Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: September 2020 Edition!

GeorginaBT September faves.jpg

September is almost at an end, and you know what that means: it’s time to share our favorite products of the month! I am eagerly saying “bye-bye” to summer with a new seasonal candle burning bright at my desk. All my favorites this month are new products I got a hold of recently, and I am so pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoy each of them! Whether you have been reaching for your beauty holy grails or newly-discovered gems, be sure to share what makeup, skincare, hair care, or fragrance goodies you’ve been enjoying most in the past month.

Here are my September favorites:

What products have you been loving this month? Hit the “Reply” button below to show and tell!

Re: Monthly Favorites: September 2020 Edition!

Love both of these as well, @lmaster. Ciate really did a nice job on these. 

Hi @GeorginaBT ! I don't know if you've tried it, but the Kiehl's Since 1851 Calendula Deep Clean Foaming Face Wash 16.9 oz/ 500 ml is also AMAZING. Thank you so much for posting some of your favourites, I'm so excited to check the out!

Here are my September favourites:

SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hydrator - Hydrate & Glow 1.69oz/ 50mL , so hydrating, soothing, and leaves my skin soft.

Proactiv Emergency Blemish Relief This spot treatment is so effective!

Finally, GLAMGLOW Mini SUPERMUD® Charcoal Instant Treatment Mask 0.5 oz/ 15 g , nice and detoxifying, which is extra nice because it really helps when my skin is feeling congested from wearing a mask!

Have a great day everyone! 🤗

Have not tried the Kiehl's face wash - thanks for the recommendation @LilaMJ! My skin drinks up the toner 😊

The Sephora Collection hydrator is a great one! 

September has me really feeling the fall eyeshadow looks, so I've been using Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette and Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette interchangeably. Add to that Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color Underdawg and I'm set 😎

UD Honey is a fave, definitely worth the hype, great choice @GlitterQueen83 

@GlitterQueen83 Love that ABH palette 

@tjffc When I first bought it, I was "I like you, but you're not my favourite"...and then Fall rolled around and I was like "OH, I GET YOU NOW". 😂

Ugh yes both must-have palettes! Would love to see a look you create with either one @GlitterQueen83 

@GeorginaBT If this isn't the right place to show this, please let me know and I'll post it elsewhere, but this is with the ABH palette on the eyes (Venetian Red on the lid, Warm Taupe, and Cyprus Umber on the crease, with Vermeer to highlight the inner corner. And of course, Fenty on the lips. 

No foundation because I actually never wear it unless I have a comp 😋

Fall look with ABH and FentyFall look with ABH and Fenty

@GlitterQueen83 Yasssssss!!!!! This eye look and your hair 😍 Love this magenta color on you. 

@GeorginaBT Will do 😉 I have a dance lesson this afternoon so I'll definitely be doing something for that!

I love the idea of swapping out my spring/summer eyeshadow palettes for more autumnal colors. Sounds like something to put on my To-Do list for this weekend.

@GeorginaBT My new monthly favorite is Tatcha The Camellia Oil 2-in-1 Makeup Remover & Cleanser 5.1 oz/ 150 mL.. I am loving products from this line.  

I've heard such great things about this, @tjffc!! Glad it's lovely for you!!

@haleyvvvv Love Tatcha products!

@tjffc I've heard nothing but excellent things about that.

@rosegoldlovely Love Tatcha products

My monthly favorite is the HUDA BEAUTY Mercury Retrograde Eyeshadow Palette!  I finally got it after months of eyeing it.  It's now my absolute favorite palette ever!  So many beautiful space themed colors🌟

This palette is so gorgeous @RAWRitsRED 

@RAWRitsRED Great fav!

Such a pretty palette, @RAWRitsRED!!

Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • GeorginaBT September faves.jpg
  • IMG_20200923_135127.jpg
  • Fall look with ABH and Fenty
  • September 2020 Favorites!
  • Essie Angora Cardi.jpeg
  • 9.13.2020 Haul 2.jpeg
  • 9.15.2020 Sephora Haul 3 .jpeg
  • 4A850AB1-7798-45BE-ABDC-FB61E4C07767.jpeg
  • CF900099-E63A-4B38-887E-D0616F4D04AD.jpeg