Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: September 2020 Edition!

GeorginaBT September faves.jpg

September is almost at an end, and you know what that means: it’s time to share our favorite products of the month! I am eagerly saying “bye-bye” to summer with a new seasonal candle burning bright at my desk. All my favorites this month are new products I got a hold of recently, and I am so pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoy each of them! Whether you have been reaching for your beauty holy grails or newly-discovered gems, be sure to share what makeup, skincare, hair care, or fragrance goodies you’ve been enjoying most in the past month.

Here are my September favorites:

What products have you been loving this month? Hit the “Reply” button below to show and tell!

Re: Monthly Favorites: September 2020 Edition!

We’re twinsies @GeorginaBT! 👯‍♀️ 🙌🏼 😊 I’d love to know your thoughts on the Bite glosses, if you decide to pick one up. Plum Tart will be my next purchase from the line; I think it would look nice over Rare Beauty Thankful (which oh my!! It goes on so smoothly and great pigment!!) to give Thankful a rich plummy tone. 😍

@itsfi I love the Voluspa candles

They’re so good, aren’t they @tjffc? What scents are your favorites?

@itsfi the Dr. Ceuracle sounds lovely. Essie has so many fun shades, pretty certain a 🌈 pedi with their colors alone would be very pretty 🌸

Thank you @eshoe.

I did order two of the bite lippies @itsfi and the gate is open again 😂

There’s been a lot of great lippies released @lmaster, with more on the way for the holidays it seems. 😉 I hope you like the Bite glosses. The shades they have are all very pretty! 😍

September Faves:

IMG_20200923_135127.jpg

Ciaté London Burst Hydrating Lip Oil Lychee & Acai 

Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser with Orange Extract 1.7 oz 

Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask 5 oz/ 148 mL 

Fresh Seaberry Nourishing Hand Cream 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Hand Balm & Scrub (the honey scrub- I just wish this came in a pump of some sort)

Kenra Platinum Deep Detox Scrub (has really helped my hair over the last couple of months)

I love that PTR pumpkin mask! The Clarins cleanser is a long-time favorite - I’ve been using that on and off for years, keep coming back to it. 

That PTR pumpkin mask @quspork! A staple in my skincare collection! 🧡 I can’t seem to recall if I ever picked up the honey balm and scrub - I feel like I must have (and probably have one still). 😂 I wonder if the new clean line will include similar products in its range?

Yes, it'll be interesting to see if the SC branches into including new "clean" versions of these as well. The honey scrub is really nice for dry hands, @itsfi!

@quspork  I would really like to know how the Kenra stacks up to the Living Proof Perfect hair Day (PhD) Triple Detox Shampoo 5.4 oz/ 160 mL , if you’ve tried it!

@eshoe Unfortunately, I haven't tried that particular shampoo. A few LP products have't worked well for my hair so I haven't spent too much time exploring their brand. Sorry that's not much help! 

No biggie, @quspork! The detox shampoo is the only cleansing product that works for me from the brand as well. I will remember the Kenra when I need to replenish:)

Great faves @quspork! Forgot about the Ciate lip oil - tried the watermelon one ages ago and it was so yummy 

Yes, the watermelon is so yummy too, @GeorginaBT! These lip oils have become a fast favorite. 

@quspork Love the pumpkin enzyme mask!  I'm working through a jar of it right now and especially now that it seems that Fall has hit where I live, it definitely feels fitting for the season.

It's such a nice one both for the experience (love the scent) and the results, @CookieGirl1!

Love the lip oil too @quspork 

Do you have a favorite flavor, @lmaster? I've been reaching for the lychee a lot this month even though I really love the mango and lime (and the others). 

@quspork I've not tried the lime version, but I have the watermelon and the acai love both!!

Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • GeorginaBT September faves.jpg
  • IMG_20200923_135127.jpg
  • Fall look with ABH and Fenty
  • September 2020 Favorites!
  • Essie Angora Cardi.jpeg
  • 9.13.2020 Haul 2.jpeg
  • 9.15.2020 Sephora Haul 3 .jpeg
  • 4A850AB1-7798-45BE-ABDC-FB61E4C07767.jpeg
  • CF900099-E63A-4B38-887E-D0616F4D04AD.jpeg
  • 382AF7AA-FCAB-45EC-B691-FD6AD3A159CE.jpeg