cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

NEWNESS ALERT: Festival Beauty Must-Haves

KatieBT and BrendaBT Laughing with products.JPG

Festival season is right around the corner and you know we are already planning our festival outfits and beauty looks. To complete your festival look, we have all the glittery, misty goodness you could want to look like a festival goddess/fairy/mermaid PLUS the best products to keep you smelling and feeling fresh in the heat. That’s right, no need to worry about staying fresh when it comes to jumping up and down for hours while signing at the top of your lungs! If the festival life isn’t your scene, these definitely make great gifts for the festival lover in your life and many of the products are also just great, practical products for traveling or everyday beauty. (Give us all the Too Faced peach sets!)

These festival products will be available on the Sephora App on three different days (3/15, 3/16, and 3/17) and we are tell you what’s coming before anyone else.

Day one, 3/15:

Sephora Favorites Kits Festival KitSFK.JPG

*EDIT: Here is a picture of everything in the CA kit 🙂CA SFK.jpg

This juicy new kit will be available in both US and Canada (yay!) but there is one difference so lookout for that info below. Ok, first things first, I’m a little too obsessed with everything about this kit from the travel-friendly bag to the fact that this SFK includes a mix of amazing hair and body products. This juicy new kit will be available in both US and Canada (yay!) but there is one difference so lookout for that info below. Here’s what is included:

Spoiler

1. Amika Un.done Volume and Texture Spray: A salt-free texture spray for all hair types. This spray not only smells fabulous but gives hair long-lasting volume, beachy texture with a matte finish.

2. Bumble and Bumble Pret-a-Powder Tres Invisible Dry Shampoo: I LOVE this product! This two-in-one dry shampoo not only cleanses hair but also adds volume and contains UV filters which help protect against the drying effects of the sun.

3. IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo: This powerful dry shampoo contains charcoal powder and cleanses your hair and scalp by lifting dirt and buildup while absorbing oil and sweat. It also contains calming white tea powder which calms the scalp and strengthens hair follicles.

4. Milk Makeup Highlighter in Turnt: This beautiful rose gold highlighter is infused with mango butter and avocado, combined with Milk Melt Technology to absorb instantly on contact with body heat—leaving all skin tones with a stunning glowing appearance.

5. Ouai Rose Hair and Body Oil: This hair and body oil that hydrates dry skin and hair, even in the harsh festival heat! This smells delicious and we love that you can moisturize your hair and body on the fly with this tiny product.

6. Sol de Jaeiro:

• Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist (US ONLY): This fragrance mist can be used on the body and hair. It has an alluring pistachio and salted caramel scent, which basically transports you to a sunny beach.
  • Brazilian Bum Bum Cream (CA ONLY): A community favorite! I’m so excited Canada gets Bum Bum cream because it smells divine and absorbs into skin quickly while helping tighten and smooth the look of skin.

7. Stila Glitter and Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in Perlina: This shadow has a metallic finish with opalescent white, bright blue, pink, and duo-chrome purple pearls. The formula is long-lasting, lightweight, and water-infused which locks in sparkle for minimal fallout.

8. Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen SPF40 (US ONLY): This sunscreen is totally invisible, scentless, and great for every skin type. Bonus! This can also work as a makeup primer so you can leave more room in your bag for festival outfits and accessories!

9. Hervivore Rose Hibiscus Coconut Water Face Mist (CA ONLY):This is an all-natural face mist that contains coconut water, hibiscus, and rose to instantly revitalize and freshen the skin.
10. Tarte 4-in-1 Setting Mist - Rainforest of the Sea (CA ONLY): This Sephora exclusive product is a four-in-one primer, makeup setting spray, hydrating mist, and skin refresher. 

IGK House Party Glitter StickIGK House Party Disco Hair and Body Glitter Stick.JPG

KatieBT and BrendaBT wearing IGK glitter.JPG

As you guys might remember we posted about this new glittery product a while ago and yes, we’re still obsessed with it. This smells is INCREDIBLE! This glitter stick comes in pink and silver and you can wear it on your hair, face, and body. There is no such a thing as too much sparkle, , @LexBT, and I were not shy when we were playing around with this sparkly treasure!  

Tarte Gleam Beam Shimmer SprayTarte Gleam Beam Spray.JPG

This shimmer spray smells like coconut and can be used to add a touch of glitz and glam to your body and hair. Not only is the scent amazing but the mist is refreshing and leaves an ultra-fine gold sparkle.

US-only: Stila Stay All Day Liner + Shade Mystere EyeshadowKatieBT wearing Stila eyeshadow.JPG

The liquid eye shadow is made of two shades combined into one creating a unique color-changing formula with minimal fallout. The easy-to-use eyeliner gives you full control of your liner look. 

Day 2, 3/16:

Bumble and bumble Shimmer Strobing Jelly LexBt Showing Sparkly hand.JPG

This shimmer jelly comes in pink and gold shades and can be used on hair, body, and even your face! The shimmer is prismatic and ultra-fine, a little goes a long way and the sparkle is buildable. 

Urban Decay All Nighter Spray/ESPP Duo

Can you name a more iconic duo? Both products are holy-grail status for me and for good reason. All Nighter makes my makeup look fresh throughout the day and theprimer stops my eyeshadow and eyeliner from melting off my eyelids so my eye makeup lasts all day.

Verb Ghost Dry Oil Disco Edition:

The gentle moringa dry oil formula absorbs instantly to eliminate tangles and refresh all hair types. This versatile silver-flecked dry oil applies easily and washes out effortlessly so you only sparkle when you feel like it, but we know that’s most of the time of many of us! 

Tarte Liquid Chrome Paint Metallic PigmentLexBT wearing tarte liquid chrome paint.JPG

This product is so much fun to apply and the perfect touch for all of our sparkle enthusiasts. This includes starry and moon-shaped stencils to create DIY metallic tatts or you can draw free to create golden eye looks.

