cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|
Anonymous Insider

My Sephora order hasn't shipped yet!

6 days ago I ordered Milk Makeup's A-Team kit and their tattoo stamp, and it still has not shipped. I understand that it takes 3 business days, and that I ordered it on a weekend, but it has almost been one week and nothing has happened. I don't know if something went wrong, they were out of stock, or whatever it may be. Next to each of the purchases it says "Cancelled" and I don't know what that means. Help!

Re: My Sephora order hasn't shipped yet!

i have also had a major delay on my order for the A team set.  i emailed customer service asking for an explanation for the delay.  it irritates me that the order status under my account info doesn't provide any info. i did receive an email from sephora basically acknowledging the delay, BUT it did not provide any explanation etc.  so that wasn't helpful or great.

Anonymous Insider

I actually ended up calling customer service about the incident, and apparently my billing info isn't go all the way through. It was all sorted out in a matter of 30 minutes. I recommend calling them if you do have questions.

I would call customer service so you can speak to someone and they can further assist you on what is going on with your order.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing