cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: May 2020 Edition!

GeorginaBT May Favorites.PNG

May has come and gone, BIC. Before the start of June, we want to know what beauty products you reached for the most this month! Now is the time to name your current favorite skin, hair, makeup, and fragrance goodies. As we continue to uplift each other and spread positivity in the Beauty Insider Community, be sure to share what products have been helping you stay on top of your self-care! Your recommendations are very helpful. 😊

Here are my May faves:

What are your May favorites? Products you scored during the Spring Savings Event, perhaps? 😉 Remember to show and tell!

Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2020 Edition!

@itsfi  Great list!!! That candle is the cutest!!!

Thank you @ather! 🤗 The candle is a lot of fun!

D9B1C88A-65D7-4043-92B5-8F58557BFD19.jpeg

Spoiler

@lnum  When I saw your picture I thought it was the CD cuticle oil. Has the lip balm been discontinued?? I haven’t seen the cuticle oil either. I had my mom find one for me and ship it!!! 

@ather They discontinued the lip balm a few years ago and I didn’t find out until it was too late or I would have bought another back up.  I haven’t seen the apricot nail Creme in awhile either and it seems to be OOS online so they may have discontinued that too! 

Beautiful favorites @lnum. I'll mourn alongside you over the Dior balm and Herbivore Bakuchiol. 😞 Such great products! 

Hmmm, I was not aware until now that O'Keefe made an exfoliating foot cream. Making a mental note...

@itsfi I swear I’m all about simple things making me happy lately, like this foot cream! Are you still shocked they discontinued both products? I am. 

I hear you @lnum! Yeah, shocked and bummed by those two beauties being discontinued. 😔 This is now the second, maybe third ? product that I’ve loved from Dior that has been discontinued. I must not be buying enough to let them know to keep stocking it. Hahaha! 😝 I’ll do better. 😉 I’m hoping they’re just working on reformulating or repackaging the Dior balm. 

Have you found a good substitute for Herbivore Bakuchiol?

@itsfi It has been a few years since they discontinued the Dior Creme de Rose so I’m not confident it’s coming back. Not yet, I am switching to vitamin c at night when I am done with the Herbivore, and I think I will pick up the Alpyn Beauty Sleeping mask once I finish the glow recipe and belif ones I have. So many products to use so little face! 😂

I am also doing Laser Hair Removal on my face, and I’ve been able to incorporate a lot more Aha/bha products while its on pause. Once things open up I’ll likely start going more gentle and simple with my routine again because I can’t use anything harsh the week before and after my treatments. 

My May Favourites, again I just don’t want to gather things to take a picture lol

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Refillable Exfoliator 2.6 oz/ 74g I love, maybe too much lol 😆 it does say DAILY. 
Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 Original Why didn’t I discover you before? 
DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE - Stress Rescue Super Serum with Niacinamide Stress break outs who? No more with this little sucker. 
DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE - Ferulic Acid + Retinol Brightening Solution Ran out of my other retinol and I’m a DDG sucker. I love it so far. 
CINEMA SECRETS - Makeup Sanitizing Spray Because why not? It was a grand idea and took me an entire day. 

The Microfoliant is my favorite exfoliator because you see instant results. My skin is immediately softer and smoother. <333

@GG84 I got the jack black one this year as well and it’s so great! Especially for the price 

@GG84  I didn’t know there was such thing as a makeup sanitizer!!! So interesting!

@ather @It’s great for makeup artist or you can put 70-80% alcohol in a spray bottle. 

@SportyGirly125  Thanks!! Maybe I’ll try that!

@GG84 Totally stand by sanitizing products to help prevent breakouts. I didn’t know Sephora carried this which makes it easier than ordering directly, definitely going in my next order next week, since I already ordered this morning. 😅

@lnum @I have the sanitizing spray and it works great or you can always put 70-80% alcohol in a spray bottle 

Now I want to try that DDG serum even more @GG84! Is the serum scented? 

P.S. I was late to the game in discovering the Jack Black lip balms too, but I quickly made up for it by picking up several of the different flavors. 😉

@itsfi 

I don’t like scented skincare so I had to actually go open it to check, I hadn’t noticed a scent but if you deeply inhale there is an ever so light “fresh” scent I can’t put my finger on. But honestly I didn’t notice it and I’m halfway through my bottle. 

Thank you @GG84. 🤗 A light fresh scent I can handle. I’ve been interested in this line but didn’t get a chance to look into it when stores were open. I may just go for it when I get through a couple of my serums.

I'm wanting to try that LANEIGE - Cream Skin Toner & Moisturizer. It was sold out when I tried to purchase it from the sale. Another time. @GeorginaBT 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • GeorginaBT May Favorites.PNG
  • D9B1C88A-65D7-4043-92B5-8F58557BFD19.jpeg
  • May Favorites.jpeg
  • 1ED4B78B-155C-4894-B57F-35A7018C9D20.jpeg
  • 5F83E268-871A-46A2-82CD-4172F966366C.jpeg
  • 523BFB1E-895D-40BC-A303-2155A6F381B0.jpeg
  • 87C03CA1-8973-47ED-B02F-D798EE52026B.jpeg
  • 6A8BB121-E3DF-44CA-91BE-62E136C1AE70.jpeg
  • 01571016-43D2-450D-8DAD-2B403C58C311.jpeg