Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: November 2020 Edition!

GeorginaBT November 2020 Faves.PNG

Hey BIC! We’re nearing the end of 🍂 🍁 November 🍁 🍂 and you know what that means: it’s time to share what beauty products we have been reaching for the most this past month! Throughout November I have been using a mix of products I discovered recently and instantly fell in love with, along with some oldies but goodies. You’ll also notice several of my favorites are specifically for targeting dryness, which is much needed for me as we approach colder winter months. Join me in sharing recent makeup, skincare, hair, fragrance, and wellness faves in a reply!

Here are my favorites this month:

Click the “Reply” button below to tag your November faves by typing the “#” symbol before each product!

Re: Monthly Favorites: November 2020 Edition!

@eshoe @I have so much more

oils in the back I didn’t take a pic of but these are my go tos. Yes, the Kiehl’s Daily concentrate is so good and what I use in the morning.  I can’t go a day without the morning and night one. 

Oh good to know, @SportyGirly125. The Evening is such a light oil, plus the scent is very soothing. I will have to try the daytime one, thank you for the recommendation.

@eshoe Anytime

@SportyGirly125 Jealous of this lip balm/mask lineup! The one thing I can never have too many of, honestly. 

@GeorginaBT I agree 🙂

@SportyGirly125 Loving all of the oils!

@tjffc thank you

@SportyGirly125 That's an impressive collection of oils!

@greeneyedgirl107 Thank you.  All these have helped so much with my skin.

A nearly finished jar of Laneige, @GeorginaBT?!? That is a beauty unicorn 😉

@eshoe I just laughed out loud at this, because you're so right - I can't believe I've gone through 2 jars of this lip mask in the past ... 1.5 years? I keep wanting to venture out to the other flavors but the berry is so yummy. 😅

Nothing wrong at all with your MO, @GeorginaBT - that mask is one of (if not) the best. The gummy bear is good, but if grape isn’t your thing, stick to the berry. 

Kudos to you for your progress, I am seriously impressed🤩

@GeorginaBT Those all look good!  This is the third month in a row I've been using Living Proof Perfect hair Day (PhD) Triple Detox Shampoo and I've been happy enough to name it as a Monthly Fave.  It's gentle but gets the job done.  My secret to using it is to cut it with my usual shampoo.

I've also discovered 3-wick Bath & Body Works candles.  I've been missing out!  I am *loving* the Hot Cocoa & Cream, and the Merry Cookie.  The scent is powerful in a good way, and has a ton of throw!

Love your favorites @greeneyedgirl107! LP detox shampoo was a new discovery for me this year - it's so good. ❤️ B&BW makes some great smelling candles; your picks for this month sound amazing!

@itsfi Thanks for weighing in!  ❤️

I think I've gone through at least 3 tubes of the Living Proof Perfect hair Day (PhD) Triple Detox Shampoo 5.4 oz/ 160 mL and I LOVE the Hot Cocoa and Cream B&BW candle (I actually have one in my kitchen now!).

Three, @CookieGirl1😳 That’s impressive! I am going to start cutting mine so it lasts longer now. Love @greeneyedgirl107‘s tip.

I just noticed I bought a wallflower in that scent, with your approval I am looking forward to trying it!

@eshoe Let me know how you like it!  

I will, @greeneyedgirl107. I don’t use a lot of styling products so I only use it once every couple of weeks. Maybe using it weekly cut in with my daily shampoo would be just the right mix for volumizing my hair even more!

@eshoe The wallflower is great, too.  Fair warning--it can make you hungry!  😁

Ok it will be the next one that goes on when it’s time to refresh, @CookieGirl1!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • GeorginaBT November 2020 Faves.PNG
  • F77D94E0-0B63-4A8B-9BE9-ACA9CE65CA73.jpeg
  • 6F32FD0D-3F58-4325-9D2D-257FEC03F055.jpeg
  • E81D2321-ED4D-4B1E-A92B-180C74AA45BE.jpeg
  • 11.2020 Faves.jpg
  • 8B478F1A-F19D-4FE3-B677-93859AC6DE8C.jpeg
  • 20201129_082911.jpg
  • 91E717DB-38DD-4191-9C16-9EC9D35167A9.jpeg
  • 20201201_005256~2.jpg