Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: October 2020 Edition!

102220-OctoberMonthlyFaves.jpg

As we head into the last week of October, it’s officially spooky szn, but there’s nothing scary about my monthly beauty faves (except maybe that radioactive-looking comb 😵)! My October picks represent a range of “newness” – one is a brand-spankin’-new product, others are new from earlier this year, and a couple of them are some longtime Community standbys -- but they’re *all* new to me, so I’m excited to share them with the B-I-C! So check out my October favorites below, then dig into your stash and tell me – what fragrance, hair, skincare, makeup, or wellness goodies have you been turning to the most this month? Holy grails, new favorites, and rediscovered beauty gems are all fair game!

Here are my October favorites:

What products have you been loving this month? Hit the “Reply” button below to show and tell!

Re: Monthly Favorites: October 2020 Edition!

@faeriegirl Hope you are enjoying your favs!

These 2 have been my faves for Sept and October:

ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara After Midnight 

Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Firming & Lifting Eye Cream 0.5 oz / 15 mL 

The mascara works so well without needing a primer or using a curler. The best part is it so sooo.easy.to.remove ! 🙂 All I need is soap with  water  AND it doesn't take so long to remove either. I do have long lashes but one side is fuller than the other and I often use a primer on one eye. These lengthens and makes both eyes even.  I have the mini version. Imagine what it can do when I get the full sized brush.

The eye cream is my go-to ever since I got it in a Gratis last year. Very creamy and absorbs super fast! The only problem is, I never know what is the right amount to use. Sometimes I put too much but it still absorbs in  the same time. @Biossance 

As close to a Halloween look I will get. I didn't like my eyeshadow but amazed how thick the lashes looked when I lashed in a hurry.PhotoCollage_20201030_103006651.jpg

@Buootiful Ouhhhhhh!!!  That’s the mascara I received by accident!!   How fortuitous!  :D. Your lashes do look extra thick!  I’m excited to try it now!  

Yay, happy mistake! I hope it works well for you. @heartsmyface 

@Buootiful  That's one of my favorite mascaras, too! The mini's the only size I ever buy: far less chance of it drying out or expiring before I can use all or most of it. I wish all mascaras had a mini size, including my absolute favorite (Charlotte Tilbury LLv2). Anyway, ILIA's mascara really is terrific! 

@Buootiful eee I have the mini version of the Ilia too and I really like it. The brush is great -- but now you have me curious about the full-size version in all its glory!

Ikr? I cant wait to buy one, once my stash is gone @AlexBT 

That Ilia mascara gets so many great reviews @Buootiful! I have a DS that I’m looking forward to trying it.

I hope you like it! @itsfi  🙂

Oh, forgot to add a new perfume I found thru Sephora's free samples. I can't wait till hubby buys it for my B-day 🙂

KAYALI VANILLA | 28 1.7 oz / 50 ml eau de parfum spray 

It reminds me of a version of Replica By the Fireplace with chocolate! My hubby smells chocolate when I spray it and loves it!

I fell in love with the Kayali Vanilla from a sample too @Buootiful!! I have it on my wish list to buy after I get through more of the fragrances in my collection at the moment. 

@sephoraaddict918 I didn't expect it to smell so good 🙂

How can October almost be over?!  

Just a few favs this month:

20201029_172648.jpg

I only recently picked up the Ofra liquid lipstick in "Pasadena" but I love the color!

20201029_174824.jpg

I've worn Essie's "Sweater Weather" so much this month--I don't know why but it gives me Fall feels.  And the Glisten and Glow topcoat is seriously the BEST I've ever used!  I can get about a week out of my mani and it's the fastest drying topcoat I've ever used; it literally dries rock hard in only 10-15 minutes.  @itsfi @RGbrown you guys gotta try this stuff sometime :).

Last is the Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL and even though I've only been using it a couple of weeks it's become a fast favorite.  This stuff is AMAZING on my skin!  Highly recommend.

Your nails are gorgeous!! @CookieGirl1 

I am living for those nails @CookieGirl1 

@CookieGirl1 Ooh! I've tried Honey Drop but not Honey Halo from Farmacy... will have to give it a try 🙂 And looooove your Fall nails.

@AlexBT I've never tried the Farmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL but I've heard really good things about it.  Definitely give the Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL a try, though, especially if you have more dry skin.  

Those nails are gorgeous! @CookieGirl1 

@CookieGirl1 I love that lip color on you. No wonder Pasadena is on your favorite list.

Thanks, @sprocketta! ☺️

Gorgeous @CookieGirl1! I have that Glow & Glisten top coat and love it as well! 💖 Yay, you got your hands on the Farmacy honey moisturizer! Happy to hear it's working out well for you. By the way, love, love, love your hair! 😍

Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • 102220-OctoberMonthlyFaves.jpg
  • 30E05A20-7333-486D-B5EC-0C770AE87D28.jpeg
  • 4F93A42D-15B9-4066-9835-96F05D6FECB9.jpeg
  • CF65A034-BDAD-4B14-BA20-2CF870449FA7.jpeg
  • 134EE97A-CE1A-42BF-B4AF-2653822DF5BC.jpeg
  • October 2020 Favorites!
  • ADA3F4E3-6CF5-418C-8B0A-7B5C5FBAF4DD.jpeg
  • "But the PMG palette is mostly repeats!" So was Mothership 7 but did that stop y'all from buying it? No it did not. :D
  • Not just for bodies; also good for irritated/inflamed faces.
  • 3 of these are repeat monthly favorites. :D
  • AFEFBAE9-2D7F-4D66-BB92-2A984C34DFC9.gif
  • giphy (12).gif
  • 3BF0A95A-FA3B-4F3F-AC45-8D58C56C6F50.gif
  • 20201029_172648.jpg
  • 20201029_174824.jpg
testing