cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

My Nail Polish Stash

INSTAGRAM_nail_horder 12.12.jpg

I've gotten a number of requests to photograph the ridiculous amount of nail polishes on my desk, but I've always been too busy (and embarrassed) to do it. Well, our team photographer took the matter into her own hands, grabbing a bunch for this beautiful shot featured on our Instagram yesterday.

This photo is, sadly, only about a third of my (office) collection (home is an entirely different beast), but I thought my BTers would be interested in getting a peek (especially if you don't follow Sephora on Instagram, which, um, why not?). This is how the Mani Friday magic happens, ladies! 🙂

What's in your polish stash? Show & Tell!

Shop polish> http://seph.me/18XhogP

Re: My Nail Polish Stash

@starletta8 oooh yes! you are the nail polish queen here, until Candace ever decides to show us her stash and it is somehow bigger than yours! lol But, until then, you will forever be the Nailpolish queen! haha

I can't!  I posted photos before, but since I'm north of 600 now, they um... won't fit on one frame.

IMG_3582.JPG

I'm a bit of a Zoya fanatic. 🙂 I have six more on the way this week, somehow. 

@malday - DO IT! 🙂

@Titian06 - Thank you! It's slightly ridiculous, I know.

Wow!  I really like the picture of your (mini) stash, Candace.  My entire stash is maybe the size of one row!

Oh my gosh, I'm not home right now but as soon as I'm able to I'll post a picture of mine. I love going through my polishes and sorting them by color haha. My polish drawer needs to be reorganized anyway 🙂

Oh pretty! Is that the Julep polymer top coat I spy? That's my FAVORITE.

20131106_102807.jpg

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos3
  • 20131106_102807.jpg
  • IMG_3582.JPG
  • INSTAGRAM_nail_horder 12.12.jpg
testing