Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

New Benefits Are Coming This Month

BI Benefits Chart.jpg

We are updating the Beauty Insider program with exciting changes that include:

• More Points – VIB and Rouge now earn points faster. VIB members earn 1.25 points for every $1 spent and Rouge members earn 1.5 points for every dollar spent. (Insider members continue to earn 1 point for every dollar spent.)
  • More Choice – VIB and Rouge can now choose between a birthday gift from our brands or 250 bonus points
  • More Rewards - 5X More Rewards including our newest rewards: $100 Rouge Reward for Rouge and full size product for VIB and Rouge

In addition to these new benefits you will continue to have all the great benefits you have today; exclusive access to brands and events, unique experiences, classes, the BI Community. This is a 1st step in a multi-year journey. We are going to continue to listen to your feedback and look forward to building on this program in the future. Learn more about the Beauty Insider program updates here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Program-Updates-FAQS/td-p/4114842

In celebration of the changes to the Beauty Insider program and to thank you for your membership, you will be able to access the Beauty Insider Appreciation event from Fri 8/24 – Mon 9/3 for Rouge and Thurs 8/30 - Mon 9/3 for VIB and Insider. For more details visit the FAQs here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Beauty-Insider-Appreciation-Event-2018/td-p/411484...

Re: New Beauty Insider Updates Have Arrived

@jozkid 😬

Exciting, isn’t it?

Hehe, my thoughts exactly @jozkid! 😉

There are a lot of really exciting, positive changes here!

@SephoraBIC will these be applicable in Canada, too? Also, for the things like the $100 rewards in the bazaar, is this going to be a limited quantity or will it be something we can always redeem?

@Mochapj I was told you can redeem them over and over as long as they are available and you have the points. So, if you have 5,000 you could redeem all those points for a total of $200. 

@mermadelove 
I think then I would cry.  

@tsavorite keep hoarding then and wait to see what new fabulousness rolls out!

Lolol @tsavorite tears of joy I hope??

@mermadelove,

I think that I have a problem.  I think that I am a Point Hoarder, except for spending them on 100 point rewards.  I'm having trouble with the idea of only getting  2 x $100 items for 5,000 points. Or I could have 50 X 100 point items.  It's just my warped psychology.  I'll probably get over it.  I'm very happy about Rouge getting 1.5 points for dollar spent, and the Customer Support/ Beauty Insider Appreciation Event 20% OFF Sale.  I'm happy about the people who want to get the $100 Gift Cards for 2500 points being able to do that.   Full Size Rewards will be a definite plus!   🙂

I had a similar thought @tsavoriteand I think as long the 100 point perk is either something I really want to try or worth more then $4 it’s still worth picking up. I think 2500 points is a little steep for $100 but it’s better then nothing. The point perks have been pretty uninteresting IMO so this is a good alternate option.

Exactly, @Aaliaa,  if the perks are worth more than $4, and you love them, you come out financially better getting the 100 point perks, rather than cashing in your 2500 points for $100 gift cards. If you want to get a $100 gift card, then it's great that will be an option.

@mermadelove Awesome, thank you! I wish they didn’t expire in 3 months after redemption but at least it’s progress!

@Mochapj yeah I kinda wish they never expired but hey it’s WAY better than before!

@Mochapj the other link thing says 

Rouge Reward:

What is a Rouge Reward and who can use one?

A Rouge Reward is a non-transferable $100 reward available to Rouge members in exchange for redemption of 2,500 Beauty Insider points, while supplies last on a first-come-first-served basis.  A $100 Rouge Reward then can be used online or in store for the purchase of merchandise only.  Merchandise does not include e-gift cards, gift cards, a FLASH Shipping subscription, a Play! Subscription, taxes or shipping.  Employees of Sephora, Sephora inside JCPenney, and JCPenney are not eligible to redeem points for Rouge Rewards. Rouge Rewards expire 90 calendar days after the email confirmation date (details below).

How do I redeem a Rouge Reward?

Starting on August 28th, the $100 Rouge Reward will be available in the Rewards Bazaar every Tuesday and Thursday in limited quantities while supplies last. Rewards go live at 9am Pacific Time. Rouge Reward may sell out but more will become available each Tuesday and Thursday at 9am Pacific Time.

Where and how can I use my Rouge Reward?

A Rouge Reward can be used online and at Sephora stores in the US and Canada to purchase merchandise.  A Rouge Reward cannot be used in Puerto Rico stores, at Sephora inside JCPenney stores or at jcpenney.com.

Can I use my Rouge Reward in multiple transactions?

The Rouge Reward can only be redeemed once. The full $100 amount must be used in a single transaction; any remaining value will not be reimbursed.

How quickly will I receive and be able to use my Rouge Reward after I redeem points for it?

After you redeem points for a Rouge Reward in the Rewards Bazaar, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours that will provide a link to generate a code and instructions on how to use the code to purchase merchandise. The code, once received via the link, is immediately available for use. The code can be viewed multiple times from the same confirmation email, but the code will expire after 90 days from the date of the email. 

Can I use my Rouge Reward in conjunction with promotional discounts or codes?

A Rouge Reward cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional discounts or codes.

Can my Rouge Reward Expire?

Yes.  The Rouge Reward code expires 90 days after the date of the confirmation email containing the link used to generate the code.  If the $100 value is not used during this period it will be forfeited.

"

Well darn it I've been liquidating my points.  Guess I'll have to save more.

Thanks @Kim888 ! I thought I clicked the link but I went to the event one instead 😄

These changes are great.  I was so excited to read this!  Thank you for sharing (and for listening).

Image result for hand heart gif

New Beauty Insider Updates Have Arrived

This is so exciting! Looks like I'm waiting til the end of the month for the new ABH palette, Drunk Elephant moisturizer, Fresh Kombucha Essence, foundation restock... And probably several more things I'll decide I need by then, haha! ♡ Edit: I already have 11 items in my cart I want!

Love these new changes for Rouge! I do hope that the early releases will also be on the website as well. Not everyone has access to the app.

Image result for party gif

I think these are great changes, especially the increase in point value at 1.5 x for Rouge and the option to get 250 pts. as a birthday gift instead! 👍🏻 Also loving the $100 Rouge reward in the bazaar and full size product option!! ❤️  I have more incentive now to save my points since those rewards are something of interest to me. Looking forward to learning about other changes to come for 2019!!

Exciting changes! I don’t think I’ll re-Rouge again though, so congrats to everyone who can take advantage! 

testing