Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: November 2020 Edition!

GeorginaBT November 2020 Faves.PNG

Hey BIC! We’re nearing the end of 🍂 🍁 November 🍁 🍂 and you know what that means: it’s time to share what beauty products we have been reaching for the most this past month! Throughout November I have been using a mix of products I discovered recently and instantly fell in love with, along with some oldies but goodies. You’ll also notice several of my favorites are specifically for targeting dryness, which is much needed for me as we approach colder winter months. Join me in sharing recent makeup, skincare, hair, fragrance, and wellness faves in a reply!

Here are my favorites this month:

Click the “Reply” button below to tag your November faves by typing the “#” symbol before each product!

Re: Monthly Favorites: November 2020 Edition!

@eshoe   Nice!  I think I'll try it as a hand cream tonight.

Ah I hope it’s rich enough, @Ispend2much6 - my hands need some serious repair care and although this works, I prefer something just a little richer. But in a pinch it is just right, like in the kitchen;) I finally have even my husband using it on his hands , which are extremely dry, so it’s a win-win for everyone 🙂

@eshoe   It's probably too thick for daytime, but Cerave's Healing Ointment really helps me when I use it at night.  I also like using Dionis Goat Milk Hand Cream. It's lighter and more absorbent.

Oooh thank you for the recommendations @Ispend2much6! I have yet to try either of those.

@Ispend2much6  Ooooo great haul!

Thanks @ather !

A mini-capsule of November favorites!

8B478F1A-F19D-4FE3-B677-93859AC6DE8C.jpeg

Spoiler
The Jo Malone London Sweet & Spirited Travel Cologne and Candle Set was my F&F buy, very happy to finally have this perfume to wear more frequently as I was rationing my birthday sample. I was a little skeptical of the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Perfect Strokes Matte Liquid Liner Black as the thickness of the brush tip is significantly more than I am accustomed to. However, it’s become my daily go-to as I have adapted to it. It is perfect for creating the quickest, easiest winged eye. Yay for quick & easy makeup!

@SportyGirly125 was kind enough to send me the PAT McGRATH LABS Lip Fetish Balm Tin and I had no idea how much I would love it! The formula is thicker than I expected, and it remains in place for longer than I expected. Now if it were just easier to open;) It is worth it, though. 

Finally,  I’ve used a couple of Alpyn’s products, and have a complicated relationship with them. I didn’t need another exfoliating product, and the other products of theirs which I’ve tried have proved interesting. They are heavily scented, take forever to absorb and don’t mix well with other products on my skin...but I am so thrilled I took the chance with the Alpyn Beauty Wild Huckleberry 8-Acid Polishing Peel Mask 1.7 oz / 50 mL! It’s 5 minutes only on the skin, and bears resemblance to their other products only on the comforting pink hue. The scent is somewhat like smokey campfire; I believe it could also be classified as ‘ashy.’ It is far from harsh, and has caused no redness or irritation, even when I’ve left it on up to 7-8 minutes. **A note to anyone sensitive to fruit extracts, this is loaded with them. They typically do not irritate my skin unless I use acidic toners afterwards, so I just use a milky or calming toner post-mask.

Gorgeous haul and gorgeous photo @eshoe 

Thank you, @danielledanielle - it was a 50/50 month, the loves were great and the misses...definitely misses😂

It is like that sometimes @eshoe .  I'm hoping the loves were more impactful than the misses.  But even with the misses, it's like, eh I tried, saved me in the end.

@eshoe  Beautiful haul!

Thank you, @ather - it feels very satisfying to love a blind pick, or two!

@eshoe   I'm glad you posted about the Rare Beauty eyeliner.  I was trying to remember which one it was that I wanted to try!

It’s such a breeze to use, @Ispend2much6. I would love it it they released a range of shades, but for now, I’m content with this one!

@eshoe Yay!!! Glad it's a favorite of yours! 😊

I do love it, @SportyGirly125 - wearing it again tonight! 👏🏼

@GeorginaBT  I am so curious about that scalp massager. Every time I see it I am tempted to get it, but then I worry I might end up tangling my hair with it. 

@Anastasiya13 I have this scalp massager. I love it where my hair is buzzed. But when I try to use it on my hair, which is extremely extreme thick but not too long maybe to my shoulders it kinda hurts and gets stuck.

@Samtian  Ooo, I don't have thick hair, so might work for me, but tangling still does not sound good

@Anastasiya13 Tangling is no fun haha. 

@Samtian  No not at all. I learned my lesson when I was young, and getting my hair tangled in a round brush and having to cut it out

Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • GeorginaBT November 2020 Faves.PNG
  • F77D94E0-0B63-4A8B-9BE9-ACA9CE65CA73.jpeg
  • 6F32FD0D-3F58-4325-9D2D-257FEC03F055.jpeg
  • E81D2321-ED4D-4B1E-A92B-180C74AA45BE.jpeg
  • 11.2020 Faves.jpg
  • 8B478F1A-F19D-4FE3-B677-93859AC6DE8C.jpeg
  • 20201129_082911.jpg
  • 91E717DB-38DD-4191-9C16-9EC9D35167A9.jpeg
  • 20201201_005256~2.jpg
testing