Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Moschino collection ?

It's past midnight eastern time & nothing. Past midnight west coast time & nothing. It's August 11th as the launch date. When is it releasing? Everytime I get in contact with a Sephora representative online or on the phone. They tell me to stay tuned for updates? It's as if they don't know nothing?

RE: Moschino collection ?

Gogogogigo

RE: Moschino collection ?

You can get it now ONLINE!!! the pressure is real 🐻🐻🐻

Re: Moschino collection ?

Here are more pictures/swatches

Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 8.33.29 PM.png

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 8.33.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-17 at 8.33.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-17 at 8.34.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-17 at 8.34.10 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-17 at 8.34.30 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-17 at 8.34.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-17 at 8.34.55 PM.png

I'm curious to see if anyone actually caught how long it stayed in stock after it went live. I managed to snag a palette at 7:16amPST and I watched to see how long it was in stock for and it only lasted 4 minutes. I was up at 1amPST and everything was already sold out so I just went back to sleep and didn't bother trying to refresh the page.

@Anonymous 30 minutes? Wow! I wonder how much they had in stock? I remember the peach palette fiasco and how it was only in stock for like 7 minutes.

Anonymous Insider

@gonerogue It went live at approximately 2:45 a.m EST 8/18 (11:45 p.m. PST 8/17).  The first things I saw go out of stock were the bear palette, the glosses and the highlighter about 30 minutes later (3:15 a.m. EST and 12:15 PST 8/18).  Then random things have been popping in and out of stock ever since.  Just now the brushes and the highlighter popped back up for example

Wow.  The colors look great!  Random thought but I haven't even opened my Minnie Mouse palette to swatch it.  I wonder how they compare. @veronika23

@heartsmyface   yeah...

Considering the delay from the 11th to 18th (could just be the employee discount thing) and now the super quick sold out status in the US, I wonder if there's a shipment that is delayed or if they're testing the amount of interest. The skeptic in me can't help but wonder if there's a business tactic at work.

@veronika23 I do find it odd that an intenational  company wouldn't hold off releasing a coveted collection until it was ready to release product in all countries at the same time.   

@heartsmyface  oh I wonder... I decided to skip that one... and I am pretty pissed that Canada isn't getting this until next week when the promo is over. Such BS!

Hi, the Moschino collaboration launches online 8/18 (Friday).

Um @txcatx?  Ewww.  😜

@jozkid - I looked it up.  Apheresis is a medical technology in which the blood of a person is passed through an apparatus that separates out one particular constituent and returns the remainder to the circulation.  (Think platelets or plasma.)

Yup @Titian06. Ewww!

Sorry, @jozkid. I've been researching various apheresis procedures at work today, so that's the first thing that came to mind when I looked at the product page. 😂

I don't know what apheresis is @txcatx but it sounds pretty ewww too. 😄

Update:

releasing at Aug.18

IMG_2610.PNG

Ahhhhhhh!   Do I wait until the rest of the bears arrive?  I wanna bust into this!   The box is huge!  How big IS this bear? @veronika23

IMG_3097.JPG

@heartsmyface Wow sounds very nice! And the bear is so dang cute!!! Enjoy ❤️

Conversation Stats
Photos13
  • IMG_2610.PNG
  • IMG_3097.JPG
  • IMG_3099.JPG
  • It says try me and touch me but there's no hole in the box!  Lol!
  • He told him he was nice so I let him out.
  • Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 8.33.29 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 8.33.52 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 8.33.44 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 8.34.01 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 8.34.10 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 8.34.30 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 8.34.43 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 8.34.55 PM.png
testing