Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: November 2020 Edition!

GeorginaBT November 2020 Faves.PNG

Hey BIC! We’re nearing the end of 🍂 🍁 November 🍁 🍂 and you know what that means: it’s time to share what beauty products we have been reaching for the most this past month! Throughout November I have been using a mix of products I discovered recently and instantly fell in love with, along with some oldies but goodies. You’ll also notice several of my favorites are specifically for targeting dryness, which is much needed for me as we approach colder winter months. Join me in sharing recent makeup, skincare, hair, fragrance, and wellness faves in a reply!

Here are my favorites this month:

Click the “Reply” button below to tag your November faves by typing the “#” symbol before each product!

Anonymous Insider

Re: re: monthly favorites: november 2020 edition!

let me know which shade is your favorite! i'm dying to get my hands on the clear one, but the budget of a high school student and the price of this brand don't go very well together. 

Re: Monthly Favorites: November 2020 Edition!

@GeorginaBT I've heard so much about Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Lightweight Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid 2 oz / 59 m... that I had to try it out.  I was pleasantly surprised at how well the product worked for my skin and have incorporated it in as one of my favorite moisturizers.  Thank you @WinglessOne for your fantastic review of this product.  

@tjffc I'm glad it works well for you! I wish I could still use this moisturizer (YTTP changed the ingredients sometime this year) because it was fantastic. But I'm happy to hear other folks still love it! 

@tjffc It IS really good, isn't it?  It's pretty much my go-to during the summer.

@CookieGirl1 I love it!!

@tjffc Yesss I think this is going to be one of my faves for the month, too! I can't decide if I like it better than the Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisturizing Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi 2 oz/ 60 mL but they're both nice and light while still feeling moisturizing.

I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer, but I’m a sucker for a lot of YTTP products anyways! I just love how it moisturizes without being really heavy, it always leaves my skin feeling “fresh”. Glad you like it!

Like others this almost winter weather is taking it's toll along with trying to keep my skin in check from wearing a mask. Fortunately I have some good skincare in my arsenal Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Treatment Lip Balm Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Face Serum MILK MAKEUP Melatonin Overnight Lip Mask The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL The Ordinary Pycnogenol 5% 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Farmacy HONEYMOON GLOW AHA Resurfacing Night Serum with Hydrating Honey + Gentle Flower Acids REN Clean Skincare Evercalm™ Overnight Recovery Balm 1.02 oz/ 30 mL 

What a fantastic lineup of skincare favorites @niki172😍😍😍 How/where do you use The Ordinary Pycnogenol in your routine?

@itsfi  why thank you!  After using my Fresh toner and a vitamin C serum that I use to spot treat from Perricone MD (my skin can't take too much vitamin C) I then use the Pycnogenol followed by a hydrating serum and oil to kind of lock in the moisture before I put on my nighttime moisturizer (my skin is pretty dry and eczema prone). The hydrating serum (just using up a bottle of Clarins double serum that I have) may get replaced with another serum (the Fresh serum that I use during the day may get a spot in my nighttime routine) or mix another oil to spot treat with my rosehip seed oil (maybe Farmacy Honey Grail Ultra-Hydrating Face Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL ) as I'm getting drier than usual this year it seems. 

Thank you @niki172! This is helpful. Love how you layer hydrating products. The Farmacy honey oil has been really good for my dry skin in the winter months. 🍯 

@itsfi I'm glad it was helpful ☺️. I have yet to mix the honey oil with other items so I'm going to patch test first. Hopefully everything goes smoothly.

@faeriegirl, love those Farmacy honey products! 🍯 I really enjoy pretty much every product from that collection.

Great bunch of products @faeriegirl 

@faeriegirl Oooh, definitely interested in Nécessaire The Body Lotion - Firming Moisturizer With 5 Peptides and 2.5% Niacinamide 6.8 oz / 200 m...! I'm always conscious of having to match my lotion to the scent of my perfume.

It is definitely great to have a fragrance free option @GeorginaBT!

@GeorginaBT My faves for the month because of the weather is oils and lip balm/masks. I forgot to include The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL too. 

F77D94E0-0B63-4A8B-9BE9-ACA9CE65CA73.jpeg

6F32FD0D-3F58-4325-9D2D-257FEC03F055.jpeg

Oils and lip balms sound like great favorites to me this time of year @SportyGirly125! Love that Bio Oil and TO rose hip oil is a staple for my skin! 💗

Oh you just reminded me!! @SportyGirly125 I loved the fresh oil serum,,,I need to add it to my loves list 😉

Loving the oils you have lined up here, @SportyGirly125. I had no idea Kielhl’s has a Daily Concentrate; their Midnight Recovery is so soothing! 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • GeorginaBT November 2020 Faves.PNG
  • F77D94E0-0B63-4A8B-9BE9-ACA9CE65CA73.jpeg
  • 6F32FD0D-3F58-4325-9D2D-257FEC03F055.jpeg
  • E81D2321-ED4D-4B1E-A92B-180C74AA45BE.jpeg
  • 11.2020 Faves.jpg
  • 8B478F1A-F19D-4FE3-B677-93859AC6DE8C.jpeg
  • 20201129_082911.jpg
  • 91E717DB-38DD-4191-9C16-9EC9D35167A9.jpeg
  • 20201201_005256~2.jpg