Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Misses: October 2020

Have you used a product this October that just didn't do it for you?  If so, this is a place for us to discuss those items.  It could be a product that didn't meet your expectations, or even one that you grew tired of.  Let us know...

best-online-beauty-1588184589.jpg

Re: Monthly Misses: October 2020

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Mini Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara Ivy League  was a huge disappointment for me. I didn’t notice much of “lift & curl”, but it did give my lashes volume and overall looked really good upon application. But 15 minutes later it was a mascara rainfall and it continued during the day. I applied just one layer and  did try to wear it again for a few more days but the result was the same. Last time I had this issue was probably 15 years ago. And tried so many mascaras during this time. I am not sure why I got this result with Fenty mascara but it didn’t work for me at all. Another disappointment of the month was Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 Black Tea & Blackberry 

I am a huge lipcare aficionado and I love finding new lip balms and masks so I was excited to try the balm which smells like earl grey and blackberry. The scent turned out to have strong synthetic notes to my nose and the texture of the balm was so ....unpleasant. I could feel it sitting on my lips. Hated that whole experience so I threw it away. ☹️☹️☹️

Re: Monthly Misses: October 2020

Sad to say Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Love isn't what I thought it would be.  Goes on patchy, and I feel like I really have to work the product a lot to get the "effortless glow."  I don't mind a doe foot applicator, but this one doles out too much.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • best-online-beauty-1588184589.jpg
testing