Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: October 2020 Edition!

102220-OctoberMonthlyFaves.jpg

As we head into the last week of October, it’s officially spooky szn, but there’s nothing scary about my monthly beauty faves (except maybe that radioactive-looking comb 😵)! My October picks represent a range of “newness” – one is a brand-spankin’-new product, others are new from earlier this year, and a couple of them are some longtime Community standbys -- but they’re *all* new to me, so I’m excited to share them with the B-I-C! So check out my October favorites below, then dig into your stash and tell me – what fragrance, hair, skincare, makeup, or wellness goodies have you been turning to the most this month? Holy grails, new favorites, and rediscovered beauty gems are all fair game!

Here are my October favorites:

What products have you been loving this month? Hit the “Reply” button below to show and tell!

Re: Monthly Favorites: October 2020 Edition!

@Buootiful  👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽

To date I've used the puff with KVD setting powder and cover fx powder foundation.  If it's too caked on I tap and then blend it out with the smooth side

And yessssss.... May we meet at Sephoria again, my friend

The NARS Pro-Prime™ Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base Original really is SO good.  I've only tried the sheer/clear one but I want to grab the light-colored one eventually.  Great picks, @danielledanielle!

@danielledanielle I love your monthly favorites themed responses. The back to school cool were fun.

Awwww, thank you

This is such a cute favorites reply!! @danielledanielle 

@lmaster , thank youuuu

Love that NARS eye shadow primer @danielledanielle! ♥️ I've lost count of how many times I've repurchased it; so good! Thank you for all the thought you put into naming your categories; I love seeing what you go with ~ always puts a smile on my face! 🤗

@itsfi it's so good, by proxy I wonder if NARS Pro-Prime™ Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base Medium-Dark is just as good 🤔

@danielledanielle, I keep meaning to try the tinted version of the eye primer but when it comes time to restocking my knee jerk reaction is to just get the original. I might add  one of these to my cart 🛒 now so I don’t forget again. 😆 

@danielledanielle You made me hungry! and also very curious about that Beauty Blender puff... And yes, that NARS eye shadow primer is also my fave!

@AlexBT , beauty hungry can be a thing, lol

And yes, the little puff is amazing!

@danielledanielle Thanks for the recommendation for the Sephora pineapple sheet mask. I ordered it and can't wait to use it. 

Great list @danielledanielle !  I love the Nars Pro Prime as well and when I get to the end I pop the stopper out and end up getting another week or two from the tube easily!

@missjeanie , it's good to the last drop 😉

@AlexBT  Great list of favs!! I also agree with the DE spray! It’s awesome!

This month just like the previous ones was filled with amazing products so it was not easy to pick just a few to post here. First and foremost By Terry Brightening CC serum is amazing! I’m so glad I finally tried By Terry products and discovered these gems. I was lucky to buy all 4 shades 50% off plus got two shades in minis as GWP. The 4 shades accomplish different goals for me but all of them smell like fresh cut roses (By Terry signature scent), play well with other skincare, sunscreen and makeup, absorb quickly and give you skin gorgeous luminosity. Immaculate light (1) and Rose Elixir (2) help to brighten and awaken the skin. Apricot Glow (3) evens out the skin tone. And Sunny Flash (4) gives my skin gorgeous bronzed look (I use it under my Erborian BB cream, which is another favorite of mine). The INKEY List Retinol Fine Lines and Wrinkles Serum 1 oz / 30 ml  absorbs easily and I love using it on my neck and décollage at night (for my face I use my old time favorites Drunk Elephaht Retinol and Algenist Retinol). I loved Mamonde lip sleeping mask for a long time and I’m happy I picked up one with new flavor (pomegranate). It works wonderful and smells delicious. LXMI Nilotica Goddess Glow is so lovely. I use it on my cheeks. It absorb quickly and leaves a gorgeous rose gold glow. 

134EE97A-CE1A-42BF-B4AF-2653822DF5BC.jpeg

Ahhhh!!! Look at those beautiful by Terry CC serums!😍  So pretty @Zvezdochka! I held off on picking up the new Mamonde lip mask but I may need to rethink that; it sounds wonderful!

Ooh, I'm excited to see the Mamonde pomegranate lip mask make your list, @Zvezdochka. I've been eyeing that one!

@quspork  It’s a great mask. If you used the original before, it’s the same wonderful quality with a slight scent (not overbearing) of pomegranate. 

@Zvezdochka  Great favs!

Today my aesthetician said, “wow, I see a huge difference in your skin texture” and I credit a few products in particular for helping with this. 

The INKEY List Glycolic Acid Exfoliating Toner 3.4 oz/ 100 mL - I think this might be a HG after loving my second bottle of this. 

The Ordinary Ascorbic Acid 8% + Alpha Arbutin 2% 1 oz/ 30 mL - this is a nice vitamin c but I do think it contributes to some cystic acne here and there so although it has worked, I will move onto the next vitamin c product I have lined up which is OH Truth Serum. 
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL I have seen dramatic results as from using this. I’m going to try the niacinamide from the Inkey list next to see how they compare. 
fresh Rose Petal-Soft Deep Hydration Lip Balm 0.3 oz/ 10g LOVEEEEE this so much. I find myself slathering my lips with this multiple times a day now that the air is getting colder. 
Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask 8 oz/ 237 mL Anybody else experiencing dry hair??? This has been perking my hair right up once a week. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • 102220-OctoberMonthlyFaves.jpg
  • 30E05A20-7333-486D-B5EC-0C770AE87D28.jpeg
  • 4F93A42D-15B9-4066-9835-96F05D6FECB9.jpeg
  • CF65A034-BDAD-4B14-BA20-2CF870449FA7.jpeg
  • 134EE97A-CE1A-42BF-B4AF-2653822DF5BC.jpeg
  • October 2020 Favorites!
  • ADA3F4E3-6CF5-418C-8B0A-7B5C5FBAF4DD.jpeg
  • "But the PMG palette is mostly repeats!" So was Mothership 7 but did that stop y'all from buying it? No it did not. :D
  • Not just for bodies; also good for irritated/inflamed faces.
  • 3 of these are repeat monthly favorites. :D
  • AFEFBAE9-2D7F-4D66-BB92-2A984C34DFC9.gif
  • giphy (12).gif
  • 3BF0A95A-FA3B-4F3F-AC45-8D58C56C6F50.gif
  • 20201029_172648.jpg
  • 20201029_174824.jpg
testing