Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora

Natural Love Palette

When will sephora receive the Natural Love eyeshadow palette from Too Faced? It comes out tomorrow, I'm too excited!!!

Re: Natural Love Palette

that would suck really bad if it was only online.. imagine how many people would get it if it was in store too. 

will the palette be available in stores??

Hi Mollyzeytoonian, It should be available online in a couple weeks. Keep an eye out!

When will it be available in stores? Thanks!

Too Faced just confirmed on twitter it's coming to Sephora and Ulta on April 14th. But it only says for the US I really hope it comes to Canada I don't want to pay duty.

https://twitter.com/TooFaced/status/839534260801306624

gahhhh we have to wait until april 14th?!? thats so long 

I went into Sephora a few days ago and the lady told me they would have the collection in stores. They've had the highlighters in store and online for 3 days now!

do u know when they'll be getting them in stores? I know they said april 14 but maybe they'll have an earlier release date like w the highlighters?

omg!!! wait i just checked the too faced twitter (@toofaced) and they tweeted this in response to a question about this: in store at ULTA on April 2nd and Sephora US on April 14th MariaStoddard 🙂 #toofaced

omg I hope!!!!!!!! I really want to swatch it in a store so i can see how the shades look on my really pale skin before I buy it-- it's 59 dollars, which is expensive! I emailed both Too Faced and Sephora, and they both said to keep checking social media to see if it comes out at Sephora. This is the response I got from Too Faced: 

Thank you for contacting Too Faced cosmetics.

Unfortunately, we do not have any access to when our authorized retailers will stock and release new items. Please contact them directly to see when they will be launching the new products. Please click the link below to locate an authorized Too Faced retailer near you:

https://www.toofaced.com/shops/?location

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask 🙂

Thank you,

Rebecca

Customer Service Representative

And here is the response I got from Sephora:

Thank you for contacting Sephora.

At this time, we regret that we are unable to confirm if the Too Faced Natural Love Eye Shadow Collection will release on Sephroa.com. We suggest staying tuned to Sephora's promotional emails, as new product launches are frequently announced via email. Additionally, keep checking back on our website under the Quick Link "Just Arrived".

Thank you for your interest in our products.

If we can assist you further, please contact us again by replying to this email or via phone at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672).

Sincerely,

Shalon
Sephora Client Services

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing