Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: November 2020 Edition!

GeorginaBT November 2020 Faves.PNG

Hey BIC! We’re nearing the end of 🍂 🍁 November 🍁 🍂 and you know what that means: it’s time to share what beauty products we have been reaching for the most this past month! Throughout November I have been using a mix of products I discovered recently and instantly fell in love with, along with some oldies but goodies. You’ll also notice several of my favorites are specifically for targeting dryness, which is much needed for me as we approach colder winter months. Join me in sharing recent makeup, skincare, hair, fragrance, and wellness faves in a reply!

Here are my favorites this month:

Click the “Reply” button below to tag your November faves by typing the “#” symbol before each product!

Re: Monthly Favorites: November 2020 Edition!

Yes to much needed glow this time of the year @ThenTheresPoe! 😁 I've heard good things about that Summer Fridays Vitamin C serum. I picked up a promo sample of it and will have to put it to use this winter.

And I love these picks @ThenTheresPoe! I have that Becca primer somewhere deep in my makeup drawers - thanks for the reminder to pull it back out! 😊

@GeorginaBT the scalp massager is fabulous!! 

@lmaster It's a gamechanger for sure! One of those things I didn't know I needed until I tried it. I had a bad habit of being rough with my hair while shampoo'ing, so my scalp is probably grateful for this one 😂

I’ve been using mostly drugstore things as I am semi new to Sephora, and they’re a little out of my price range sometimes 😂

My favorite makeup/ skincare this month:

Yves Rocher Vertige Volume mascara. It does not flake at all and gives crazy volume, I recommend it highly. 
I also have been loving the Clinique superpowder double, it’s excellent. 
as per eyeshadow I tend to buy for value instead of brand name so I have the Maybelline Total Temptation palette. I recommend this as well as they are pigmented and a tad flaky , just not too much. Also, the Maybelline The City mini that I have (shade chill brunch neutrals) is soooo good!!! Extremely pigmented and the glitter doesn’t shake off. 
Don’t overlook Profusion Cosmetics as well this holiday season! I have their Siennas palette and it’s pigmented and festive for fall. Y’all should try it! 
okay, that’s just my faves this fall... most of the things I buy are budget picks but when I buy more from Sephora I will test them and let y’all know 🙂 

SB

That Yves Rocher mascara sounds fabulous @MaybeSamantha😁

Thanksgiving Trimmings!

The Turkey and Gravy - Peace Out Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Serum + Hyper Clear Vit C serum.  I wasn't super keen on Hyper at first, but using it in tandem with another serum has made it the gravy to my turkey, my night time fixins!  I'm still breaking out (which I firmly believe it's stress related), but it's not as rough as it was last month.  This combo has been helping a lot, I just need something for texture.  (And something for the stress, but don't we all?)

The Stuffing - Son & Park Beauty Water.  While stowing away my skincare, I came across my last Beauty Water.  I thought, no time like the present.  I've been using it after workouts and at night.  It's such a gentle toner, and I just love the concept of "Beauty Water."

The Sweet Potatoes - Sky Eye Set by Sonia G...particularly the mini booster and flat definer.  Really great for laying down color in my outer corner and blending out the color.

Mac & Cheese - belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb .   I think this is my favorite eye cream.  It's creamy, it's silky and a little goes a long way.

Dinner Roll - Bite Beauty Agave + Lip Tint Tin Buzzed  If I'm home, I put this on.  If I need a "lip" when I'm masked, I put this on.  It's sparkly and cute and ties everything together.

Dessert - E.l.f. Lip Exfoliator in Brown Sugar.  I wasn't getting much water last week, and so my lips got really dried out.  Kept scrubbing with this for four night in a row (+ water I needed) and my lips are back to normal.

I love the belif ey bomb it’s so moisturizing @danielledanielle 

It's so creamy, yet light (?). I don't understand how, but it is...It's magical @jen81 

You’re the best @danielledanielle! 🤗 So many great favorites and I always love your creative categories and themes! ♥️ I have that Hyper vitamin C en route and am very intrigued by your combining it with the Peace Out SA serum. 🤔

@danielledanielle genius!!! 

Very clever, @danielledanielle !  😊  Now I'm hungry...

OOP, @tsavorite ...I meant for you to be hungry for fabulousness, not hungry hungry 🤣

@danielledanielle @tsavorite, they’re not mutually exclusive for me. I’m hungry for both. 😂 

@itsfi , @danielledanielle ,

Exactly!  Hungry for both!

@danielledanielle I love it!

Well this has been a huge month of faves due to all my hauls from the VIB event paired with those I’ve owned for a while but didn’t quite “love” until recently, but I will narrow it down to the “top” of the top....

Makeup:

HUDA BEAUTY #FauxFilter Skin Finish Buildable Coverage Foundation Stick 

MILK MAKEUP Hydro Grip Hydrating Makeup Primer with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide 1.52 / 45 mL 

Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray 3.3 oz / 100 ml 

Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder 

Skincare:

innisfree Green Tea Holiday Set 

Herbivore Pink Cloud Rosewater + Squalane Makeup Removing Face Wash 3.38 oz/ 100 mL 

Youth To The People Dream Eye Cream with Vitamin C and Ceramides 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 

Haircare & Tools/Misc:

OUAI Detox Shampoo 

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Foundation Brush 

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Concealer Brush 

I know my list is a little long, but it’s been a good month! 

I also love the YTTP eye cream. It’s so lovely my

eye area feels so nice in the morning! @MRSJENNHINSON 

Great group of favorites @MRSJENNHINSON😁 I love the CT setting powder! 💗

Anonymous Insider

re: monthly favorites: november 2020 edition!

i have been loving products from the inkey list, (specifically their caffeine eye cream, which i don't even need, smh) and milk makeup (their mini blush in werk is amazing, as well as their hydrating lip balms)! give me something with minimalistic packaging, and i'll obsess over it for months, lol.

also, unrelated, but what app do you use for editing? one of the main reasons i clicked on this thread is because of the gorgeous shot of your empties! (i'm a sucker for aesthetics, somebody help me lol)

Re: re: monthly favorites: november 2020 edition!

Great favorites @Anonymous! 😁 I've been slowly picking up all the different shades of the Milk hydrating lip balm! 

Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • GeorginaBT November 2020 Faves.PNG
  • F77D94E0-0B63-4A8B-9BE9-ACA9CE65CA73.jpeg
  • 6F32FD0D-3F58-4325-9D2D-257FEC03F055.jpeg
  • E81D2321-ED4D-4B1E-A92B-180C74AA45BE.jpeg
  • 11.2020 Faves.jpg
  • 8B478F1A-F19D-4FE3-B677-93859AC6DE8C.jpeg
  • 20201129_082911.jpg
  • 91E717DB-38DD-4191-9C16-9EC9D35167A9.jpeg
  • 20201201_005256~2.jpg
testing