Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: September 2020 Edition!

GeorginaBT September faves.jpg

September is almost at an end, and you know what that means: it’s time to share our favorite products of the month! I am eagerly saying “bye-bye” to summer with a new seasonal candle burning bright at my desk. All my favorites this month are new products I got a hold of recently, and I am so pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoy each of them! Whether you have been reaching for your beauty holy grails or newly-discovered gems, be sure to share what makeup, skincare, hair care, or fragrance goodies you’ve been enjoying most in the past month.

Here are my September favorites:

What products have you been loving this month? Hit the “Reply” button below to show and tell!

Re: Monthly Favorites: September 2020 Edition!

@GeorginaBT It's official - I'm declaring my love for Redken All Soft Heavy Cream Super Treatment.  My hair looks and feels so much sleeker, softer and shinier.  And I've been able to get away with much less flat ironing.  What a tremendous break this has given me.  I'm so very impressed.  Another big shout out tp @GG84 for recommending it! ❤️ I didn't think my hair could look this good.  It's made me so much happier, too.  

I've also been loving Paula's Choice Omega+ Complex Serum.  I wanted something to add suppleness to my under-eye area that I felt I lost several months ago.  This has given me a much-needed boost.  AND, my under-eye looks brighter and some days almost porcelain-like.  I even started using it on my lids and upper orbital area.  I only need a small bit, but will likely buy the full size soon.

@greeneyedgirl107 I keep hearing great things Paula's Choice products

@tjffc It has quite the cult following.  There are the products I use:

BHA 9

Antioxidant Pore Purifier

Gentle Touch Makeup Remover

Redness Relief Toner for Normal to Oily Skin

Pore-Reducing Toner

1% Retinol Treatment (I'm slowing integrating it)

Omega+ Complex Serum.

They discontinued their Brightening Essence, and I'm *really* missing it!

@greeneyedgirl107 Thank you.  After you posted your skin care products, I checked out the website.  I'm going to try the Toner and Serum!  I absolutely love skin care products.  Thanks again. 

@tjffc Let me know how you like them!  🙂  Excited for you!

That PC eye serum sounds *SO* lovely, @greeneyedgirl107!!

@haleyvvvv I was surprised.  It's not too often that I get unexpectedly good results from a product!

@greeneyedgirl107  Ok, the porcelain eye description has me intrigued for sure. I'm definitely looking this up! 

@PrettyPaint I'm so happy they sell it in a travel size, or else I wouldn't have tried it.  I'm using like 7 Paula's Choice products now!

@greeneyedgirl107 

An under eye serum you say? Is it an actual serum or an oil? I’m always on the market for a new eye serum! 🙌🏻🥰I’m so glad you liked Redken! Yay for manageable hair! 

@GG84 It's a "lotion-like serum."  It isn't marketed for eyes, but that's what I've been using it for.  I picked up a travel size to start. so it was an easy "yes" for me.  Here's a list of the ingredients (it has glycerin, ceramides, oils, sodium hyaluronate, etc): 

Spoiler
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Diheptyl Succinate, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Passiflora Edulis (Passionflower) Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Caprooyl Sphingosine, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Caprooyl Phytosphingosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Ceramide AP, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopherol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Lauryl Laurate, Glyceryl Behenate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Phytate, Trehalose, Isohexadecane, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Rhizobian Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Agar, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-25, Polysorbate 60, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenic Acid, Glyceryl Rosinate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin.

I have a few favs this month; most are older rediscovered favorites with just a couple being newer to ME.  I re-fell in love with my NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Chantilly and SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner 2 oz/ 60 mL which is SO much better than what I had been using (and I'll need another soon).  I picked up a The Original MakeUp Eraser The Original MakeUp Eraser® Makeup Remover Cloth Pink in a burgundy shade at TJ Maxx and I love it because it matches my bathroom towels--and it was only $7.99.  Finally, I tried out the Thrive Liquid Lash Extensions mascara and wow, it's amazing for bottom lashes because it's a tubing mascara so it doesn't flake or transfer like most mascaras do for me and it gives really great lash definition.  

Loving reading what all of the rest of you had as Favorites this month!

@CookieGirl1 my daughter swears by the thrive!! Great favorites

@CookieGirl1 Aaaaand I think I've just found my brush cleaner. I've been using gentle dish soap, but I don't want to ruin my brushes!! 

@GlitterQueen83 it's meant to be used as a daily brush cleaner in between deep cleanings but dang, it's really good. I was just finishing up one from a different brand before this and comparatively this one is so much better! Besides that, it's really reasonably priced.

@CookieGirl1 Great favs. I've used NARS creamy concealer for years,  

That concealer is such a HG!! And love the makeup erasers, what a great deal, @CookieGirl1!!

@CookieGirl1  Great picks! I used to wear that concealer and really like it! 

Ive kept it simple & somewhat boring this month! Little bit of mascara but mostly skincare for me. Tatcha dewy moisturizer after the deep cleanse face wash, i really wish they would change the packaging. 😕so much gets wasted because it can come out so quickly! And a new moisturizer to my rotation, Farmacy lightweight honey drop. And last but not least, to make me smell delicious on date night Kilian love dont be shy. A repeat, but I love it & gotta get my moneys worth!

@sonnydee I am really loving the skincare products by Tatcha.  This is a fabulous line.

It is @tjffc I still have soo much to try of the line but looking forward to it

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • GeorginaBT September faves.jpg
  • IMG_20200923_135127.jpg
  • Fall look with ABH and Fenty
  • September 2020 Favorites!
  • Essie Angora Cardi.jpeg
  • 9.13.2020 Haul 2.jpeg
  • 9.15.2020 Sephora Haul 3 .jpeg
  • 4A850AB1-7798-45BE-ABDC-FB61E4C07767.jpeg