Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

New Benefits Are Coming This Month

BI Benefits Chart.jpg

We are updating the Beauty Insider program with exciting changes that include:

• More Points – VIB and Rouge now earn points faster. VIB members earn 1.25 points for every $1 spent and Rouge members earn 1.5 points for every dollar spent. (Insider members continue to earn 1 point for every dollar spent.)
  • More Choice – VIB and Rouge can now choose between a birthday gift from our brands or 250 bonus points
  • More Rewards - 5X More Rewards including our newest rewards: $100 Rouge Reward for Rouge and full size product for VIB and Rouge

In addition to these new benefits you will continue to have all the great benefits you have today; exclusive access to brands and events, unique experiences, classes, the BI Community. This is a 1st step in a multi-year journey. We are going to continue to listen to your feedback and look forward to building on this program in the future. Learn more about the Beauty Insider program updates here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Program-Updates-FAQS/td-p/4114842

In celebration of the changes to the Beauty Insider program and to thank you for your membership, you will be able to access the Beauty Insider Appreciation event from Fri 8/24 – Mon 9/3 for Rouge and Thurs 8/30 - Mon 9/3 for VIB and Insider. For more details visit the FAQs here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Appreciation-Event-2018/td-p/411484...

Re: New Benefits Are Coming This Month

Thank you so much! This Rouge is happy that you've listened and did something to improve the program ❤️ 😄

This all sounds GREAT!  Thanks @SephoraBICand just in general to our awesome mods!   YAY!

Hi @sister13

Thanks for the shout out! You're welcome! 🙂 

-Mali 

Wooooooo hooooooooooo 😍😘😍😘😍

Wow thank you Sephora for making some positive changes!  Its nice to see our feedback on the rewards program was taken into account.  I'm very excited about an August VIB sale, I'm starting my list now lol!

RE: New Beauty Insider Updates Have Arrived

I’m so happy and excited for these changes!

Re: New Beauty Insider Updates Have Arrived

Beauty Insider Event, you say? Smiley Surprised 

$100 Rouge Reward!? Smiley Surprised

I'M IN! Smiley Happy 

Spoiler
Here's the article from Bustle (oooh, & it's exclusive)...

bustle.PNG
Makeup lovers, your favorite beauty retailer has got some huge news to share: Sephora’s Beauty Insider Loyalty Program is getting a major upgrade and it involves loads more rewards for its most devoted customers. Beginning Aug. 14, Rouge, VIB, and Insider members will be receiving more points, more rewards, more options in gifts, and a more convenient way to track their Beauty Insider status.

But wait — there's more! To celebrate the big changes, Sephora is offering an extra promotion for its members. From Aug. 24 through Sept. 3, Rouge members will receive 20 percent off. Beginning Aug. 30 through Sept. 3, VIB members will receive 15 percent off and Insiders will receive 10 percent off. And if you're not a member yet, you can still sign up to become a Beauty Insider during that time period and receive 10 percent off. Looks like you’re going to need to make some room on your vanity — with all these surprises, you’re definitely going to need more space for all your new makeup and skin care goodies.

So, what changes can Beauty Insider members expect? Here’s a quick breakdown:

The higher the tier you are in, the better the multiplier. Insiders will continue to receive 1 point per $1, but now VIB will receive 1.25 points per $1 and Rouge will receive 1.5 points per $1.

Each month in the Rewards Bazaar, Sephora will have five times more 750+ point rewards, including two to three full-size products for VIB and Rouge members to redeem. Rewards will also be expanded to include more options across color, skin care, hair care, fragrance, and wellness. Lastly, Rouge clients will now be able to redeem 2,500 points for a $100 Rouge Reward. Rouge Rewards will be released in the Rewards Bazaar every Tuesday and Thursday.

If you're a Rouge or VIB member, you will now have the option of getting 250 bonus rewards or the birthday gift offering, as well as more birthday gift choices.

Sephora has updated its member profiles to easily show the current Beauty Insider status and point totals, providing clear details on what rewards are available or redeemed.

In addition to the above updates, Rouge members will continue to receive free two-day shipping (in the United States), free custom makeovers, and access to Sephora’s beauty experts through a Rouge private hotline. All members will be eligible for a variety of in-store services, like their Mini Makeovers or facials. There will also be free beauty classes and more events for the entire Beauty Insider community.

According to Sephora, the updates made were based on feedback they received from their members after asking them what enhancements and benefits they wanted to see in the program. Of course, this isn’t the first time Sephora has updated Beauty Insider. Since it was founded in 2007, the company has strived to evolve the program so its customers can continually discover news ways to get the best values and engage with new and old brands.

“Beauty Insider was created to celebrate our clients through product, experiences and brand connection. Our goal has and will continue to be evolving our prestige loyalty program to meet our client’s beauty needs. By fostering personal connections and generating brand love over the years, it was only natural that we leveraged their input to further strengthen the program and impart a renewed experience, beyond just perks and discounts,” said Deborah Yeh, Senior Vice President for Marketing and Brand for Sephora, in a statement.

Whohoo the secret is out of the bag 😉 Heart !! I felt like I was going to burst 😄

my little pony GIF

I am SO excited about the changes that have been made to the program and the changes that will be rolling out over the next few years. I feel like Sephora has done a wonderful job of taking our feedback and creating a unique rewards program experience. My points hoarding is totally going to ramp up even more now 😛 

@Mcakes omg, ME TOOOOO!!!

it was like knowing your bestie is pregnant and not being able to say a word!!!!! 🤐🤐🤐🤣😂🤣

So happy I've been hoarding my points too @Mcakes! I just hope it will be worth it and I won't have to keep hoarding them.  Although I kinda like hoarding them lol 😄 😄 😄

@veronika23 careful, they're going to feature us on the next segment of the show Hoarders 😛 

"Hoarders Buried Alive: So Many Points"

Hahahaha yeah @Mcakes!!! 😄 Because...

Related image

People knew about this already? How?

It wasn’t just the dinner. Some people got conference calls. I was really impressed at how thorough they were! @sydtomato

@sydtomato 

Yes, there was a focus group dinner a few weeks ago in SF where we were told about the proposed changes and were asked for our feedback. Sephora is listening ☺️

@sydtomato Sephora probably did a focus group with community members.

They did similar last year when they revamped BT to BIC

LOL @Mcakes, I thought I was going to burst too, so much excitement to be bottled up for awhile!! <3<3

New Beauty Insider Updates Have Arrived

Are these additions to the old system, or a complete overhaul. Mainly, will the free custom makeovers for Rouge members be removed? I believe all of these changes occur Aug 14?

@carolinewwangel @Mcakes the FAQ makes it sound like the free ones are going away after 2018:

Additional Program Questions:

Do Rouge members still receive free Custom Makeovers?

Rouge members still receive free custom makeovers with no minimum purchase for the remainder of 2018. Don’t forget, all Beauty Insider members receive free 45-minute custom makeovers when you spend $50 or more.  An appointment is required for all custom makeovers, visit www.sephora.com/store-location-events to make an appointment.  

Hmm...I might have heard it wrong/forgotten, but I thought I remember them telling me that it would still be available and just not advertised. Same with the Rouge hotline. @KatieBT could you please clarify?

@Mcakes that’s how I remember it, too. It’s still available, but that and the Rouge concierge line will not be advertised on that page. 

testing