended up using them towards Pat McGrath’s decadence palette, which was points well spent to me! 😊

Yeah @GG84!!! I never redeemed it at that! But this seems more worth it, especially if you don’t like any of the other rewards, then you can just buy what you want! I don’t usually wear perfume, complexion products were never the right shade, and hair are choices didn’t usually fit my hair type. I often redeemed points to get gifts for other people! This lets me get what I want!

@mermadelove  That's how I feel about it.  I don't bother with the 500 point rewards because they aren't worth it for me; I'd rather spend them on several 100 point rewards that I choose.  So, a $100 giftcard would be even better, although it would take longer to earn.  

I know nothing's guaranteed, but I would rather Sephora take a slower, but more sustainable route to amping up the rewards program than add a lot of things then take them away later because it's not fiscally sound from their vantage point.

@Ispend2much6 that’s an excellent point!

@Mochapj. Thanks, doll! I thoght the 2500 for $100 sounded better than I remembered!!!

Definitely better!

@Ispend2much6.  Come look here! 

@mermadelove  Thank you lady!

@Ispend2much6 sure thing, doll’

YAAASS! I can finally spend my points on sometime instead of samples and makeovers that I dont need. THANK YOU!!

well-done-greeting_1811157

Smiley Happy

I am SO EXCITED about these changes! Now I have almost zero reason to go anywhere else!!!! Thank you for REALLY hearing us @SephoraBIC @KatieBT !!! ✨🦄🎉💖💋🧜🏽‍♀️✨🌈

Wow, thanks for the improvements @SephoraBIC!

Too bad my birthday was in May... 😕 But either way, I'm still super pumped for these changes!! Thank you @SephoraBIC for all of the extra work you do to take care of your loyal customers! 😍😍😍

So happy with these updates 🤗 Also happy I haven’t selected a bday gift this month yet!