Day 3, 3/17:

Briogeo Sea Goddess Spray

Briogeo Sea Goddess spray.JPG

This non-aerosol spray is infused with ultra-fine blue silver iridescent mica which diffuse into the light for an iridescent glow and luminosity. The lightweight shimmer mist transforms boring locks into magical tresses while the light floral citrus fragrance refreshes the senses.

Too Faced Sex on a Peach Set Too Faced Peach Set.JPG

KatibeBT Spraying BrendaBt's FAce.JPG

While this isn’t brand new it did sell out last year so we are bringing it back! It includes a full-size Better than Sex Mascara, a Peach Perfect Mattifying Loose Setting Powder, a deluxe size Primed and Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer and a deluxe size Peach Mist Mattifying Setting Spray. This collection smells as peachy as it looks but doesn’t linger too long. The products also work very well so highly suggest snagging this while it’s back!

Supergoop Shimmer Shade SPF 30 (Golden, First Light, and Sunset)supergoop.JPG

This creamy eyeshadow comes in three shades (Golden, First Light, and Sunset) and has a subtle glow so it can be worn alone or under your favorite eyeshadows! The formula contains SPF 30 to keep your lids pretty and protected.

Bumble and bumble Festival Kit:B&b Set.JPG

This kit comes in a clear fanny pack perfect for holding your on-the-go festival essentials in a bag that won’t cause issues with security. It includes the Don't Blow It (Fine) for textured air-dry style and Tres Invisible Dry Shampoo to refresh and add volume.

IMG_0545.JPG

Which of these festival beauty products are you most excited to see?

Re: NEWNESS ALERT: Festival Beauty Must-Haves

Hey @BrendaBT , by my looking, in Canada, only the IGK, Bumble and Bumble and Verb products (and the Two-Face is up in the app, but not like, available for purchase, it must have gone OOS immediately cause I checked when the day switched over), have been available in Canada thus far, no SF kit, no Briogeo, no Tarte. Can we get an ETA on when these will actually be available?

@haleyvvvv do you think they would be available in stores or something? I’ve been dying to get my hands on the SF but it seems that we only have 9 sets in Canada available on the app 😰 obviously the one thing I want LOL the too faced set was gone so fast I missed it and I think the product page has since been removed 

@cianni, I'm not convinced we'll ever get it (or we'll ge...

@cianni, I'm not convinced we'll ever get it (or we'll get it in June when summer is half over). I'm sorry about the Two Faced set! I looked at 1:00 AM MST when it switched over and it was already OOS (or it did that thing where it doesn't actually switch over in the ordering system like the lip things did for the rouge preview a few days ago and was up at like 1:10 and I never checked again and now is OOS). I was just happy the Briogeo finally went up. but it's like, just let us give you money Sephora!

NEWNESS ALERT: Festival Beauty Must-Haves

Has anyone in Canada seen the SF kit? I don't think it's live for us still...

is the SF festival kit still going to be released today? I’ve been checking the app and it hasn’t appeared so far! ETA - the Tarte isn’t up either, just the IGK! @BrendaBT 

@cianni, are you in Canada, because I also don't see it o...

@cianni, are you in Canada, because I also don't see it on the app yet and I'm in Canada. @BrendaBT

Re: @cianni, are you in Canada, because I also don't see it o...

Yeah haha I’m in Canada! @haleyvvvv it’s not up yet

@cianni 

All of them are up on the mobile site now. Happy shopping!

B6B9E174-85A6-4B44-BD7C-A672A7DD3D08.png

Check the app again, it showed up on mine just now.

Check the app again, it showed up on mine just now.

Omg!  These pics are way too cute!!!!  I want allllllll of it!!!!💕💕💕

@Tamara76 I feel like we are not even doing it justice. You must replicate!!

I’ll do my best after I buy alllllllll the things!😉😂💗   @LexBT 

Posting a closeup photo of the Stila Mystère Liquid Eyeshadow the US will be getting tomorrow on the app. Reminder! This comes in a set with a mini Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner. The shade is called Charmed and it's such a pretty, cupcakey (is that a word?) pink 🙂 Shade Mystère Liquid Eyeshadow in Charmed (US only)Shade Mystère Liquid Eyeshadow in Charmed (US only)Does anyone else own Charmed?

I love that (and the whole set in general) @KatieBT . So pretty on you!

@KatieBT I love the pop of color it gives your eyes. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 - I’m all about a low effort, high impact eye look so the Stila shadows are right up my alley 🙂

RE: NEWNESS ALERT: Festival Beauty Must-Haves

That glitter stick! The SPF! Those alone make me want it.

Re: RE: NEWNESS ALERT: Festival Beauty Must-Haves

@GeenaT S-P-F! Yes, I am with you.

And I am currently loathing my dark spots and wondering why I worshiped the sun so much!?

Re: RE: NEWNESS ALERT: Festival Beauty Must-Haves

@GeenaT IGK House Party is so much fun! You can’t see it right away but I put it on my collar bones and my face. Love how you can glitterify you skin and hair with this magical sparkle stick! Photos don’t do the product justice. 

I'm a bit too old to love the festival kit but this is perfect for a party! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • SFK.JPG
  • IGK House Party Disco Hair and Body Glitter Stick.JPG
  • KatieBT and BrendaBT wearing IGK glitter.JPG
  • LexBt Showing Sparkly hand.JPG
  • LexBT wearing tarte liquid chrome paint.JPG
  • Briogeo Sea Goddess spray.JPG
  • Too Faced Peach Set.JPG
  • KatibeBT Spraying BrendaBt's FAce.JPG
  • image.jpg