cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: June 2020 Edition!

June Monthly Favorites.jpg

Hello friends! Can you all believe it’s already time to share our June favorites? I’m so excited to see what hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products you were using the most in June. As always, whether these products are new, faithful holy-grails, or rediscovered favorites, we are here for ALL of it. Make sure to hit reply on this post and let us know what products you have been loving all month long!

Which products were your June faves? Show & tell!

Re: Monthly Favorites: June 2020 Edition!

Hi everyone! 

Here are some of my June favorites: 

INNISFREE - Green Tea Seed Intensive Hydrating Cream

I've been using this moisturizer daily and my skin loves it. I have oily skin and was surprised at how well this works as a daytime moisturizer for me. I've been wearing minimal complexion products the last few months, and this moisturizer just makes my skin look glowy and healthy. 

Kosas Revealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid Tone 05 W

This has become my new favorite concealer. The formula is so creamy and hydrating. It does not accentuate any of my fine lines, which is hard for me to find in a concealer. I wear shade 04 and I love how it blends out with my golden undertones.

FARMACY - Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask

This is the perfect mask for when I'm feeling stressed and need some TLC. I love how it warms up on the skin. It is so relaxing! This mask leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft.

Best regards,

Laurie 🙂 

FARMACY - Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask is such a treat!! Love this mask every month. Nice faves, @LaurieBT!!

My monthly favs. CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Magic Away Concealer Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon Eye Shadow Pencil Champagne Diamonds  ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara After Midnight
0168371C-DB36-4DA6-A9AC-EC2845C4E154.jpeg

Paulas Choice Hydrating Cleanser, ceramics enriched eye cream and advanced smoothing treatment. Jane Airedale mineral loose powder. 

@jen81 I just started using that Paula's Choice Cleanser too, and I love the texture! 

I bought the Dior Forever concealer in March and love it under my eyes and as a spot concealer.  Shade 0N is a great skintone match and it gives almost full coverage but never looks cakey or heavy.  I'm also loving AERIN Ikat Jasmine Eau de Parfum 3.4 oz/ 101 mL, my go to spring and summer fragrance. Lastly, I have been loving bright pink blush especially Dior Rosy Glow in Pink and Nars Thrill.  I'm very fair with cool undertones and the color of those blushes give a perfect just in from the cold look that's almost identical to my natural flush.  

My favorites this month. ❤️ ❤️

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’62 Bum Bum Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 8.1 oz/ 240 mL  I love this fragrance, especially in the summer. It lasts all day on my skin.

DIOR - Dior Lip Glow - 001 Pink Glow I have not worn much makeup lately, but the lip glow has been a daily staple. A pop of color plus moisturization. ❤️

GLOW RECIPE - Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream  This cream is keeping my skin hydrated, smells amazing- just a great product overall.

@angel7594 The SDJ signature scent is always a personal fave!!! I use my spray after my evening shower. 

@angel7594 love your favorites 💙

@angel7594  Dior Lip Glows and Banana Soufflé are amazing. The whole experience they provide is so pleasant from the time you pick up the product to the way it feels on your skin/lips. 

@angel7594, love the scent on the SdJ - it just puts a smile on my face! 😍 Can’t go wrong with the Dior lip glow - “a pop of color and moisturization” is right! 💗

Hi @BrendaBT and Everyone,

I have been loving the KATE SOMERVILLE - EradiKate® Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment and the Kate Somerville EradiKate™ Daily Cleanser with Sulfur Acne Treatment 4 oz/ 120 mL. These 2 products have been helping keep my skin so clean and clear from any break outs. 

I also have been loving the PHILOSOPHY - Fresh Cream Body Lotion. It smells so good! It is very sweet smelling but the sweetness settles and softens. 

I also have been doing my nails a ton lately and love the NAILS INC. - Freshly Juiced Nail Polish Duo. These colors looks so pretty on deeper skin tones and are great for the summer time. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

I've also been loving the KM SA treatment @JaneanBT 👍

Those nail polish colors are calling to my soul, @JaneanBT!  They look so summer-y :).

Great favorites @JaneanBT! Those Nails Inc shades look perfect for summer! Love the bright bold colors. 💅🏼 

@BrendaBT, your photo of your monthly faves is lovely. So soothing to look at! 😍 I’ve been eyeing that Ilia serum foundation for a while; I picked up a sample a few months back - the shade was off but the formula is wonderful! 💗 Here are my June Favorites:June Favorites.jpeg

Spoiler

@itsfi The living proof is a great shampoo! When I use up my mini’s I will have to get a full size.

@jen81, my hair has been loving the LP shampoo. I think this one’s going to be a regular repurchase for me. 😍

@itsfi  So glad the mask is working! 🙂 I've been needing to use a bit more SA than usual for some reason. Speaking of nails, I posted this on the nail thread, but one day I accidentally applied cuticle oil to my eyebrows instead of brow serum because the tubes look the same. I was worried about pimples and sure enough, I got one of those cystic-type acne bumps. Anyhow, the cuticle oil is helping my nails, but I definitely will make sure I don't apply it elsewhere again. That cupcake polish shade is lovely! 

@PrettyPaint, I can totally see me using cuticle oil for something else. Hahaha! 😆 I’m so sorry it caused you to break out - I loathe those cystic acne bumps. Grrr! 😠 

Do you think your needing to use more SA is due to wearing a mask? 

Yay to the LIVING PROOF - Perfect hair Day (PhD) Triple Detox Shampoo, @itsfi!! The Ordinary mask sounds great, I'll have to check it out.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos13
  • June Monthly Favorites.jpg
  • rhE29uYzTCWVZIJ66iSheA.jpg
  • 4ECAC70B-ED6E-4F93-928A-B75FD55B71D9.jpeg
  • GeorginaBT June Favorites.png
  • 9C274F33-CD82-4B69-A530-00561DB44FD7.jpeg
  • IMG-0799.jpg
  • ED13726F-25A9-4B68-814F-1DEF563033A6.jpeg
  • June Faves.jpg
  • C1DD4B86-EF43-4A34-9C76-226F5D31B68A.jpeg
  • June favorites: makeup, skincare, and haircare.
  • 20200628_131426~2.jpg
  • June Favorites.jpeg
  • 0168371C-DB36-4DA6-A9AC-EC2845C4E154.jpeg
testing