Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Natural Makeup: Thank you Sephora, Bite, ILIA, rms beauty, lilah b., Antonym, and Axiology!

For those who know me, I love natural looks that are carried by quality products with just the right color selection to provide that natural, glowy, rosy, bronzy glow. I am so excited to have been provided these products gratis (gifts from Sephora), and I can't wait to try them out and tell you more!

Natural_Makeup_gratis.jpg

Products (hyperlinks worked into each - so glad this feature exists now in the community)

Re: Natural Makeup: Thank you Sephora, Bite, ILIA, rms beauty, lilah b., Antonym, and Axiology!

I tried a few of the products today, and here are first impressions.

ILIA Multistick: I love cream products with multiple uses (I have ones from Nars, Bite, YSL, W3ll People, RMS). This one blended pretty well, and the color was buildable. Blushes rarely last long on me (could be that I'm too lazy for all the priming and setting steps most mornings), and this one is similar to other cream products. I like it and will definitely use it. 

Bite liquid lipstick: great color payoff, though the formula is ever so slightly sticky. It went on evenly and passed my breakfast taco test. However, I really loved the tint that remained after lunch. 

RMS Champagne Rose Luminizer: I have and love RMS Living Luminizer. The Champagne Rose one seems slightly creamier, making it easier to blend. The color is such a pretty, warm pink. I'll definitely reach for this one often!

Re: Natural Makeup: Thank you Sephora, Bite, ILIA, rms beauty, lilah b., Antonym, and Axiology!

I hope we start seeing some rewards from these lines!! 

@starsandbucks you look radiant. i really loved @jemly's swatches of the lighter highlight and gloss and seeing them on you I might get them.  Really beautiful

Holy Frijoles! I just got a box full of wonder and happiness, too! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Just hours ago, I though the high point of my day (week, month, maybe even year) was finally amassing enough Walgreens points to get the $50 reward. I'm so happy I was mistaken.

Can't wait to try it all out, and I will certainly be sharing some photos and thoughts.

Sephora, Ilia, RMS, Bite, Antonym, Axiology, and lilah b. RULE!

L-R: both shades of the LILA B. bronzer, ANTONYM 'endless summer' highlighter (very  glittery though not as sparkly on cheeks as when swatched. on me this is a blush !), BITE chutney, AXIOLOGY lipstick 'the goodness', lip crayon 'enchant'.

unnamed.jpg

then ILIA multiple 'at last'. blended a bit. super love this one. i wore it on my eyes today. i'll try to get a pic if possible.

at laaaaaaaaastat laaaaaaaaast

i accidentally left out the RMS highlighter, whoops.

Love Chutney and Enchant on your skin!

It all looks beautiful, but I especially love "at last."

Wow! All those products look beautiful. I like the shades that I see, nothing too bold cause I like natural makeup too 🙂 Looking forward to seeing them in action!

What a bunch of fun new goodies to play with!

The Lilah B packaging is to die for! I received this in the mail yesterday and was beyond ecstatic! Will have to check out more Lilah B stuff, heard their eyeshadows were good too. 

Hey @sungelly87 to see you back. Hope you enjoy!

Wow! So happy to see so many deserving ladies get this! I'll be coming back to check out your thoughts on these! 🙂

Congratulations @SheWhoSkis!  Looking forward to your reviews (especially Antonym)!

I posted swatches of all the products here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Ingredient-Sticklers/New-Natural-Beauty-Brands/m-p/2832062

Agree with the others...love these products.  The RMS is my favorite but I love them all.

Thanks Sephora!

Thanks for the swatches @meganlisa!

i got home very late tonight....TO SUCH AN INCREDIBLE SURPRISE WAITING FOR ME ! i'm so beyond grateful. i can't wait to try everything and share my thoughts. tonight i used the lilah b aglow face mist (pure lavender bliss !) and BITE agave lip balm. i'm glowing not just from the products but also with pure gratitude. thank you.

@jemly Wow, you must have all the luck. Didn't you also get the gratis box with the Urban Decay Heat palette? I saw your swatches a few pages back, but I can't reply to them! They all look great with your skin tone!

That's great @jemly!  Looking forward to your thoughts on these products!  Have fun!

@jemly yay! You got this beautiful delivery as well! I'm really looking forward to seeing your looks. I draw a lot of inspiration from your makeup!

I'm glad this thread is here! I received this gift as well and it was one of the nicest surprises I've ever come home to. I used a few of the products today for the first time: the Ilia translucent powder, the Lilah B bronzer (which I loved and didn't fade a speck all day), Antonynm highlighter, Axiology lipstick. IMG_5901.JPG

IMG_5917.JPG

Beautiful, @starsandbucks. The products suit you nicely!

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos34
  • Natural_Makeup_gratis.jpg
  • futurama-fry-dont-know-if-jealous-or-super-jealous
  • IMG_5901.JPG
  • IMG_5917.JPG
  • unnamed.jpg
  • at laaaaaaaaast
  • image.jpeg
  • image.jpeg
  • That sheen!