cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: May 2020 Edition!

GeorginaBT May Favorites.PNG

May has come and gone, BIC. Before the start of June, we want to know what beauty products you reached for the most this month! Now is the time to name your current favorite skin, hair, makeup, and fragrance goodies. As we continue to uplift each other and spread positivity in the Beauty Insider Community, be sure to share what products have been helping you stay on top of your self-care! Your recommendations are very helpful. 😊

Here are my May faves:

What are your May favorites? Products you scored during the Spring Savings Event, perhaps? 😉 Remember to show and tell!

Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2020 Edition!

@greeneyedgirl107  This sounds nice. Have you tried any of their other products? 

@emaisgr8 I haven't tried any of their other products.  However, the brand is definitely on my radar as I read some good reviews of their other products on beautypedia 🙂

Ooooh, I am intrigued, @greeneyedgirl107

This sounds like a nice clay mask @greeneyedgirl107! I have a few Versed products in my cart and may have to add this one to it before I check out. 

@greeneyedgirl107 The mousse texture sounds lovely, and affordable, such a win win!

@lnum I was REALLY impressed.  I like it way better than my CLINIQUE Pore Refining Solutions Charcoal Mask 3.4 oz/ 100 mL!

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush 10 Rosé Latte I fell for this HARD.  I am a powdered blush person, but this little blush here, made me a traitor.  And, it's definitely an easy add to a makeup routine, since a full beat with a face mask really isn't my thing, but I still want to wear some makeup.

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer 01 Amber  Teddy and I were made for each other ❤️

DIOR - BACKSTAGE Face & Body Foundation I bought this specifically for hot hot summer days.  I tried it out and with a primer, I don't use often, so I was kind ehh.  But, I've tried it out before and figure my application was off as well.  Next time, with a different primer, and just a bit extra on my dark spots and I did a 180.  

OLEHENRIKSEN Cold Plunge Pore Mask 3 oz/ 90 mL I just found an unopened tube, I was ecstatic!  I don't know if it truly helps me, but I love the color and just how refreshing it is.

FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA - Glossy Posse Mini Gloss Bomb Set I just lost "Pretty Please," so when I saw this in the sale section today, it was fate.   There's a gritty feel to some of the shades, but it doesn't bother me enough that it is a no.  I also love the shade range, really one of my fave holiday sets of all time.  I know @Luvstravel will second this.

FIRST AID BEAUTY - Facial Radiance Pads I stopped using them for a few days (to conserve) and that was a bad idea.  These are a must-have item for me month to month.  Gently tones and exfoliates, keeping the bad at bay.

KVD Beauty Super Pomade Vegan Eyeliner, Shadow & Brow Pigment Auburn I wouldn't have eyebrows without it.

Betty Boop x Ipsy Drawn to You Eyeliner - This liner has major lasting power.  I've been using it pretty consistently since I got it and it's still holding up.  Usually went I use a felt tip liner with a glitter shadow pot (like the HG one), it gets worn out or kind of tacky.  This is still doing the job.

FIRST AID BEAUTY - Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration - This is one of my nighttime "potions"  I slather some on before I go to sleep, I find this keeps my hands from getting so dry after handwashing.

@danielledanielle LOL, I feel the same way about that OH mask.

Heh heh @haleyvvvv , glad I'm not alone

@danielledanielle that blush sounds killer! I've been tempted by those but wear blush only when I do a full face for rare special occasions so I can't justify it. Glad you're enjoying it!

@sprocketta , I really wasn't expecting to love it, I tend to gravitate toward red and corals with blushes, but this little nude blush really helps me do a fresh face.  I use a little bit in the crease of my eye as well as much cheek just to give my face some color if I'm wearing foundation.

@danielledanielle, loving your favorites!! ♥️ The FAB pads are ones I keep coming back to; so good! I sometimes cut them in half to get more uses from them! 😃 The cooling sensation for OH Cold Pore Plunge will be perfect for the warm weather! 

I don’t need a blush but the rose latte just sounds (and looks) so pretty!! 😍

@itsfi , I cut one today, and y'know, not bad..was still able to do my face and neck with it and a bit of my decolletage

Love the FAB pads, @danielledanielle! They really are such a nice gentle exfoliator. 

@danielledanielle  Great list of favs!! I need to try that cold pore plunge mask!!!

My May favorites PAT McGRATH LABS Lip Fetish Noir Lip Balm Clearordered 2 more during the direct sale. 😍KILIAN Paris Rolling in Love 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Ughhh! my wallet took a beating this month. Got 2 more Kilian scents on the way. The race to be my favorite is on. PAT McGRATH LABS FetishEyes™ Lengthening Mascara 0.27 oz/ 8 mL bought a full size also during her sale and last but not least the OLD formula BITE BEAUTY - Agave+ Intensive Vegan Lip Mask hope they improve the new one or just bring back the old school

@sonnydee, ahhhh, Kilian!! So lovely! Happy you picked it up for yourself. 🥰 Can’t wait to see which other scents you picked up. 😍  Adding PMG mascara on my list to try.

@sonnydee  I need to try the PM lip balm!!!

@sonnydee , yes to the old agave!

@Kim888  Lots of my favorites on your list! Love the Fresh Moisturizer, the Briogeo is an HG product in my house (my 6 year old loves it on her hair). Been using the PTR for about a month and hoping for great results!

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • GeorginaBT May Favorites.PNG
  • D9B1C88A-65D7-4043-92B5-8F58557BFD19.jpeg
  • May Favorites.jpeg
  • 1ED4B78B-155C-4894-B57F-35A7018C9D20.jpeg
  • 5F83E268-871A-46A2-82CD-4172F966366C.jpeg
  • 523BFB1E-895D-40BC-A303-2155A6F381B0.jpeg
  • 87C03CA1-8973-47ED-B02F-D798EE52026B.jpeg
  • 6A8BB121-E3DF-44CA-91BE-62E136C1AE70.jpeg
  • 01571016-43D2-450D-8DAD-2B403C58C311.jpeg