Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: November 2020 Edition!

GeorginaBT November 2020 Faves.PNG

Hey BIC! We’re nearing the end of 🍂 🍁 November 🍁 🍂 and you know what that means: it’s time to share what beauty products we have been reaching for the most this past month! Throughout November I have been using a mix of products I discovered recently and instantly fell in love with, along with some oldies but goodies. You’ll also notice several of my favorites are specifically for targeting dryness, which is much needed for me as we approach colder winter months. Join me in sharing recent makeup, skincare, hair, fragrance, and wellness faves in a reply!

Here are my favorites this month:

Click the “Reply” button below to tag your November faves by typing the “#” symbol before each product!

Re: Monthly Favorites: November 2020 Edition!

I meant to post this a week ago, but alas. Some oldies but goodies in my faves this month. I love all of these palettes for easy fall looks (its still fall where I live, although its almost always fall where I live).

20201201_005256~2.jpg

Winky Lux Mini Latte Kitten

Viseart Petit PRO 3 Eyeshadow Palette 

PMG Eye Ecstasy Sublime

@haleyvvvv Coffee scented palette?  Sounds amazing.

I definitely just went to double check if it did smell like coffee, @SportyGirly125. It smells like a sweet latte? More sweet than coffee, unfortunately, but nice. Also, not super strong, as I didn't notice until now, lol.

91E717DB-38DD-4191-9C16-9EC9D35167A9.jpeg

 This month is about being hydrated. I love topping off my nightly routine with Drunk Elephant F-Balm™ Electrolyte Waterfacial Mask Mini 0.5 oz/ 15 mL . I’m loving a deluxe sample of Youth To The People Dream Eye Cream with Vitamin C and Ceramides 0.5 oz/ 15 mL . Decided to try out Paulas Choice retinol and bakuchiol treatment. So far it’s very nice 👍. Love TJ’s hand cream. The bottle of oil is Sea Buckthorn oil which I add to my calming toner for a nice boost or hydration and moisture 💦

@jen81 Love both the YTTP and Paula's Choice Brand.  Great choices.

That hand cream smells so good @jen81! I am also loving the YTTP eye cream.

@jen81 Yessss hydration!! I tried a sample of F-Balm recently and liked it too. I've brought Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL out from my collection again now that it's gotten cold again, and it's really perfect for my skin in the winter.

Yea I’m using lots of la la under the f balm @GeorginaBT !

Paula's Choice has bakuchiol?  Thanks!! @jen81 

It also has retinol .3% @Ispend2much6 

@jen81  Great favs!

I'm so happy to have found some unscented bath products that are very mild, but effective, and moisturizing.

@lmaster  @itsfi I thought you wanted me to report back about the Bioderma. 

20201129_082911.jpg

Spoiler
The Aveeno shower gel is very nice- a light gel that lathers just a little bit, but feels like a regular shower gel, but more gentle.  It was on sale at Amazon for buy 2, get 1 free; maybe it still is.
The hero here for me is the Atoderm Ultra-Soothing Foaming Gel.  This is unlike anything else I've ever tried.  It's unscented and the consistency is a thick gel.  It doesn't foam much at all but spreads well.  When I got out of the shower, I had absolutely no itchiness!  In addition to that, I also felt thoroughly cleansed.  Sometimes soapless cleansers end up leaving me feeling less than fresh; this one did not.
I thought for certain it contained types of silicones because of how smooth it left my skin, but it doesn't! 
And, we're all friends here, right?  Ladies who have very sensitive skin (aka pregnancy, peri or post-menopausal, or due to anything else, this actually left my skin less inflamed.  Hope this isn't TMI, but it's info that might be very helpful.
On to the next product! lol  The Atoderma Baume and Creme were very, very similar.  They both left my skin coated and a little sticky, but the Baume did more so than the Creme.  They both moisturized well, and that moisture lasted until my next shower, which was the next day. Both are unscented, and thick.

@Ispend2much6  I love Bioderma and La Roche Posay for these types of products.  They came highly recommended when my mom was going through her chemo/radiation and I've enjoyed so many of them myself since then.  The Bioderma shower oil was really nice for winter for me.  And their Hydrabio serum is amazing on my face.  The La Roche Posay Cicaplast B5 Baume is wonderful heavy moisturizer along the same lines too... if you were still looking for products along these lines. 

@missjeanie   I hope your mom is doing well.  Thank you for the suggestions; it's getting to the point where I need an oil and a cream sometimes to moisturize, so I will definitely look into the LRP Baume.  Looks like it's unscented- thanks!

Hope they help @Ispend2much6 !

Oh thank you @Ispend2much6 for the review!! Very helpful 😊

@lmaster   I'm glad. 😉

@Ispend2much6 The Aveeno sulfate-free body wash looks interesting!  I wish Target would make a knock-off!  

@greeneyedgirl107   I hope you try it someday!

Love the Bioderma Atoderm, @Ispend2much6. I keep a bottle in every room and plenty of backups. The face that it is unscented means I can mix it with my favorite Aveda oil blends!

127 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • GeorginaBT November 2020 Faves.PNG
  • F77D94E0-0B63-4A8B-9BE9-ACA9CE65CA73.jpeg
  • 6F32FD0D-3F58-4325-9D2D-257FEC03F055.jpeg
  • E81D2321-ED4D-4B1E-A92B-180C74AA45BE.jpeg
  • 11.2020 Faves.jpg
  • 8B478F1A-F19D-4FE3-B677-93859AC6DE8C.jpeg
  • 20201129_082911.jpg
  • 91E717DB-38DD-4191-9C16-9EC9D35167A9.jpeg
  • 20201201_005256~2.jpg