cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: March 2020 Edition!

GeorginaBT monthly favs Mar2020.jpeg

Hey there, BIC! With March slowly coming to an end, it’s now time for us to share all the beauty products we’ve been loving this month. I’m sure many of us are grappling with rapidly changing circumstances nowadays, but I am very grateful for a few key products that have been helping me keep up with my #selfcare and maintain a sense of normalcy. 😅 This month we're changing things up because self-care could not be more important at this time. Be sure to add your self-care savior(s) to your list, and see below for mine!

Here are my March favorites:

My self-care savior: VOLUSPA Panjore Lychee Home Diffuser 3.4 oz/ 100 mL

What products have you been leaning on lately? Remember to tag your favorites in a response below and call out your self-care savior! Make sure to show and tell. 😊

Re: Monthly Favorites: March 2020 Edition!

I love the fresh and the origins @haleyvvvv !

They're so good, @jen81!!

@haleyvvvv The YTTP cleanser is my holy-grail cleanser - it has never given me issues, and always leaves my skin feeling clean but not stripped of its moisture. 

Have had the FRESH - Lotus Anti-Aging Night Moisturizer on my list FOREVER! I remember loving the light scent and consistency. I need to go through a few moisturizers in my stash, but I'm going to commit to this one next. 

@GeorginaBT the YTTP cleanser is SO good!!

I am really loving the Fresh night moisturizer (albeit the smell still twinges me a bit). I think I love the Shiseido Benefiance one more, but I think I might use this one in the winter and the Shiseido in the summer. But I also have so many to test out in stash too!!!

@haleyvvvv  Lots of awesome choices!

Thanks, @ather!!

Ooh, I LOVE the Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser 8 oz / 237 mland the FRESH - Lotus Anti-Aging Night Moisturizer as well, @haleyvvvv.  Those are living in my bathroom right now :).

They're so good, @CookieGirl1!! Love to see they've got other fans!!

The cleanser has been a holy grail since I first used it (but so many in my stash to try). I really like the night cream, but my one gripe is the scent, it has that faint offputting scent that the mask also has, like tropical seaweed? It's much less in the cream.

@haleyvvvv I'm not the biggest fan of the scent either (to me it smells like cucumber and I honestly don't enjoy the scent OR taste of cucumber) but I think I've gotten a little more used to it now that I have used it for awhile.  

Hi @GeorginaBT

Being home so much lately, I've been skipping foundation and have been loving my NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Madeleine for spot concealing and brightening my undereyes. Some of my other March favorites that I've been wearing almost daily are BAREMINERALS - GEN NUDE™ Under Over™ Lip Liner in shade "On Point" and tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara Black.

Best regards,

Laurie 🙂 

@LaurieBT Gotta love Radiant Creamy Concealer! 😄 I switch off between that and NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer Biscuit, which I like using for blemishes. 

I'm trying it for the first time this month and have barely reached for any other mascaras since. I'm loving everything about it so far! @ather 

@GeorginaBT I have really been loving Alpha Skin Care's Essential Renewal Gel 10% Glycolic Acid.  It's just what my skin needed.  I needed something with a little more power than the 8% AHA I had been using, and this was it.  It's like a light chemical peel for me.  And the price was right.  I paid about $12 or so. 

Image result for alpha skin care aha 10%

@greeneyedgirl107 you were using the PC 8% aha gel, right? How does this compare?

@sprocketta You've got a good memory!  After using the PC 8% gel for months, I found the texture to be a little off.  It felt a little thick to me, and the finish wasn't as lightweight.  This could have been due to my skincare routine, though - while I didn't change it, I must admit that I apply my products one right after the next after the next so sometimes my skin is left a little moist (if that's the right word).  So far, I haven't experienced that with the Alpha - but I've tried to at least a little pause between products.

I can definitely tell the Alpha 10% is stronger.  I didn't think I'd notice, but I do.  I feel more like all the dead skin cells are whisked away compared to the PC 8%.  I'd still rec that 8% though.  I do think it's a good product.  Normally I would have just moved onto the PC 10%, but the Alpha was such a good price that I figured I'd give it a whirl.  I also prefer gel products, and IDK what the texture is like for the PC.

@greeneyedgirl107  I just purchased the Paulas.  Choice. 8% lotion. 10% serum and 5% serum mini. I like the 10% for a bit of extra exfoliation. I have used the 8%gel in the past and didn’t like the texture as much. 

@jen81 Interesting - thanks for weighing in!

@GeorginaBT  I love your picture. It’s so calming. I love your favs this month. I’ve bin loving BIOSSANCE - Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil as well. And the olaplex oil is amazing. How far can you smell the VOLUSPA Panjore Lychee Home Diffuser 3.4 oz/ 100 mL? Is it more for a small room? 

Thanks @ather! A calming picture for products that are keeping me calm. ❤️

The diffuser is perfect for my bedroom, which leans on the smaller side. I could also see this being a great accent for a bathroom! The lychee scent in particular is to die for. So funny - I've had this exact reed diffuser on my list (down to the scent!) for a while, but I just discovered this one at the back of one of my kitchen cabinets. 😄 Must've been gifted it a while ago - it was the BEST surprise. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • GeorginaBT monthly favs Mar2020.jpeg
  • IMG_1262.jpg
  • 474AFED2-1B75-473B-84B6-C0E37CAEFEA9.jpeg
  • 309ACFBE-2775-405D-A0BB-D95B2AE60FA2.jpeg
  • 68E7CCF4-6095-43BC-B80E-F2D19990C6D4.jpeg
  • EE4B84AD-0075-4C4B-8913-F66B8148480E.jpeg
  • 9A2C64EA-1D0B-4204-A172-44B2E44BC1E4.jpeg
  • March 2020 favorites: mostly skincare, with a little hair and makeup thrown in.
  • The washed one fluffed out a bit beyond its tapered shape, but the taper’s still there.
testing