Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

NO MORE REVIEWS ON SEPHORA?!?!?!?!?

What in the world is going on?!?! where did all the reviews go? i find that reading the review before making a purchase is important and actually helps with the consumers decision making process, and sephora just up and removed the feature. but why?

I discovered this when i went to make a review using my sephora phone app yesterday and it was impossible. so i logged onto my laptop only to discover that all reviews were no longer visible. sad. just sad.

bring back the reviews sephora! pfft.

Re: NO MORE REVIEWS ON SEPHORA?!?!?!?!?

ME TOO!!!!! I thought it was just my app acting bonkers. Sephora please bring this feature back on the mobile app.

Are you on iOS or Android? I'm on the Andriod mobile app...

Are you on iOS or Android? I'm on the Andriod mobile app and can read and write reviews?

Yes I just noticed that.  I am looking for reviews on the Sephora pro makeup brushes.  It makes me sad😞

@Thescrappinmama Well, there have only been two Sephora Pro makeup brushes in my entire makeup history that didnt work out for me and those ones I had purchased in the sale section.  Is there something in particular you're looking to know about them?  

I can tell you there's a quality difference between the sets and buying them individually.  They last for years and are very good.  Slightly lower on my list than mufe ones but I still buy any new brushes they come out with. 

Thanks so much!  I've decided to get the $500 kit but I was wondering if some of them are made of, it's starts with an S, can't remember the name.  Sorry.  So I can apply liquid foundation like its airbrushed?  I appreciate your response 🤗

heartsmyface wrote:

@Thescrappinmama Well, there have only been two Sephora Pro makeup brushes in my entire makeup history that didnt work out for me and those ones I had purchased in the sale section.  Is there something in particular you're looking to know about them?  

I can tell you there's a quality difference between the sets and buying them individually.  They last for years and are very good.  Slightly lower on my list than mufe ones but I still buy any new brushes they come out with. 

thanks!!! 🙂

@youngali  A mod posted that the reviews are temporarily down and will be back today (August 24).

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing