cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: March 2020 Edition!

GeorginaBT monthly favs Mar2020.jpeg

Hey there, BIC! With March slowly coming to an end, it’s now time for us to share all the beauty products we’ve been loving this month. I’m sure many of us are grappling with rapidly changing circumstances nowadays, but I am very grateful for a few key products that have been helping me keep up with my #selfcare and maintain a sense of normalcy. 😅 This month we're changing things up because self-care could not be more important at this time. Be sure to add your self-care savior(s) to your list, and see below for mine!

Here are my March favorites:

My self-care savior: VOLUSPA Panjore Lychee Home Diffuser 3.4 oz/ 100 mL

What products have you been leaning on lately? Remember to tag your favorites in a response below and call out your self-care savior! Make sure to show and tell. 😊

Re: Monthly Favorites: March 2020 Edition!

@GeorginaBT some of my March favorites are VOLUSPA - Roses Macaron Candle SetspecificallySetspecifically the ice cream scent, KEVYN AUCOIN - Foundation BalmScott Barnes pumped up mascara, Olaplex No. 3 Hair Repair Perfector 3.3 oz / 100 mL fresh Vitamin Nectar Antioxidant Face Mist 8.4 oz/ 250 mLFenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer FU$$Y

@lmaster Oooooh these favorites are lovely!! I find myself obsessed with all things Voluspa - their products help me keep my living spaces feeling just a little bit prettier. 🙂 LOVE Olaplex No. 3 and Gloss Bomb, of course. Need to give this Fresh face mist a try! When do you find yourself using it?

So many great picks @lmaster! That Voluspa candle set is adorable! 💗 Your making me want to get the Kevyn Aucoin foundation.

@itsfi thank you!! I really really like it,, tons!!! 

@lmaster @Oh the fresh mist looks really interesting !

It smells so good @Kim888 very refreshing,,, and lasts a long time!! I've been using this same bottle I swear for a year,,,, and it still feels full

@lmaster  I am obsessed with the voluspa candles!! 

@ather omg I have to pump the breaks now!! I love candles so much!! But I think I need to dive into the world of BBW mini sanitizers lol when they start to come back in stock 🤣

@lmaster  Omg me too. I need to stock up for the fall!

I just love the summer Fridays jet lag @GeorginaBT ❣️

@lmaster It seems to be a pretty popular Community chosen favorite, and it's definitely deserving. 🙂 I throw Jet Lag on while hair masking for double duty masking action - my skin usually drinks it all up before I can even wash it off!

@GeorginaBT oh wow!! I use it as a sleeping mask, and my skin always feel so hydrated and moisturized in the morning ♥️

@GeorginaBT My favorites so far are

Supergoop! Glowscreen SPF 40 Sunscreen with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide 1.7 oz Sunrise / 50 mL

SOL DE JANEIRO - SOL Cheirosa ’62 Eau de Parfum

@SportyGirly125 Thanks for sharing! Need to get my hands on the fragrance - I'm guilty of slathering myself with Bum Bum Cream because I can't get enough of the scent. 

What a great combo for spring @SportyGirly125! 💖

Glad you’ve been loving that perfume @SportyGirly125 - their cream really does smell amazing !

@SportyGirly125  Great choices!!

How does the Sol de Janeiro fragrance smell in comparison to their other products? I love the bum bum cream scent and have the body spray so I'm debating if I should get the fragrance as well. I was going to go to a store to smell it before buying online but of course stores are closed. @SportyGirly125 

@sydtomato The perfume smells like the bum bum cream and lasts longer than the mist in my opinion. 

Ok perfect, that's what I was hoping for, thank you! @SportyGirly125 

So many great faves, @GeorginaBT! I also love the Jet Lag mask and Briogeo mask!!

My faves this month are:

Origins Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Hydrating Face Mask with Avocado & Swiss Glacier Water 2.5 oz/... (I also LOVE Jet Lag, but really love the scent and lightness of this as the weather warms up).

FRESH - Lotus Anti-Aging Night Moisturizer (This is a definite contender for my fave overnight moisturizer, but it doesn't go well with the Origins mask, so am saving a DS to try with jet lag in the cold months).

MILK MAKEUP Mini KUSH High Volumizing Mascara 0.13 oz/ 4 mL is fun and adds a bit of thickness and volume without being super clumpy.

Continued faves include the THE ORDINARY - and Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser 8 oz / 237 ml

My self-care saviour is the PMD Clean Smart Facial Cleansing Device Blush. It reminds me to slow down and focus for a few minutes each AM and PM.

145 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • GeorginaBT monthly favs Mar2020.jpeg
  • IMG_1262.jpg
  • 474AFED2-1B75-473B-84B6-C0E37CAEFEA9.jpeg
  • 309ACFBE-2775-405D-A0BB-D95B2AE60FA2.jpeg
  • 68E7CCF4-6095-43BC-B80E-F2D19990C6D4.jpeg
  • EE4B84AD-0075-4C4B-8913-F66B8148480E.jpeg
  • 9A2C64EA-1D0B-4204-A172-44B2E44BC1E4.jpeg
  • March 2020 favorites: mostly skincare, with a little hair and makeup thrown in.
  • The washed one fluffed out a bit beyond its tapered shape, but the taper’s still there.
testing